X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They Met in Moscow

سایت فدراسیون فوتبال
    «مهدی تاج که به دعوت جانی اینفانتینو، رئیس فدراسیون بین المللی فوتبال (فیفا) برای تماشای دیدار فینال جام جهانی به روسیه سفر کرده است، شب گذشته و پس از دیدار تیم های ملی فرانسه و کرواسی در مسکو، نشستی را با کارلوس کی روش برگزار کرد.
    در این جلسه که بیش از چهار ساعت به طول انجامید،
    رئیس فدراسیون فوتبال و سرمربی تیم ملی درباره روند آماده سازی این تیم برای حضور در رقابت های جام ملت های 2019 آسیا بحث و تبادل نظر کردند.

Comment

^^ why does Taj look like a depressed toad in every picture I see of him?

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli8080 View Post
        ^^ why does Taj look like a depressed toad in every picture I see of him?
        because he knows if he loses CQ, it will be his head on a platter by the 50 million fans!!!

Comment

Originally posted by eerooni View Post
          because he knows if he loses CQ, it will be his head on a platter by the 50 million fans!!!
          By IFF standards Taj has been good. We should extend gratitude towards him CQ or not. Imagine Kaffashian back as head of IFF

Sent from my Google device using Tapatalk
          Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

کی روش خواهان بازگشت آزمون به تیم ملی شد

سرمربی تیم ملی ایران خواهان بازگشت مهاجم روبین کازان به تیم ملی شد.

به گزارش خبرگزاری فارس، به نقل از خبرگزاری رسمی روسیه(تاس)، کارلوس کی روش، سرمربی تیم ملی ایران ابراز امیدواری کرد تا سردار آزمون، مهاجم روبین کازان و تیم ملی نظرش را تغییر دهد و به تیم ملی ایران برگردد.
            کی روش درباره این موضوع گفت: جام جهانی 2018 روسیه تمام شد. باید تمام احساساتمان تا دو ماه آینده فروکش کند. طبیعی است که وضعیت خوبی نیست و من متاسفم که سردار آزمون تصمیم به خداحافظی از تیم ملی را گرفت.

در آینده نزدیک با او صحبت خواهم کرد و امیدواریم او به اردوی تیم ملی برگردد.

Azmoon is physically not a strong player, often not fit for 90 minutes of hard and fast games. He is weaker than Azmoon of 2017 physically and that has affected his games.
            He has to improve otherwise he will be replaced.

Comment

An opinion, not a good prediction

Asian Foot
              ball | 2 h ago

Looking ahead to the 2022 World Cup: Iran

FOX Sport

Gabriel Tan

After their brave displays at Russia 2018, FOX Sports Asia football editor Gabriel Tan assesses if Iran can do even better in Qatar when the 2022 FIFA World Cup comes around.
              The 2018 FIFA World Cup may have only just ended but, given how this edition was widely hailed as the best ever, it is only natural that many are already looking ahead to Qatar in four years’ time.
              For Asia, Russia 2018 also marked an important milestone given it not only marked the first time it had five representatives present on world football’s biggest stage, but Saudi Arabia, Iran, Australia, Korea Republic also combined for the continent’s best-ever performance with a collective four wins and three draws.
              FEATURE: Iran, the perfect underdogs and soon-to-be favourites
              As ever, the conclusion of the World Cup also brings about plenty of upheaval with several experienced names calling it a day after one final World Cup appearance, while many up-and-coming youngsters also use the tournament to establish themselves as genuine international stars.
              GK: Alireza Beiranvand (29)
              RB: Ramin Rezaeian (32)
              CB: Morteza Pouraliganji (30)
              CB: Majid Hosseini (26)
              LB: Milad Mohammadi (29)
              CM: Saeid Ezatolahi (25)
              CM: Ehsan Hajsafi (32)
              AM: Mohammad Sharifi (22)
              RF: Alireza Jahanbakhsh (28)
              LF: Mehdi Taremi (29)
              CF: Karim Ansarifard (32)

Up-and-coming prospects (ages in 2022): Younes Delfi (21), Omid Noorakfan (25), Mohammad Sharifi (22)

Last edited by St_Mark; 07-17-2018, 02:06 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
                An opinion, not a good prediction

Asian Foot
                ball | 2 h ago

Looking ahead to the 2022 World Cup: Iran

FOX Sport

Gabriel Tan

After their brave displays at Russia 2018, FOX Sports Asia football editor Gabriel Tan assesses if Iran can do even better in Qatar when the 2022 FIFA World Cup comes around.
                The 2018 FIFA World Cup may have only just ended but, given how this edition was widely hailed as the best ever, it is only natural that many are already looking ahead to Qatar in four years’ time.
                For Asia, Russia 2018 also marked an important milestone given it not only marked the first time it had five representatives present on world football’s biggest stage, but Saudi Arabia, Iran, Australia, Korea Republic also combined for the continent’s best-ever performance with a collective four wins and three draws.
                FEATURE: Iran, the perfect underdogs and soon-to-be favourites
                As ever, the conclusion of the World Cup also brings about plenty of upheaval with several experienced names calling it a day after one final World Cup appearance, while many up-and-coming youngsters also use the tournament to establish themselves as genuine international stars.
                GK: Alireza Beiranvand (29)
                RB: Ramin Rezaeian (32)
                CB: Morteza Pouraliganji (30)
                CB: Majid Hosseini (26)
                LB: Milad Mohammadi (29)
                CM: Saeid Ezatolahi (25)
                CM: Ehsan Hajsafi (32)
                AM: Mohammad Sharifi (22)
                RF: Alireza Jahanbakhsh (28)
                LF: Mehdi Taremi (29)
                CF: Karim Ansarifard (32)

Up-and-coming prospects (ages in 2022): Younes Delfi (21), Omid Noorakfan (25), Mohammad Sharifi (22)

Mohammad Sharifi 22? I thought he was 18!

and what about Shekari? and Ghoddos? Torabi?

Karim Ansarifard wont be 28 anymore in 2022. Even Kaveh Rezaei may be better at that point.

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
                  Mohammad Sharifi 22? I thought he was 18!
                  and what about Shekari? and Ghoddos? Torabi?
                  Karim Ansarifard wont be 28 anymore in 2022. Even Kaveh Rezaei may be better at that point.
                  Sharifi will be 22 by 2020

That was his prediction, just an opinion . and not a good prediction.
                  From the current squad at the most only 3-4 will make it the rest will be younger players.

Comment

From the current squad at the most only 3-4 will make it the rest will be younger players.
                    Exactly, probably 1/3rd of the starting team would be composed of players we have never heard of today / never would think that they would make TM

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
                      Exactly, probably 1/3rd of the starting team would be composed of players we have never heard of today / never would think that they would make TM

and few among these

Comment

Sharifi will be 22 by 2020
                        Well, I guess it all depends on the form and European careers of the current players, doesn't it? I mean better luck and better form of Azmoun (if CQ manages to bring him back), Jahanbakhsh, Ezatollahi, Milad Mohammadi, Majid Hosseini, Torabi, Ghoddos, Beyranvand, etc. will make them all given for the next WC since they are still very young and have WC experience. Then I believe only 3 regular players, Rezaeian, Amiri and Haji Safi may be replaced by then.

Comment

An objective view about Team Melli in world cup by a top Professional legend!

Comment

Originally posted by GolfePersique View Post
                            An objective view about Team Melli in world cup by a top Professional legend!

echoed what many of us have said mainly. Yet we still have some on here that think TM played very poorly and reiled on nothing but parking the bus and luck. I mean as he says, are you serious when you compare Irans national and club teams to spain's? There are really some members who have their head so high in the clouds/so far up their ass that their points are laughable.

But, very interesting and valid points about the likes of Milad, Rezaeian, Amiri, Ebrahimi, Taremi, that if these players, that make up half of TM xi, had been discovered by youth systems in iran, instead of drifting out of youth picture, going to sarbazi, etc, their already high level (some of our best performers), would even be many levels higher. So true. Although I would see sarbazi experience, struggling to make it to TM, not included in youth teams, made these players what they are today as well. They are definitely mentally stronger and more resilient under pressure than many their counterparts in TM who were included in youth national teams.

Comment

Biggest surprise? After Croatia's stunning run to the final in 2018, we reckon Iran will be the shock team to make a deep surge in 2022. The core of their team is still in its late-20s while the likes of Alireza Jahanbakhsh will have another four years to continue his progress. They were unfortunate not to advance from Group B but will pose a genuine threat next time around.
                              - Well known, respected journalist Mark Ogden in his latest piece detailing some predictions for Qatar 2022.

http://www.espn.com/soccer/fifa-worl...naldo-farewell

Comment

I recently watched this interview which is about Qatar 2022:

https://youtu.be/i7_GTaE1jPo

I don’t know about you guys, but doesn’t this guy seem as though he’s lying through his teeth? I know all World Cup competitions have corruption in some form or another. But the case of South Asian laborers being treated poorly and slaves should raise a few eyebrows and question whether or not Qatar is the right candidate.

The 2022 edition will be taking place in the winter. Would this have a negative or positive impact?

He says they will have “a lot” of local spectators for the tournament but ever since they won the bid to host, their club teams still struggle to fill up their arenas. Al Sadd attracts a decent amount of spectators from time to time, but this isn’t the case when you look at the overall picture.

And lastly, what I wanted to bring up related to our team and this generation, this guy said that they’re not sure if they will accept a 32 or 48 team tournament. It seems that it comes down to if they will be ready or not with the required amount of stadiums/and other issues to host a 48 Team World Cup.

My guess is they will stick with 32 teams because they fear of a possible delay with their preparation prior to the World Cup.

Comment

Working...
                                X