Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What happend between Carlos Queiroz and Ali Karimi?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Karimis intentions with his recent offensive are still not understood or misrepresented.
    Karimis issues are 100% with IFF, don't try to paint it as anything else.
    Nonsense.

Karimi has always been a jealous and vindictive idiot. If this guy cared about corruption he wouldn't take millions from Hossein Hedayati and the owners of Khoone Be Khooneh, all of whom are known con artists. He's a carbon copy of Mayeli Kohan. He does business with everyone under the sun until he fails or doesn't get his way...then all the sudden he turns into Gandhi and Nelson Mandela! All the sudden the very same people he was gladly working with before quitting become the ultimate in corruption and evil, and it's up to good old Mayeli or Karimi to expose them for us. Now why these guys never seem to mind the corruption BEFORE things go south? You'll have to ask them!

What Karimi is doing with CQ is exactly what he tried to do when Daei was coaching Perspolis and the fans were chanting his name in every stadium. All the sudden he started giving interviews bashing Daei to create side issues for the team, bringing up all kinds of nonsense from past and present in his typical illiterate incoherent manner.

Part of this is about taking revenge from CQ, the other is what he always does when he fails and quits at something: he lashes out and deflects and tries to manipulate the gullible fanboys.

Comment

^ Nonsense.

Comment

And for those wondering about CQ's harsh response to Karimi, keep in mind this is far from the first time he's been attacked publicly by that idiot. The first few times Karimi bashed him he actually replied in a very conciliatory manner and referred to Karimi as a respected hero. Karimi in his typical classless style replied by saying something like "I wish I never worked with you after quitting playing". He has repeatedly gone after CQ and accused him of stupid nonsense, and finally CQ directly responded to him. I wish he had taken the high road against this illiterate coward, but I can't blame him for losing his cool after the latest of repeated public attacks meant to derail team melli when the World Cup is just 4 months away.

Comment

^
          1) at the time hedayati was thought to be Irans abramovich, and about 1/3 of our national team including Mahdavikia and zandi jumped on that project.

2) name 5 clubs run by lesser criminals than khooneh be khooneh. Our entire football has been tolerating the owners trying to make lemonade out of lemons. As a coach Karimi has put an end to this trying to keep himself untainted from these clubs.

3) karimi came to Perspolis first trying to end his career in peace until daei came and forced himself onto them, when they were Dr doing just fine under krancjar. Peace gone.

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
            ^ Nonsense.
            One-word butt hurt replies don't count as an argument. Being a fanboy does not make your opinion above facts. You have done nothing but try to rationalize this idiot's actions. And I frankly don't care if the truth hurts your feelings.

Comment

^ harfe alaki

Comment

Originally posted by maniei View Post
                ^
                1) at the time hedayati was thought to be Irans abramovich, and about 1/3 of our national team including Mahdavikia and zandi jumped on that project.
                I'm not just talking about Steel Azin. Karimi has maintained close ties with Hedayati all the way till now and has never called out that thief even once. Funny how his "conscience" falls asleep when profit is involved.

As a coach Karimi has put an end to this trying to keep himself untainted from these clubs.
                Huh?? He's worked with every thief from Hedayati to Hasanzadeh brothers. These guys are as corrupt as it gets in our football...and that's really saying something!

But facts don't matter to fanboys. If you're going to keep repeating the same silly excuses don't waste my time.

Comment

Krol please do not waste your time reasoning with butt hurt fan boys. When you are obsessed with someone then logic goes out the window.

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
                    ^ harfe alaki
                    Another crushing retort Next time just post a pic of yourself crying next to your Karimi poster. It's already obvious that's what's happening

Comment

Originally posted by footballeirani View Post
                      Krol please do not waste your time reasoning with butt hurt fan boys. When you are obsessed with someone then logic goes out the window.
                      I know, my friend. It's just hard to ignore the nonsense when we're just 4 months from the world cup and there are "national heroes" trying to derail the team for the pettiest reasons. I've also been reading the comments from Karimi fanboys inside Iran and frankly I'm disgusted that I was born on the same planet as those chimps let alone in the same country. Stupidity and treason is one hell of a combination.

Comment

Karimi inbar vaghaaan riiid

He is a big time oghdeyi

Comment

20090610_iranvsuae_karimi_569780420.jpg
                          Last edited by webmaster; 02-13-2018, 07:34 PM.
                          sigpic

Comment

Guys don't get fooled, Ali Karimi is telling the truth. They want to destroy him but they can't. And I was disappointed in CQ even though I support him for TM, but CQ made a big mistake. So I take Karimi's side.

Ali Karimi is risking his reputation to stop the IFF mafia and I hope the fans get it too. If you guys don't get it, then you are fooled and influenced by the show. Ferdowsipour unfortunately works for the status quo and cannot do much, he is just a puppet unfortunately. He instead of talking, keeps quiet about most of the important stuff and starts a side-issue to make the waters muddy. He only gives you 50% of the whole truth.

So my hat is off to the legendary Ali Karimi.

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                            We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

problem is Karimi is not a good speaker too. when he opens his mouth, he cant speak cohesively and clearly.

He got his first coaching role and he has created so much "hashye".

Form what I understand, his beef with CQ and TM right now is the appointment of the assistant coach.

Baba, if you think that appointment was corrupt and the assistant coach doesn't deserve it, just write a well written article with proof and publish it. Vassalam. Why make so much noise?

Comment

This is wrong on Karimi's part. Whether his grievances have any merit or not is besides the point. We are 4 months away from the WC and he decides to create division and distractions instead of unity. What kind of bullshit of a time is it for Karimi to cause this drama?

We all remember his feud with Daei and the alleged locker room blow up at WC 2006. In my view, this is just another example of what Ali Karimi's personality really is. He clearly doesn't give a fuck about the bigger picture. He is and has always been a selfish person.

I also need to mention that I am disappointed in CQ's response calling him "Mr. Quiter". It is unprofessional to respond that way and rather childish. I am a big CQ fan and have always supported him but he could have and should have responded more professionally to what Karimi did.

I just hope this dies down quickly and doesn't continue to be a distraction. 4 months from the start of the WC, aint nobody got time for this.

Comment

Working...
                                X