This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ando Teymourian View Post
    Shpejtim Arifi is a cool guy and spends a lot of his time in Iran actually.
    He kinda looks like Fereydoon Zandi

Comment

Yo, make this guy the head of IFF.

Comment

Originally posted by scuderia View Post
        WOW!!! I had no idea arfi spoke this good farsi....also didn’t know he spends time in Iran that’s interesting. He was a great forward in our league back in the day
        Team Meli Iran
        Perspolis FC
        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Dame Shpejtim Arifi garm!

What I particularly liked was the fact that he kept saying "we" every time he talked about Iran and TM. I guess he lives in Iran and regards himself Iranian.
          sigpic

Zendeh bad IRAN
          >-----------------<
          Marg bar dictator
          >-----------------<

Comment

Cant believe that Japan and Qatar are taking part in next years Copa America in Brazil. Would do almost everything to see Teammelli participate instead of one of those two. Just imagine following group for example:
            Brazil, Uruguay, Paraguay, Iran

Comment

Japan's planned friendly games are so far:

*Tuesday 11th September Japan vs Costa Rica
              *Friday 12th October Japan vs Panama

So I guess if Team Melli planning to play Japan will be days before Japan's game with Costa Rica. In October I guess Team Melli will participate in 2018 CAFA Championship.
              Possibly Team Melli will end up playing Korea Republic as usual

Also other Asian teams already booked friendlies are:
              *Saturday 18th August Andorra vs UAE
              *Wednesday 10th October Albania vs Jordan
              *Monday 15th October Croatia vs Jordan
              *Wednesday 14th November Switzerland vs Qatar

source: https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football...xtures/2018-09

Comment

Originally posted by ShiroKhorshid View Post
                Cant believe that Japan and Qatar are taking part in next years Copa America in Brazil. Would do almost everything to see Teammelli participate instead of one of those two. Just imagine following group for example:
                Brazil, Uruguay, Paraguay, Iran
                TV rights money.

Comment

The guys names is hard to pronounce , but I was so impressed with his farsi Speaking skills, he's analytical skills are awsome and I was so impressed with his discussions. great to see such people in Iran

Comment

Does anyone know where to download Iran's games (specially against Spain and Portugal) with English or Persian commentary and with high quality?

I already found Iran - Spain but it's with Croatian commentary.

Comment

Originally posted by arash123 View Post
                      He kinda looks like Fereydoon Zandi
                      Really? I guess a little.

To me Arifi looks more like Jaqen H’ghar from Game of Thrones lol.

Comment

Damesh garm for the love and respect that he has for our football.

My favorite moment with Arifi was when he scored against Al Ittihad.

And also when he made Sosha Makani cry Sorry Sosha hehe

Comment

I hate it when Iranian media misspell foreign names which are same/similar to Iranian, or do they deliberately do it so readers can tell the person is non-Iranian?

For Example: آرفی بجای عارفی
                          At least if they want to show spelling as foreign then should do: عریفی

Comment

Best analysis of WC Group B, Iran performance, Ronaldo, ...

Comment

Originally posted by GolfePersique View Post
                              Best analysis of WC Group B, Iran performance, Ronaldo, ...
                              بله، یکی از دستاورد*های بزرگ انقلاب اسلامی همین لایی زدن به پیکه بود. اگر توجه کنید، هیچ وقت قبل از انقلاب کسی به پیکه لایی نزده بود.
                              Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

Freakin Mullahs, ruling and plundering the richest nation on Earth and speaking Shite out of their Arse!!! We get rid of them, we will beat Brazil!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X