• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GolfePersique View Post
    Do we happen to have a video of this?

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
      not sure if this was posted sorry if it was, but Ian Darke called PAG one of the best defenders at this WC and believes he wont be playing at al sadd much longer. I think he can definitely play for a solid team europa league level team in top 5 league.
      And let's not forget PAG was a defensive midfielder for Naft until CQ discovered him and persuaded Mansourian to use him as a defender. The rest is history. Just imagine if someone like Brangoh was in CQ's place. At this point PAG would at best be a decent D-Mid in our own league.

Comment

لحظه گل ایران در ورزشگاه آزادی.

https://www.facebook.com/babak.khiav...TgxNzQwODc3Mw/
        “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

http://footballitarin.com/video_page.php?id=53340

Loved watching these videos before and after every game, they are so much more insightful than the usual "why no tiki-taka iran"

Comment

Fans gather outside IKA airport before TM arrival

Wearing messi and Ronaldo jerseys
            WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Originally posted by TM4LIFE View Post
              http://footballitarin.com/video_page.php?id=53340

Loved watching these videos before and after every game, they are so much more insightful than the usual "why no tiki-taka iran"
              I like these analyses.

I didn’t even notice that we almost exclusively make one touch passes when we counter.

Those counter attacks that we made, looking at them again, were extremely slick and we covered half the pitch in about 3 seconds.

I said it before this game and I’ll say it again.

You can’t use Hajsafi as a left back against a team with strong wing players.

I understand that CQ wanted on the pitch because of his passing accuracy and ability on the ball, but amrabat was toying with Hajsafi and quaresma absolutely shit on him.

In my opinion that was the only error CQ made.

Besides that a very well thought out and genius tactical plan.

Look at how many headers sardar knocked down!!!
              He proved all his haters wrong.

Almost all of our attacks depended on him knocking down a long ball.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Saw a nice analysis on German tv on the Quaresma goal, where their coaching expert put absolutely no blame on Hajsafi. Amiri was mispositioned and Ezatollahi failed to pressure Quaresma before the shot. But also the backheel pass to and the shot from Quaresma were absolutely brilliant. It's not always about mistakes in defense but sometimes also about the brilliance of the offense.

Comment

TM arrives in Tehran. Amazing reception from fans. Pure insanity: https://www.instagram.com/p/BkhRdTFh...ce=fb_www_attr

Comment

Just read CQ contract HAS BEEN RENEWED THROUGH AC2019!!!: I wish it was longer but if he brings home the Asian Cup im sure we will resign him through WC2022.

"Gol Bezan has learned that Iranian head coach Carlos Queiroz’s contract has been officially extended through the Asian Cup in 2019!"
                    https://www.instagram.com/p/BkiuSVNA...en-by=golbezan

Comment

Comment

Awesome. Well made.

Comment

Milad with some incredible praise for Carlos Queiroz - someone who didn't play much in the World Cup.

Comment

Check out the latest Gol Bezan Podcast with myself Arya Allahverdi, Babak Golriz and Pezhman Pars. 'Team Melli's individual player evaluations- FIFA World Cup 2018'

We give our thoughts on how each player and Carlos Queiroz performed in the WC in Russia.

No links due to forum rules.

Find on Soundcloud, iTunes or our website.

Thanks!

Comment

some nice chit chat with the players on the road to wc2018.
                              i bet this already got posted before but i havent seen it and maybe some of you neither

Comment

What did Alireza Say to Ronaldo just before the Penalty?

Comment

Working...
                                X