Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TEHRAN DERBY : ESTEGHLAL TEHRAN VS PERSEPOLIS (NEWS, LIVE REPORT)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
    AZ should get Cheshmi
    They can't afford to pay his wage.

Comment

Congrats to our blue fans here as their team deserved to win. PP played an awful game and really deserved to lose. Hope they learn from this before their next ACL match.
      __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
      We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Originally posted by Nariman View Post
        Congratz to Esteghlal. Let's be honest, that was a well-deserved win and there is no discussion. One of the few derby losses where I fully have to admit this. I believe only the coaches made the difference here. If Schäfer had been coaching SS from the beginning they would be fighting toe to toe with Perspolis and most probably would have become champions, knowing how Branko sucks under pressrue.

The team was absolutely clueless and the players looked really frustrated. Alipour shooting out of nowhere, Moharrami randomly starting to dribble in the defence, Mahini with shitty crosses, so many turnovers.... We only had 2 real goal opportunities. Khalilzadeh with a sitter and Hosseini who could have scored, similar to that derby of last season, if it wasn't for fucking Beiranvand pushing how away on that header. My God, this guy always looks soorakh even in his good days. I had take a clubless Haghighi over him any day. Beiranvand has no passion or gheyrat in him.

That being said, I think if Mosalman, Moharrami, Nourhollahi and Mensha would have started instead of likes of Rabikhah, Rasan or shitty Ahmadzadeh (who is most probably paying some fine ass money to get playing time) we wouldn't have lost for sure. Branko came up with some horrible starting line up and it felt like we are playing with our B team. So gutless and arrogant, he wasnt interested in winning this derby.

Perspolis will become champions and will advance in the ACL Group, just to concede a horrible loss again in the next stages. Same shit as last year. There is no improvement under Branko. Next year, with SS being coached by Schäfer, and maybe other teams like Sepahan being revived, Branko will be fully exposed.
        We all should be extremely worried with our GK situation for the WC. No way in hell anyone should consider Beiro to be starter for TM in WC. He is going to collapse under the pressure. Who gives a flipping fly about his long throws. CQ has to figure the GK situation in the next friendlies or we are really screwed.

Comment

Originally posted by mahestan View Post
          We all should be extremely worried with our GK situation for the WC. No way in hell anyone should consider Beiro to be starter for TM in WC. He is going to collapse under the pressure. Who gives a flipping fly about his long throws. CQ has to figure the GK situation in the next friendlies or we are really screwed.
          If TM was Irans national american football team, id gladly say Beiranvand for TM (his long throw=quarterback)

However, hes been super super shaky and not confident, a trait needed by keepers

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
            If TM was Irans national american football team, id gladly say Beiranvand for TM (his long throw=quarterback)

However, hes been super super shaky and not confident, a trait needed by keepers
            That's actually interesting, I wonder how well he well he would do if someone trained him on how to get the perfect spiral.

What's sad is that I feel like Beiro has lost some of his sharpness.

Comment

Working...
            X