Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What happend between Carlos Queiroz and Ali Karimi?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Neither Karimi was a GREAT player, nor he is a great Coach. But he was the player with the most Talent in Iran. My definition of a great player were Mahdavikia & Hashemian. Why? Because they were & still are professionals. So it's kinda funny that someone like Ali Karimi is talking about Professionalism. I remember back then Hashemian criticized CQ. I had no problem with that fact, i even understood it.

Now
    I saw the whole discussion yesterday & nobody can deny that it wasn't getting personal against CQ.

- A foreign Coach has only 6 weeks of vacation time? Who said this? And what would be different if he had to live his whole life in Iran? Ghalenoi, while coaching Team Melli lived in Iran. Daei while coaching Team Melli lived in Iran. So what? Were they any better?

- 3 Fitness Coaches r too much? Why? Everybody knows that one of Team Mellis biggest Problem is their Fitness. Germany has 3 assistant coaches, while we have one. And now? Whats his point?

- He said that CQ ordered Kanaanizadegan to be trained by Sebastião Mendes Macias his so called godson, while he was injured, because to get him some money. While Kanaani texted Ferdowsipour and told everybody that back then he was at a Team Melli Camp. Karimi didn't know what to say & just said i meant the injury before the last one. What??

- Best Point: Saket said that CQ made a unique WC Qual with Iran. Karimi responded: So u didn't expected us to qualify with all the money we spent on team melli this time? Sorry but what kind of response is that? Every Iranian on Planet Earth and probably even every klingon on Q'onos knows that any other federation is spending more money on their national team then we do: Qatar? China? Why didn't they qualify? By Karimis Logic they should have.

Comment

ریاست محترم فدراسیون فوتبال که خود را بچه انقلاب و جنگ می*خواند آیا به این درک رسیده که چرا انقلاب کردیم؟ یا چرا هشت سال جنگیدیم؟ اگر هم فراموش کرده*اید یادآوری می*کنم.
      فلسفه جنگ و انقلاب مبارزه با استعمار و سلطه بود، فلسفه جنگ و انقلاب دفاع از حق و مبارزه با ظلم بود، فلسفه انقلاب و جنگ دفاع از کیان ایران و ایرانی و مبارزه با تجاوزگر خارجی بود.
      اما به کجا رسیده*ایم که اسطوره یک ملت را بزدل می*خوانند و ما در مقابل کارمند خارجی که استخدام کرده*ایم و دستمزد گزافی نیز به او پرداخت می*کنیم تا کمر تا می*شویم و جرات و جسارت حرف زدن نداریم. کدام یک بزدلیم؟
      تاریخ و مردم ایران حقارت شما را در مقابل این منفعت خواهی و ریاست طلبی*تان فراموش نخواهد کرد همچنان که اسطوره*ای چون علی کریمی را به خاطر خواهد سپرد.
      محمد خاکپور
      Mohammad Khakpour also coming out in defense of Ali Karimi. Funny thing is he has the nerves to talk about the revolution and war and how this was all about standing up to foreign occupiers!

Did not he actually reside in California in the late 90s?

The likes of Khakpour, Mayeli Kohan, Azizi, who should not be allowed even near a high school soccer team coming out like vultures and trying to stir up the pot to make this an Iranian vs outsider argument.

Comment

Originally posted by Ari View Post
        Best Point: Saket said that CQ made a unique WC Qual with Iran. Karimi responded: So u didn't expected us to qualify with all the money we spent on team melli this time? Sorry but what kind of response is that? Every Iranian on Planet Earth and probably even every klingon on Q'onos knows that any other federation is spending more money on their national team then we do: Qatar? China? Why didn't they qualify? By Karimis Logic they should have.
        I caught that as well. He has the same charlatan logic as his buddy Mayeli. From one end, they complain the federation mismanages funds and doesn't have an adequate budget for proper programs, then they deny credit to CQ by claiming there is too much money being spent to not be successful!

Another point I just remembered that highlights his cowardice apart from giving a pass to Branko's brother was ignoring Shojaei's exclusion. He said not one word about that. But to morons he's "braveheart" as long as he calls out the "Mozambiqi" whose crime is taking Iran to world cup twice in a row with a budget less than a South Korean mid-table club team's.

Comment

Ali Karimi needs to chill and take it easy, he is on point in regards to corruption in Iranian football but there a right way to deal with it and then there is the wrong way. He tends to always pick the wrong way, even in his career, first slapping his own team player and getting banned for a year and then being lazy and despite dazzling talent getting nowhere. Right now it is not time to add salt to the wound and cause issues with TM. We need to be united behind the team and get the best result in WC.

Comment

As a person who supports both AK8 and CQ, the timing of this situation is very poor.
            This needed to happen in July or August after the WC. I rather have CQ and Taj come to Navad instead of Saket.

As a person who has always looked at IFF as weak, Saket did a professional good job representing IFF and handling himself.

Comment

CQ called 90tv last night. Unfortunately, despite his good managing skills CQ has a very bad personality. This is not far from CQ's reaction.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BfB7R4JF...B3%DA%AF%D9%85

Comment

the fight is deep , however CQ is not in a bad position, even after world cup he can go anywhere else, he is in high demand, so i am sure he is not worried at all

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
                  the fight is deep , however CQ is not in a bad position, even after world cup he can go anywhere else, he is in high demand, so i am sure he is not worried at all
                  If CQ ever leaves, he would be perfect for US Soccer NT. He has connections there from the 90s with his "Q Report". I rather him go there than ever go to Australia and face the possibility of facing him

Comment

Karimi made stupid accusations about CQ and his staff at this crucial time. His behaviour is really awkward, strange and abnormal.

CQ responded as usual, badmouthing Karimi with using ugly words.

The way I see it, there were no winners. They both lost face in this case. Only Karimi in my opinion lost even more than CQ because for many people, his strange and awkward words became quiet apparent.
                    sigpic

Zendeh bad IRAN
                    >-----------------<
                    Marg bar dictator
                    >-----------------<

Comment

Originally posted by Ab-Gosht View Post
                      its his own FB and he posts himself. confirmed. please stop questioning it over and over
                      How was it confirmed? I don't believe it.

Comment

More and more i feel ashamed of Karimi. At one instance he is calling Saket to stand with his HAMVATAN, after CQ called him a Bozdel. Why do we iranians always have to play the hamvatan card? Why do we have do be so emotional?

Comment

Originally posted by scuderia View Post
                          Guys, if you haven't seen CQ's new post go take a look.
                          https://www.facebook.com/Carlos-Quei...uDFL04&fref=nf
                          This is someone who cares for the national team. He put the differences asside and whatever frustration he might have had.

Karimi was my favorite player back in the days. But honestly I don't think Karimi would have been able to say such 'nice' things.
                          This CQ page isn't the real one. This is the fake one

Comment

Karimi gives the impression that he wants to gain a status of Naser Hejazi, Ama in koja va aan Koja!

As for CQ, his statement was one of a teenager. Why on earth should you reply to every bloody criticism?

Comment

https://youtu.be/3DQVO4q_cQ8

Karimis intentions with his recent offensive are still not understood or misrepresented.
                              Karimis issues are 100% with IFF, don't try to paint it as anything else.

1. There is legitimate critique towards IFF which he raises.
                              2. He is trying to break this sphere of fear around IFF, potentially burning or sacrificing himself in the process, for his colleagues and the football scene.

On the latter he is trying to play the frontrunner to break this deadlock where everybody from the press (excluding navad who are part of the establishment) to big characters like Ali daei are scared or shying away from asking important and vital questions. He has been bringing up a whole host of examples or arguing points, two of which were related to CQ, topics that are really big deals, but have hardly been reported or discussed in the media (with exceptions), regardless of whether they are right or wrong. The discussion culture has been dead and he is trying to revive it.

Now that he has made the first step, hopefully others will dare to come forward as well and finally start to hold IFF accountable. We all should be thanking Karimi for his service.
                              IFF only has happened to stick with CQ, they could have decided otherwise, or could decide otherwise at any turn, and would get away with it. We have been looking so good on the part of our national team solely because of CQ. CQ has been masking all the problems we would have had without him. Otherwise our national team would be bleeding, just like the rest of our football is bleeding.
                              This IFF administration is hardly any more competent than the previous ones.

Comment

I find it funny that we actually do expect Iran's football federation to run like Spain's or Germany.

Did you all forget that the Islamic Republic of Iran is ran by clerics and revolutionary guards?

We should be very thankful that Carlos has agreed to even stay with us for the past several years. We should actually be thankful that the federation is ran by guys who do actually want our teamemelli to be ran by someone like Carlos.

You can attack the IFF all you want for corruption and want big change. But be very careful about what or who you will get in return. There are plenty of opportunistic vultures sitting on the sideline waiting for that chance. Our football federation is not perfect but I do not expect the next group of guys to be better.

Comment

Working...
                                X