• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Picasso View Post
    [ATTACH]18022[/ATTACH]
    Austria has beaten Germany 2-1 ^^

Comment

So I'm guessing our game against Lithuania won't be televised :|

Comment

I was hoping for another friendly today so Cheshmi gets exposed again so CQ realizes his mistake.

Btw, when is he supposed to cut that last player to bring the roster to 23?

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
          I was hoping for another friendly today so Cheshmi gets exposed again so CQ realizes his mistake.

All Final squads are out on Monday.

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
            Monday June 4th

Comment

It's interesting comparing different mentalities. While Germany lost 2:1 against Austria and germans see that as an interesting test, we on the other side doom our coach and team.

Comment

Originally posted by Ari View Post
                It's interesting comparing different mentalities. While Germany lost 2:1 against Austria and germans see that as an interesting test, we on the other side doom our coach and team.
                Uuhm, perhaps because we are superior?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                  Uuhm, perhaps because we are superior?

U know. I don't expect that we iranians has this logical way of thinking as some central european or scandinavian countries have. I even like our temperament and emotional way of thinking. but sometimes it's way too much middle eastern arab way of in looking who is to take responsible.

Comment

Originally posted by Ari View Post
                    U know. I don't expect that we iranians has this logical way of thinking as some central european or scandinavian countries have. I even like our temperament and emotional way of thinking. but sometimes it's way too much middle eastern arab way of in looking who is to take responsible.
                    Baba shookhi kardam, it’s been around here all the time [emoji28]✌️

Comment

^It depends. people were disappointed with the performance of the players not because we lost to Turkey

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
                        So I'm guessing our game against Lithuania won't be televised :|
                        Definitely not. It was always scheduled as a closed door match.

Comment

Germany lost to austria and sennegal drew 0-0 against luxembourg
                          Can you imagine the hysteria around here if we drew luxembourg

Comment

Originally posted by hasan View Post
                            Germany lost to austria and sennegal drew 0-0 against luxembourg
                            Can you imagine the hysteria around here if we drew luxembourg
                            we're not upset that we lost to Turkey, but in ur overall performance.

if we play like shit vs. Luxembourg then yes we'd all freak out regardless of the score, but if we performed convincingly then we'd acknowledge it.

but if we play like shit vs the likes of spain portugal and morocco and gets results, then thats ok because we need the points lol
                            SHOW TIME!

Comment

for germany it was their first match (!) and we in germany know, that on june 17 they will be on top form. also löw was not satisfied with the players, result do not count for them, they will trash saudis next weekend and on june 17 reach high form. something which they believe in and work for, and everybody knows they will reach, but iran does not guarantee this for us, we should not compare us to germany.
                              World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
                              sigpic

And on the 8.Day God created Ali Karimi, and he saw he was good!
                              If Defenders were allowed to use their hands to stop Karimi
                              -

Comment

senegal drew luxamburg that a shocker!i guess we will travel to russia on june 4 with 23 players with 1 player cut

Comment

Working...
                                X