Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so who we playing?or we not playing any team at all?

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
      Hum..!! CQ also hinting at possible player swaps from the standby list..!! interesting..!
      hopefully true and not another mind game playing tactics ..!
      Where did you read this?

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
        ا اعلام داورزنی

ایران- کوزوو احتمالا فردا برگزار میشود

معاون وزیر ورزش از برگزاری دیدار ایران و کوزوو خبر داد.

KOSOVA May be.

What kind of Kos and how ready is unknown

بعد از اینکه فدراسیون فوتبال کوزوو درخواست ایران برای برگزاری دیدار دوستانه با شاگردان کارلوس کی روش را رد کرد، حالا مسئولان وزارت ورزش تلاش هایی انجام دادند تا این بازی هرطور شده فردا انجام شود.
        محمدرضا داورزنی، معاون قهرمانی وزیر ورزش در این خصوص گفت:
        « تلاش ها بر این است که این بازی برگزار شود اما اینکه تیم مقابل تا چه اندازه آماده است بحث دیگری است. احتمالا این مسابقه فردا در کشور ترکیه انجام خواهد شد.»

So there is a possibility that the Kosovo game is going through? That would be good news. Probably still behind closed doors.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
          So there is a possibility that the Kosovo game is going through? That would be good news. Probably still behind closed doors.
          I Google translated it, it seems like a definitive no.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
            [B][SIZE=3]

Asked him about the final World Cup list, Queiroz said, “We are training with 24 players in Turkey but nobody knows about the final list. I will announce the final squad within the next two days.”

http://www.tehrantimes.com/news/4241...s-against-Iran
            sorta from this bit..!!
            i know im grasping at straws..!! lol

Comment

https://twitter.com/FootballPersian

I think the majority of this forum should again read CQ's comments, and truly let them penetrate. Crying constantly about "why do we not have top friendlies, why do we not have the best preparation? Were gonna lose, waaaaaa". Then making lists of our friendlies to show how bad our preparation has been, but to fit their own pathetic narrative, dont mention our matches vs algeria,tunisia,panama,venezuela,togo, and russia. For me, friendlies are important, but they really dont mean that much anyways. Czech lost to Australia 4-0, does this really mean anything? Imo, we are as well prepared as possible to face morocco as we can be, and that is our most important match. With the turkey and Russia (they have similar defenders to portugal) friendlies, and CQ's knowledge of Portugal, we are well prepared for that too. That just leaves the spain game, which as CQ says, with the resources present, is impossible to prepare for via friendlies (AND NO, its not because of IFF). The best chance we have their is the element of surprise.

This has actually been our best WC prep, add in the recovery sessions that domestic players have been doing for months, and this long turkey camp, and the fact that our base in russia is also excellent.

Some people also whining about lithuania match dont seem to realize, this isnt meant to simulate any team or prepare us to face any team. Its just to get confidence up, last trial run, prior to start of tournament. All major teams do it, often against their own youth side, or against a way weaker side (germany and saudi). We did it last year WC against i believe Trinidad and Tobago.

So our prep has been : S. Korea, Syria, Panama, Venezuela, Togo, Russia, Sierra Leone, Tunisia, Algeria,Uzbekistan, Turkey, Lithuania. One friendly with greece was cancelled, and some shit happened with the replacement kosovo. Thats 12 matches, if you dont want to count syria,sierra leone, uzbekistan (even tho these games were mainly for new domestic players to get a run out and thus served their purpose), and lithuania as that technically is just a dress rehearsal, then you have 8 real, competetive prep matches against solid-good opposition. Thats perfectly acceptable in my book with the limitations we know exist.

Comment

Maybe it's Queiroz's master plan to fool all scouts and the game will take place after all [emoji849]

Comment

whats the deal with the sept 6th brazil friendly on wikipedia? did it come from news rumors or its just one guys bs?

Comment

Inarsenwetrust

You said perfectly as I have also said it many times.

Our camp in Russia is one of the best and top notch camps in that entire nation that was reserved for Italy

And cost IFF $2 million dollars.

So for those clueless people who don’t know anything about Iranian TMs of the past,

Our preparation started a year ago and is the best we have ever had in the last 40 years.

I just hope we can catch a break and some luck this time around as our group is also harder than 4 years ago.

Comment

ESPN.JPG

Comment

Damn we could've had an Iran friendly today :|

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
                          Damn we could've had an Iran friendly today :|
                          delemanham zukht

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Guys check out Team Melli Talk on YouTube. He posted a new video this week called 'Team Melli Talk - Problems at Centre Back?'

He discusses the centre back issues and our goalkeeping situation.

No links due to forum rules

Thanks!

Comment

https://www.instagram.com/p/BjhK-T2B...mmellifootball

vibe in team looks excellent. Wish we coulc just cut the right corner of that photo out tho lol.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                                https://www.instagram.com/p/BjhK-T2B...mmellifootball

vibe in team looks excellent. Wish we coulc just cut the right corner of that photo out tho lol.
                                hahahahahha

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X