Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What we need is a "moan and whine" thread specifically before and after every major tournament for all those who keep asking for the replacement of CQ. We can then use the thread as a trap ...... once they post, we lock them up :-) :-)
    “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

Honestly, sometimes I think most of the members on this forum have actually never been to Iran. Living in Iran is amazing when you're rich and live in the good parts of Tehran. He also spends almost 6 months a year on vacation in Europe. Obviously this is an unpopular opinion here but regardless of what anybody thinks he is going to leave after the Asian Cup. All good things come to an end. Also just because he's the best foreign coach we've had so far doesn't mean that he's the best foreign coach we'll ever have. There'e always a way to bring in someone better who'd willing to work with the circumstances in Iran.

Comment

Originally posted by TAJ_LIVERPOOL View Post
        Please explain to me why we can't get another great foreign coach for a 2-3 million dollar salary?
        Because other great foreign coaches dont give a fck about iran and our football.. do you think mourinho will care about our football and youth development? Queiroz is unique.

Comment

Originally posted by TAJ_LIVERPOOL View Post
          Honestly, sometimes I think most of the members on this forum have actually never been to Iran. Living in Iran is amazing when you're rich and live in the good parts of Tehran. He also spends almost 6 months a year on vacation in Europe. Obviously this is an unpopular opinion here but regardless of what anybody thinks he is going to leave after the Asian Cup. All good things come to an end. Also just because he's the best foreign coach we've had so far doesn't mean that he's the best foreign coach we'll ever have. There'e always a way to bring in someone better who'd willing to work with the circumstances in Iran.
          That is true, but I dont think anyone needs to have visited Iran to understand that trying to handle a contract, or any sort of conduction of business is a nightmare in Iran. Ask Hosseini or the PGPL players who filed against FIFA. Jerseys, friendlies, etc that should be simple are unnecessarily hard to obtain.

Comment

Originally posted by arash123 View Post
            That is true, but I dont think anyone needs to have visited Iran to understand that trying to handle a contract, or any sort of conduction of business is a nightmare in Iran. Ask Hosseini or the PGPL players who filed against FIFA. Jerseys, friendlies, etc that should be simple are unnecessarily hard to obtain.
            One or two chelo kabab and they will handle it. Like CQ.

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
              Where did you get this from...? Or is it just your own ideal squad...?
              Azmoun has retired
              WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
                Azmoun has retired
                I know...?

(Although i think it is only temporary anyway until CQ has a word with him)

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
                  I know...?

(Although i think it is only temporary anyway until CQ has a word with him)
                  Hopefully not
                  WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

CQ's bank account in Europe has been shut down because of sanctions for several months now.

http://90tv.ir/news/466577/%D8%AA%D8...F-%D8%B4%D8%AF

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                      CQ's bank account in Europe has been shut down because of sanctions for several months now.

http://90tv.ir/news/466577/%D8%AA%D8...F-%D8%B4%D8%AF
                      And there are still ppl who think CQ is replaceable and that we would have a line out the door of coaches wanting to become the next TM coach
                      Team Meli Iran
                      Perspolis FC
                      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

CQ goes, so does our Football. We will lose everything we have cherished in TM with the demise of CQ!

Sadly in Iran today , CQ is the ONLY head of anything that brings joy, hope and excitement to ordinary Iranians, everything else is in a cataclysmic downfall....

Comment

If you wanna know why Team Melli's players have no stamina, go look at Ezatolahi and Rezaeian's instagram stories. SMFH

Ezatolahi put a video of himself jumping rope on the beach and titled it "work out". Dadash I think my ameh has more intense workouts

Rezaeian's video features himself with beats headphones running to the corner store near the coocheh to get his maman shir while panting his balls off

I love these guys but come on LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                            If you wanna know why Team Melli's players have no stamina, go look at Ezatolahi and Rezaeian's instagram stories. SMFH

Ezatolahi put a video of himself jumping rope on the beach and titled it "work out". Dadash I think my ameh has more intense workouts

Rezaeian's video features himself with beats headphones running to the corner store near the coocheh to get his maman shir while panting his balls off

haha you made me laugh . However I'm going to disagree with you. During the WC games we saw them hold up pretty well!

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post

Dont forget they're doing these workouts in their spare time. most of the football players dont even do this in their spare time.

Comment

Originally posted by Reza_Abdolahi View Post
                                Dont forget they're doing these workouts in their spare time. most of the football players dont even do this in their spare time.
                                Hahaha yeah im just joking, ofc they played wonderful and had great fitness

Comment

Working...
                                X