X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ali alipour View Post
    http://www.ffk-kosova.com/federata/2...ore-me-iranin/

Kosovo football federation: Game won’t happen because they don’t want to play a closed door friendly.
    Since our team is in Turkey, they can always play an unofficial match versus Turkish Republic of North Cyprus

Comment

I really think we should ask Western Sahara for a friendly,

Comment

All jokes aside Poland doesn’t have a friendly until the 8th of June
        It wouldn’t hurt if IFF made an attempt for a game vs them although I doubt the probability of that considering that we couldn’t even keep a game vs Kosovo lol

Comment

Originally posted by rooyintan View Post
          Since our team is in Turkey, they can always play an unofficial match versus Turkish Republic of North Cyprus
          North Cyprus is about to start the inaugural Conifa world cup in Group 2 (against Abkhazia, Karpatalya and Tibet). I doubt they have the time to play Iran.

http://www.conifa.org/en/wfc-2018/

Comment

How about play Turkey again?
            I am serious, better than nothing!
            CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Farhad21 View Post
              Might be a good option. They were ranked fourth of five African teams for the Conifa world cup qualifiers: http://www.conifa.org/en/wfc-2018/qualification/

Would be a better option than playing our own team (Iran A vs Iran B) if we genuinely can't find any one in the whole planet, Moon, Mars or Alpha Centauri to play against.

Lots of teams which we can play here: Occitania, Greenland, South Ossetia, Romani People, Ryukyu, Aramean Nations, Uyghurs, Zanzibar, Darfur.

Comment

TM-News- Vol. 4

The loneliest nation on the planet. We should really be thankful that fifa rules force people to play us here and there.
                .... At the end I am nothing other than ordinary

Comment

Originally posted by khodam View Post
                  The loneliest nation on the planet. We should really be thankful that fifa rules force people to play use here and there.
                  Lack of IR's diplomacy. They have alienated everyone with their stupidity and policies. A great generation of footballers hurt by it.

It is nothing beyond this.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                    Lack of IR's diplomacy. They have alienated everyone with their stupidity and policies. A great generation of footballers hurt by it.

It is nothing beyond this.
                    To be fair, they tried to open up with the nuclear deal, but were screwed (once again) by the US. We can blame IR only so much, but external forces and just pure bad luck are also to blame.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                      To be fair, they tried to open up with the nuclear deal, but were screwed (once again) by the US. We can blame IR only so much, but external forces and just pure bad luck are also to blame.
                      They didn't try to open up - they knew that they were going to be bombed if they didn't. It was a pragmatic deal for them. If they wanted to open up, they are the government, they could open up tomorrow if they wanted to. Bad luck doesn't happen 40 years in a row.

Anyway, there are some good forces in Iranian football i.e. CQ, Taj etc. hopefully, they can get something and we can play against SOMEBODY, ANYBODY at this point. But Taj is incapacitated in the hospital now.

Comment

Ok, a friendly match was canceled over a diplomatic issue we not even involved in. That's bad luck, but not the end of the world. That the short-term solution with some fourth class European national team didn't materialize is not surprising and probably Queiroz meanwhile didn't have a friendly this weekend in his schedule anymore anyways.

That Kosovo federation claims it was due to their refusal to play the game behind closed doors, doesn't mean that's true. And if it was, it would only show how unimportant Queiroz considered that opportunity.

Now can we stop the whining please? This has been the best preparation we ever had for a World Cup. That we still are underdogs, even against Morocco, has different reasons than not facing Greece's B Team two weeks ahead of World Cup.

Comment

A lot of countries have been playing club teams. We shouldve reached out to a mid table italian side like Atalanta or Torino. They need the money and would have their first team. Nigeria recently played Atletico Madrid. Its better than playing vs the u23 of our country or another

Comment

Originally posted by Farhad21 View Post
                            Great Idea. Best preparation for the Morocco game

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
                              North Cyprus is about to start the inaugural Conifa world cup in Group 2 (against Abkhazia, Karpatalya and Tibet). I doubt they have the time to play Iran.

http://www.conifa.org/en/wfc-2018/
                              Such a pity! In that case maybe a club side from Turkey

Comment

At this point, I've found peace with what we could accomplish in our pre-WC preparation. CQ, Taj, and the boys really tried. Greece and Kosovo's demands were ridiculous and left us with no other options. No one, including me, expects a miracle against the group of death. Having said that, we have NOTHING to lose. If we get no points, no one will blink an eye...but maybe, just maybe, with nothing to lose, we can spring a surprise that no one, including Group B opponents, would expect. All for TM!

Comment

Working...
                                X