Saudi club Al Hilal refuses to observe a pre-game moment of silence

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by unique football View Post
    i actually think its cause they dont believe in the 1 minute silence , maybe for them its haram in islam ???
    Nah dude they do it for things they care about.

If you go on twitter you can see what Saudis think about this which epitomises their viewpoint, even among more "moderate" Saudis:

https://twitter.com/SfdSultan/status/965991731350130689

"We don't stand for animals"

To them, innocent people are animals just because of being iranian. This is how much they hate iranians.

Comment

Originally posted by Adesor Vafaseya View Post
      where is this? Gulf of Mexico?

Oh.., you mean PERSIAN Gulf...
      Maybe he is talking about the Gulf of Tonkin?

Comment

Originally posted by Omid177 View Post
        They lose everytime when they do this.
        Zob Ahan - Al Nassr 4-1
        Australia - Saudi 3-2
        Esteghlal - Hilal 1-0
        Lol yup.

Comment

Classic move by Saudis - and each time Karma hit them - but they won't change and you have to applaud their constancy and passion in always playing dirty games. True love I guess. You can't expect any kind of humanity from these arab football teams.
          Formerly known as Persianking!
          Follow me @
          instagram/iranscout
          instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

Originally posted by Nariman View Post
            Classic move by Saudis - and each time Karma hit them - but they won't change and you have to applaud their constancy and passion in always playing dirty games. True love I guess. You can't expect any kind of humanity from these arab football teams.
            Welcome back brother! Been so long!!

Comment

they are simply idiots and no education, sport is about respect and such act is disrespecting themselves before disrepecting the other team... and no way they say "culture" or dunno what excuse, it's bullshit, Moroccan national team or clubs always respect that pre-game minute of silent in local confrontation or with foreign teams or abroad, we use to do that even for referees for examples or any person related to sport who die.. even if no relation with teams playing... and i thought all the world respect that moment until i seen that saudi arabia team!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jadou View Post
                they are simply idiots and no education, sport is about respect and such act is disrespecting themselves before disrepecting the other team... and no way they say "culture" or dunno what excuse, it's bullshit, Moroccan national team or clubs always respect that pre-game minute of silent in local confrontation or with foreign teams or abroad, we use to do that even for referees for examples or any person related to sport who die.. even if no relation with teams playing... and i thought all the world respect that moment until i seen that saudi arabia team!!
                We're North Africans anyway (Morocco/Egypt), not Arabs. People who still refer to us as Arabs are either ignorant or racist. North African teams would never act like this.

So it's not just the football that Arabs are terrible at, it seems the respect and fair play aspect of it too.

Comment

Originally posted by Nariman View Post
                  Welcome back Nariman jan!

Comment

Instead of boycotting Israeli athletes, we should start refusing playing against anything Saudi associated to make a statement after one disrespectful gesture after another.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                      Instead of boycotting Israeli athletes, we should start refusing playing against anything Saudi associated to make a statement after one disrespectful gesture after another.
                      Oh you know, our dear government insists on dumping a ton of money into Saudi pockets by insisting that Iranians need to make their pilgrimage, and thus they can't just completely ignore KSA.

Comment

Originally posted by mahestan View Post
                        Oh you know, our dear government insists on dumping a ton of money into Saudi pockets by insisting that Iranians need to make their pilgrimage, and thus they can't just completely ignore KSA.
                        They need to ban people from going to Haj. They should ban any Saudi business to operate in Iran. Boycott anything from Saudi Arabia. Anyways I truely can not wait until the World Cup starts to see Saudis getting hammered. Also Russian fans are notorious for making Ape sounds and throwing bananas. Most probably thats what awaits the despicable Saudis.

Comment

Originally posted by rooyintan View Post
                          They need to ban people from going to Haj. They should ban any Saudi business to operate in Iran. Boycott anything from Saudi Arabia. Anyways I truely can not wait until the World Cup starts to see Saudis getting hammered. Also Russian fans are notorious for making Ape sounds and throwing bananas. Most probably thats what awaits the despicable Saudis.
                          Please be respectful. That sounds like an insult against apes.
                          I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
                              You are absolutely right. I would like to offer my sincere apologies to all the Chimpanzees, Gorillas, Orangutans and Gibbons for predicting that the despicable Saudis are to hear "Ape" sounds made by the notorious Russian fans as well as bananas thrown by them at the KSA team during the opening game of the World Cup. Someone better call the stadiums' canteen or catering to have lots of Lizards for the KSA team for their feast to remind them of their homeland. It would be nice to have many camels ready for them as well instead of the team bus ofcourse if the camels don't bring traffic to the halt

Comment

Working...
                              X