This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
    Saw it on Instagram. F Nike if it's true.
    Must fall under airplane cathegory

May be i should file a copy right
    Last edited by St_Mark; 06-01-2018, 04:39 AM.

Comment

No TM friendly to be found ... No TM friendly to be found ... No TM friendly to be found

Sorry - boring TM news day.

Comment

Im really trying to tell myself that CQ has this great great tactic that he doesnt want to show to other teams but its likely just the woman or some shit being in the stadium. But I will tell myself that its tactics...

Comment

so kosova game cancelled ?
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by unique football View Post
            so kosova game cancelled ?
            Yup !

Comment

Originally posted by Zamboor View Post
              I just want to add this in here, Kosovo as a nation does not want its game to be held in private because if the game is shown on TV, they get recognized as a state which they need when still a lot of countries dont accept them. So it makes sense for them to cancel the game
              true
              and with IR having a good relationship with Serbia, in hindsight , the true reasons for the cancelation could well have been Political in nature..!!? but it also makes total sense to me why CQ would also prefer such a game to be played behind close doors..!!?
              anyways, IFF can hardly organize friendlies that actually materialize, with months of notice ahead..... to expect them to come up and actually finalize a decent replacement friendly in such a short notice, was simply asking too much ...! especially with their president all crooked out in hospital..!

besides looking at the matter from IR's perspective; it makes full sense for them not to want for this friendly to go through, cause it surely woulda annoyed a very rare European ally....!! I mean what if the Separatist Kurds in Iran wanted to break-away and Serbia, somewhat officially recognized them via offering them a football friendly..?

Comment

It's very frustrating, they can't set up one decent friendly. You look around the world and poor countries who aren't even in the World Cup are playing strong teams. I give up. My expectations for Team Melli have significantly decreased. Let's take a step back and just realize we're playing 2 of the best teams in the world. Let's hope for the best but be realistic. Until major changes happen TM is in NO POSITION to become significantly better. Without good practice you will never improve.

Comment

SAUDI ARABIA NEWS SITE

http://www.arabnews.com/node/1313591/sport

Iran suspends football ties with Greece after friendly nixed

TEHRAN: Iran’s official IRNA news agency says the country’s soccer federation has suspended all relations with its Greek counterpart after a friendly between the two nations scheduled in Istanbul was abruptly canceled amid ongoing Greece-Turkey tensions.
                  IRNA carried a statement late Thursday by the Iranian federation, saying the cancelation inflicted “serious damage” to the Iran national team’s preparations for the 2018 World Cup in Russia.
                  The statement says Iran will take “legal action” through FIFA to force Greece to financially compensate the Iranian players and sport over the cancelation.
                  The friendly was scheduled for Saturday in Istanbul. IRNA says after Greece pulled out, the Kosovo team was to take its place but that substitute friendly also got canceled.
                  The friendlies were supposed to be in preparation for the World Cup.

Comment

Iran should boycott sending oil ships to Greece. No iranian oil for Greece anymore.
                    World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
                    sigpic

And on the 8.Day God created Ali Karimi, and he saw he was good!
                    If Defenders were allowed to use their hands to stop Karimi
                    -

Comment

I have a feeling that CQ is fed up and no longer motivated, a lot of truths will be exposed after he resigns post-WC

Comment

TM were going to play Portugal but we ended up in their group ... it was being set up.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                          TM were going to play Portugal but we ended up in their group ... it was being set up.
                          Doesn't matter, it never happened!

Comment

Originally posted by jdilla View Post
                            I have a feeling that CQ is fed up and no longer motivated, a lot of truths will be exposed after he resigns post-WC
                            don't blame that guy at all. the years he has accepted this incompetence and unprofessionalism is already too much. one guy can't change the system...its rotten from its roots. still very thankful for what he has done for TM. never in history did we have so many players in Europe. .

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by FF187 View Post
                              don't blame that guy at all. the years he has accepted this incompetence and unprofessionalism is already too much. one guy can't change the system...its rotten from its roots. still very thankful for what he has done for TM. never in history did we have so many players in Europe. .

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk
                              Late 90s we did.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                                Late 90s we did.
                                Kudos to Mayeli Kohan for that. Before him we didn’t have many players in Europe so clearly a national team head coach is the sole reason for transfers to Europe.

Comment

Working...
                                X