This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shah(SK)kia View Post
    ... God I hate Alexi Lalas... He is the worst... I had forgotten how much he sucked until seeing him just now on FOXs world cup coverage....

I apologize for the off topic post...
    I've never been happier for streams until I had to watch Fox's joke of a "soccer" coverage

Comment

Originally posted by shah(SK)kia View Post
      ... God I hate Alexi Lalas... He is the worst... I had forgotten how much he sucked until seeing him just now on FOXs world cup coverage....

I apologize for the off topic post...
      lol he said Iran are hostile or something

Comment

Originally posted by Philosophy_King View Post
        Saudi will win this.
        I love your predictions. I think you also said Iran would do really badly in this group, keep em comin chief!

Comment

Originally posted by Saam View Post
          I love your predictions. I think you also said Iran would do really badly in this group, keep em comin chief!
          Could you remid me on my other predictions?

Comment

Could you remid me on my other predictions?
            You said Iran would lose to Morocco 2-0...if this prediction is anything to go by, we are set!!! Let's gooo!

Comment

Originally posted by Saam View Post
              You said Iran would lose to Morocco 2-0...if this prediction is anything to go by, we are set!!! Let's gooo!
              I hope that i am wrong. Lets see. Anyway i support TM and Iran
              but i am also afraid of loosing to Marocs. Maybe i try
              to trick my self by predic. maroc win.

Comment

Anyway i support TM and Iran but i am also afraid of loosing to Marocs. Maybe i try to trick my self by predic. maroc win.
                Don't worry, I do the same. I am pessimistic about the games just to protect myself. One thing I can say for sure though is that Iran will play with far more pride than the Saudi did today. That was outrageous.

Comment

Iranian NT is one of those RARE, teams that in the face of sheer adversity and strength only shows equal if not greater adversity, strength , courage and perseverance! We all know what we as Iranians have gone through in the last 38 years, TM is no exception, but we all persevered and this perseverance has built a strong " never die" character, that we shall see in not only tomorrows game but the next 2 as well!!! GO IRAN!!!

Comment

Originally posted by sarbaz View Post
                    He said the same exact things about iran 🇮🇷 back in 2006,2014 and now. 😡😡😡🤬🤬🤬
                    Well, I suppose he's not wrong then, we shat the bed in 2006 and 2014 points wise
                    sunt lacrimae rerum et mentem mortalia tangunt

Comment

Guys if you want to meet up with the Gol Bezan team who are in St. Petersburg. Text them at +79522496135.

Comment

Hey guys how credible is this?

https://twitter.com/BabakTaghvaee/st...82611719262208

Comment

Originally posted by arvin_guzoo View Post
                          This is not new ! It was the same scenario in 2014. Its against Fifa policy to allow Unofficial flag of a country which is politically incorrect to enter the stadium. Nothing new man

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
                            This is not new ! It was the same scenario in 2014. Its against Fifa policy to allow Unofficial flag of a country which is politically incorrect to enter the stadium. Nothing new man
                            So how come assyrias flag was allowed
                            WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
                              So how come assyrias flag was allowed
                              They honestly probably had no idea what it was. Just a guess though.

Comment

What a class act from Gucci comforting aziz bouhaddouz with a nice message on Instagram. Its even on one of the biggest german football facebook sites.

Here is the post:
                                http://www.transferticker.de/iraner-...e-der-wm-2018/

Comment

Working...
                                X