This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Payam_Ali View Post
    The slogan is "80 million people, 1 nation, 1 heartbeat." Does that even make sense? 1 heartbeat?? I think it would have been more accurate and more poetic for the slogan to be "80 million hearts beat as one."
    yes it makes total sense and sounds great.

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post
      Azmoun trying his best to be a good replacement but please someone tell me there's a pic of Torabi amongst that lot, most probably in his trackies with a cigarette rolled up behind his ear.
      Baba Torabi is looking after himself lately. He is looking half decent in this pic.

Comment

روزبه جان ...من هم که این عکس رو دیدم یادم افتاد تو هنوز تو لیستی گفتم خدایا به امید خودت !!....از شوخی گذشته ما هم براتون دعا میکنیم.موفقیت شما آرزوی همه ماست.اگه کیروش گفت وایسا دفاع بگو من یا هافبک دفاعی یا اصلان بازی نمیکنم

Comment

Originally posted by ballhugger View Post
          روزبه جان ...من هم که این عکس رو دیدم یادم افتاد تو هنوز تو لیستی گفتم خدایا به امید خودت !!....از شوخی گذشته ما هم براتون دعا میکنیم.موفقیت شما آرزوی همه ماست.اگه کیروش گفت وایسا دفاع بگو من یا هافبک دفاعی یا اصلان بازی نمیکنم
          best of luck to roozbeh, he now has the weight of the world on his shoulders, lets all send the guy love and support and positive vibes to perform his best and impress!!

may God bless our team so they can bring happiness and pride to our wounded nation, we need it now more than ever!

regards to you buddy
          چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

Argentina - israel cancelled ... we should play argentina!

Comment

Originally posted by tiesto View Post
              Why not play Israel behind closed doors?

Comment

Originally posted by sedee91 View Post
                Why not play Israel behind closed doors?
                bc israel is the most annoying nation on earth

Comment

to get demoralized just before WC? no thanks.
                  CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Adesor Vafaseya View Post
                    to get demoralized just before WC? no thanks.
                    We lost 7-1 to roma before france 98, i welcome it

Comment

Originally posted by soniq View Post
                      We lost 7-1 to roma before france 98, i welcome it
                      Not now, with CQs selection of players (and the criticism that followed), its highly sensitive, I rather want them to play a Russian Club or something.

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Not now, with CQs selection of players (and the criticism that followed), its highly sensitive, I rather want them to play a Russian Club or something.
                        guys you are talking as Lithuania is not on anymore...did I miss anything?

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by FF187 View Post
                          guys you are talking as Lithuania is not on anymore...did I miss anything?
                          Its on! At Spartak Stadium in Moscow on Friday!

Comment

Its on! At Spartak Stadium in Moscow on Friday!
                            thanks bro. closed doors though. correct?

Comment

Baba we all know how much fun they have together, no way Ramin is bullying Saman!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

"Jorge Sampaoli, coach of Argentina, who was not interested in a game in Israel, complained about it again in the last few days. The chances of Israel going to Barcelona are small and Argentina has already started looking for another training rival."
                                "If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend."~Bruce Lee

Comment

Working...
                                X