Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What happend between Carlos Queiroz and Ali Karimi?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

people inside Iran will back anyone who speaks against the "establishment". they don't care whether is justified or not.

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
      can i get a link to the vid of AK and Saket debate..?

btw, ffs wtf is AK wearing ?? bit too early for Easter
      http://footballitarin.com/video_page.php?id=47322 Don't waste your time though. I watched it and didn't understand what Ali Karimi was really trying to say

Comment

Who is behind? Maybe Perspolis and Branko

Comment

So shameful for some people hoping Iran has a bad WC only so they can rub it in CQ's face/win an argument.

Comment

Interesting. So Karimi brought Reza Feyzbakhsh with himself to Navad. He is dallal und was the man behind the Branko deal with Perspolis.

Comment

this is the lastest statement by Carlos Qeiroz. very good statement.
              this is what he should have said in the first place.

http://footballitarin.com/link_page.php?id=391916

Comment

Hey i've been busy and haven't been keeping up with the Karimi Queiroz beef. Can anyone give me a summary of what happened between them?

Comment

We don’t need drama before the World Cup. Screw Saket and his lying ways, Ali Karimi is right and Adel even agrees. Adel also says we should focus on the World Cup and let Team Melli be free from all the drama and negativity.

There’s too much focus on Karimi vs Queiroz when the focus should be on Karimi vs the corrupt Iranian Football Federation.

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                    Hey i've been busy and haven't been keeping up with the Karimi Queiroz beef. Can anyone give me a summary of what happened between them?
                    Karimi came on Navad and basically criticized IFF for the corruption and deals they have been doing such as Givova, Adidas and he criticized CQ for getting rid of Iranian assistants and bringing on Sebastian.
                    CQ came back and posted on Facebook calling AK8 a "quitter"

Comment

Originally posted by NFL View Post
                      this is the lastest statement by Carlos Qeiroz. very good statement.
                      this is what he should have said in the first place.

http://footballitarin.com/link_page.php?id=391916
                      A very sensible and professional statement by CQ. I wish he would always deal with issues this way.

90 and Adel loving all these back and forth controversial and widely watched debates. Seems like yet another episode of highly viewed 90 show.

I for one cannot wait to watch CS’s interview on navad.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                        can i get a link to the vid of AK and Saket debate..?

btw, ffs wtf is AK wearing ?? bit too early for Easter
                        Haha first San Patrick’s day and then Easter! [emoji1324]*♂️

Originally posted by Persian-Pride87 View Post
                        So shameful for some people hoping Iran has a bad WC only so they can rub it in CQ's face/win an argument.
                        Mage Darim hamchin chizi? Seriously there are such people?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Persian-Pride87 View Post
                          Give more explanation. Say exactly who said he/she will be happy or hopes our national team has bad results in WC to rub it in your face. Tell their names please.

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
                            Give more explanation. Say exactly who said he/she will be happy or hopes our national team has bad results in WC to rub it in your face. Tell their names please.
                            well it kind of seems like Karimi is waiting for that, just like other vatani coaches who are just super jealous of CQ and all the love he gets. Maybe he doesnt. Some of the points he makes are quite valid. But the timing is highly questionable and creates unnecessary hashieh around TM, which is exactly what we are trying to avoid. People like Daei, Mahdavikia, Nekounam, Hashemian, who were the embodied professionalism throughout their careers, have always been firmly behind CQ.

Comment

The Timing of Karimi's attack on CQ was very much suspect and unbelievably wrong.
                              If he was mad about officiating and the corruption of IFF,Taj and Saket why in the hell did he attack CQ for ?
                              I cant never undrestand.
                              The things he brought up about TM and CQ coaching picks had absolutely nothing to do with the main subject of the arguments
                              he had about the bad and corrupt refs , 90 program and IFF.
                              Karimi was way way out of line and CQ responded to him well as he should and I am willing to bet that he will embaress him next week on the 90
                              program.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                                well it kind of seems like Karimi is waiting for that, just like other vatani coaches who are just super jealous of CQ and all the love he gets. Maybe he doesnt. Some of the points he makes are quite valid. But the timing is highly questionable and creates unnecessary hashieh around TM, which is exactly what we are trying to avoid. People like Daei, Mahdavikia, Nekounam, Hashemian, who were the embodied professionalism throughout their careers, have always been firmly behind CQ.
                                Mahdavikia and Hashemian both supported Karimi but warned him, it is better not get involved/in fight with corrupted officials. I haven't seen Nekouman statement yet, but Daei chose to not comment on that.

Comment

Working...
                                X