This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by marouane View Post
    hi milad i wish your are fine ,according to algerian news carlos queiroz has received the official offer from algerian federation, he will reflect on this after word cu, what i did understand by this is that carlos queiroz maybe will leave team melli after this tournament
    Thanks yea I figured it out but its seems that this channel is full of rumors. In one of the comments they mention that this channel should be boycott because of their fake news

الامبرا طور :
    اتمنى من الجزائريين مقاطعة قنوات النميمة .النهار والهداف

Comment

Originally posted by cfc83 View Post
      well, luckily we are playing at least 3 matches.
      nabil dirar also will miss this game, it will be very difficult for morocco to laying well

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
        Thanks yea I figured it out but its seems that this channel is full of rumors. In one of the comments they mention that this channel should be boycott because of their fake news

الامبرا طور :
        اتمنى من الجزائريين مقاطعة قنوات النميمة .النهار والهداف
        loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool no its a channel very knowen in algeria

Comment

loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool no its a channel very knowen in algeria
          Well as i said one of the comments stated that this channel is fake news.

Also I don't think algeria can afford to pay $2.1 Million +.

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
            Well as i said one of the comments stated that this channel is fake news.

Also I don't think algeria can afford to pay $2.1 Million +.
            ok, maybe you are right i just ut the news that i have, but algeria is very rich federation, but i didnt understand how carlos queiroz can earn all of this money in iran knowing the sanction established by the west to iran , i think this is the same roblem in morocco we dont have a good watani coache unfortunately

Comment

ok, maybe you are right i just ut the news that i have, but algeria is very rich federation, but i didnt understand how carlos queiroz can earn all of this money in iran knowing the sanction established by the west to iran , i think this is the same roblem in morocco we dont have a good watani coache unfortunately
              Government of iran actually enjoys the sanctions, its the people that suffer the most. The government sells their oil and get $$. And then blame all the problems that we have in iran On USA and Europe.

Also keep in mind that Fifa pays $8.5 million (i think its $9.5 million this year) to every team that participate in world cup. If they advance its increased.

Comment

Are you having problems with the "p" button on your keyboard?
                I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
                  Are you having problems with the "p" button on your keyboard?
                  looool yessssssssssssssssssssssssssss sorry

Comment

looool yessssssssssssssssssssssssssss sorry
                    Good thing that your s button works

Comment

Iran better gets it's cash from FIFA soon or it will be subject to sanctions which no financial institution would be able to transfer the money.

Comment

I don’t why but I am extremely optimistic and Khoshbin about the Morocco 🇲🇦

Game and I am sure we will not loose that game.

I hope 🤞 that I could say we will win for sure but I am not that certain.

Be omideh Khoda 🙏🙏

Comment

nabil dirar also will miss this game, it will be very difficult for morocco to laying well
                          Is this true? He was training with the team.
                          Last edited by Tehranto; 06-12-2018, 03:16 PM.

Comment

https://twitter.com/FootballPersian/...63514348556294

Iranian women will be allowed to watch World cup matches in Azadi stadium!
                            https://www.isna.ir/news/97032210466...A7%D8%AF%DB%8C

علاقه مندان به ورزش می توانند همراه با اعضای خانواده، بازی های جام جهانی 2018 را در ورزشگاه یکصدهزار نفری آزادی تماشا کنند.

به گزارش ایسنا، با دستور ناصر محمودی فرد مدیر مجموعه ورزشی آزادی، زیر ساخت های لازم برای نمایش بازیهای جام جهانی 2018 روسیه در ورزشگاه بزرگ آزادی فراهم شده تا علاقه مندان به ورزش بتوانند این مسابقات جذاب و مهیج را همراه با اعضای خانواده خود در بزرگترین مجموعه ورزشی خاورمیانه تماشا کنند.

طبق هماهنگی های صورت گرفته یک نمایشگر بزرگ به مساحت 1200 متر مربع در قسمت روبروی جایگاه ورزشگاه آزادی کار گذاشته خواهد شد تا تماشاگران از طبقه اول و دوم ضلع غربی ورزشگاه، تماشاگر بازیهای جام جهانی از جمله دیدارهای تیم ملی فوتبال ایران باشند.

این اتفاق برای نخستین بار است که در یک مجموعه ورزشی رخ می دهد و پیش بینی می شود با استقبال علاقه مندان به ورزش در مرحله نخست 10 هزار بلیت فروخته شود.

طی چند روز گذشته موضوع نمایش مسابقات جام جهانی در ورزشگاه آزادی با کمیسیون فرهنگی، اجتماعی و امور ورزشی شورای اسلامی شهر تهران در میان گذاشته شده و اعضا حداکثر همکاری را برای تحقق این امر داشتند. در صورت موافقت نهادهای دیگر، ویژه برنامه نمایش مسابقات جام جهانی در مجموعه ورزشی آزادی، از 24 خردادماه همزمان با بازی افتتاحیه آغاز خواهد شد.

مدت زمان برگزاری این رویداد فرهنگی یک ماه خواهد بود و خانواده های حاضر در مجموعه ورزشی آزادی علاوه بر تماشای مسابقات جام جهانی 2018 روسیه، از برنامه های مفرح دیگر بهره مند خواهند شد.

لازم به یادآوری است که در زمان برگزاری رقابت های جام جهانی، وسایل حمل و نقل عمومی از جمله مترو و اتوبوس از سطح شهر تهران به سمت مجموعه ورزشی آزادی و بالعکس دایر خواهد بود.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                              Is this true? He was training with the team.
                              yes its true he is training but will not be offician in the first game

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gcBf4Mx2Kuc

5:50 ESPN FC guys talk a bit about Asian teams.

He says iran is the best but group is too tough.

Just interesting to hear them mention us at all lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X