This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sly View Post
    Well, that's what I think is weird too. If Mazaheri, then why not the others?! A player with Tabrizi's qualities, belongs in TM!
    I would like someone to ask CQ about the Zob Ahan players. GN kept saying how cooperative the TM staff was.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
      I would like someone to ask CQ about the Zob Ahan players. GN kept saying how cooperative the TM staff was.
      I really hope 90 brings this issue up.

Comment

TM-News- Vol. 4

Originally posted by Sly View Post
        Well, I kinda disagree with you dude. IMO Tabrizi is one of the absolute best players in the PGL. He's pretty versatile too. He can play both striker and CAM. I think he could easily play RAM or LAM as well. None of those forwards are as versatile as Tabrizi. None of them are physically as strong.

In fact, Tabrizi is one of those players in the PGL whom I could easily see playing in Europe (together with Torabi).
        Plus Alipour has just had 1 very good season, Tabrizi has regularly been among the best the last 2-3 seasons.

Although I agree that Alipour easily deserves his call ups. It’s just that once these PGL players step in Europe like Kaveh and to a much bigger extent Sadeghian, people jump on the hype train and just suddenly these players become amazing.

Someone like Tabrizi would kill it in the Greek or Turkish league, but since right now he’s in Iran he isn’t considered even close to legionnaires by the casual fans

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
          Plus Alipour has just had 1 very good season, Tabrizi has regularly been among the best the last 2-3 seasons.

Although I agree that Alipour easily deserves his call ups. It’s just that once these PGL players step in Europe like Kaveh and to a much bigger extent Sadeghian, people jump on the hype train and suddenly these players become amazing.

Someone like Tabrizi would kill it in the Greek or Turkish league, but since right now he’s in Iran he isn’t considered even close to legionnaires by the casual fans
          dadash ma kay shodim casual fan ? I have regularly watched and appreciated tabrizis game. He had great physique,technique , and versatility. But in many of the matches I watch he is not very clinical, and is a very begir nagir player. He deserves to be in the domestic/prelim squad. But I really doubt he would make final squad over azmoun, kaveh, karim, ghoddos, ARJ, who all play similar positions to him. Not to mention the likes of alipour and Gucci. What I’m trying to say is, he is just one player. It’s not as if the list as a whole is inaccurate , tabrizi is probably the only contentious one, along with moharrami and to a lesser extent majid hosseini. If amiri is injured (which I think he was today) , then tabrizi deserves to come in

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
            dadash ma kay shodim casual fan ? I have regularly watched and appreciated tabrizis game. He had great physique,technique , and versatility. But in many of the matches I watch he is not very clinical, and is a very begir nagir player. He deserves to be in the domestic/prelim squad. But I really doubt he would make final squad over azmoun, kaveh, karim, ghoddos, ARJ, who all play similar positions to him. Not to mention the likes of alipour and Gucci. What I’m trying to say is, he is just one player. It’s not as if the list as a whole is inaccurate , tabrizi is probably the only contentious one, along with moharrami and to a lesser extent majid hosseini. If amiri is injured (which I think he was today) , then tabrizi deserves to come in
            Im not talking about you at all, more so at the general perspective that casual fans here have always had. He is an inconsistent finisher (however makes up for it like Taremi with great positioning and creating chances for himself and others) but so are all of our strikers whenever they play for their clubs, NT or even when they played in Iran. Kaveh Rezaei, Ansarifard, had all bad run of games in Iran as well in Europe, khode Azmoun this season ke hichi, past seasons he was extremely inconsistent as well and has missed big chances. That's just how it is for strikers, if they were more consistent than that they would all be playing in top EPL and La Liga teams.

Anyways, Tabrizi would be used as a winger in CQ's system just like Taremi, I'm pretty sure. I don't expect him to be in a WC squad, but he should at the very least make domestic squads, and preliminary WC squads for friendlies

Comment

I don't expect him to be in a WC squad, but he should at the very least make domestic squads, and preliminary WC squads for friendlies
              Yes, in the absence of the European based players, this was a perfect opportunity for a player like Tabrizi to show himself and get international experience.

I think the whole thing is very weird.

Comment

Amiri, Azmoun, JB, Taremi, all seem to have gotten injuries... this is lining up to be just like 2006!

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                  Amiri, Azmoun, JB, Taremi, all seem to have gotten injuries... this is lining up to be just like 2006!
                  Jb is ok, azmoun is because he dont play , taremi is not fit enough

Comment

http://footballitarin.com/link_page.php?id=397159
                    news that IFF and cq are in negotaition to extend CQ contract till 2019

Comment

if taj and IFF can extend CQ contract till 2019 before the world cup would be a huge coup and moral boster for TM and players

Comment

Although I agree that Alipour easily deserves his call ups. It’s just that once these PGL players step in Europe like Kaveh and to a much bigger extent Sadeghian, people jump on the hype train and just suddenly these players become amazing.

I can't judge since I personally don't watch PGPL teams other than the Tehran Derby and the ACL games, but I don't think what you're saying is true. Many people here highly rate players like Torabi or Alipour, or Hosseini, who all play in the PGPL. We also had/have a bunch of players who play in other leagues that people don't rate as highly as some of our PGPL players, such as Beitashour, Davari, Tafazolli, Shahbazzadeh when he was in Turkey, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
                          I can't judge since I personally don't watch PGPL teams other than the Tehran Derby and the ACL games, but I don't think what you're saying is true. Many people here highly rate players like Torabi or Alipour, or Hosseini, who all play in the PGPL. We also had/have a bunch of players who play in other leagues that people don't rate as highly as some of our PGPL players, such as Beitashour, Davari, Tafazolli, Shahbazzadeh when he was in Turkey, etc.
                          Trust me I’ve been around for long enough time to tell you that that’s how many people resonate here

Comment

Folks, Gol Bezan have lined up an interview with the one and only, team melli legend, Mehdi Mahdavikia tomorrow.

If you have any questions for him, I will happily pass it on.

Also the directors of the pod would appreciate if when you listened to our interview, if you could share it with others and get involved.

Thanks,
                            Arya.

Comment

Some questions I'd love to hear Mehdi comment on:

1) How did he feel when he scored vs. USA @ WC98

2) What advice does he have for PGPL players reg. a successful career in Europe

3) Does he have any other plans in terms of youth development? (In addition to KIA FC)

4) What is his honest opnion about our WC2018 group

5) How does he rank Team Melli WC98 to the current crop

6) As AJB's mentor, what does he think of AJB development in the Eredivisie

Comment

Originally posted by greenguy4life View Post
                                Folks, Gol Bezan have lined up an interview with the one and only, team melli legend, Mehdi Mahdavikia tomorrow.

If you have any questions for him, I will happily pass it on.

Thanks
                                Arya.
                                I would like to ask him about in 2009 when he can Karimi got banned for wearing the green wristbands (I think it was in Korea). I would like to hear him say how it came about, the reaction of the players, the IFF, et.
                                زن زندگی آزادی

Comment

Working...
                                X