Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AFC CHAMPION LEAGUE WEEK 1 (LIVE REPORT, NEWS ETC)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Es playing better now.

Barzay for Ghorbani on PLEASE!

Comment

Shojaeian is such a "kaleh khar" player... so talented, but so selfish and dumb.

Comment

Originally posted by P.dente View Post
        I love how members hype PGL but currently we lost (are loosing) to 3 Arab teams in the group phase
        As if a MLS or Swedish team would lose to an Arab team,
        Why wouldnt they?

Comment

Please bring Barzay. He is Alipour of SS. Shojaean, Ghafouri and Japarov are playing good. SS got the momentum at end of first half. If they continue this, SS can draw this match.

Comment

Are you kidding me PGPL teams with the exception of Perspolis, this is a disgrace, not even MLS teams are going to lose like that...

Comment

Originally posted by P.dente View Post
              I love how members hype PGL but currently we lost (are loosing) to 3 Arab teams in the group phase
              As if a MLS or Swedish team would lose to an Arab team,
              If once if in their life, just ONCE they wouldn't be bias and see shit for what it really is.

Comment

Mame Thiam is in

Comment

Soria

I'm not surprised

Comment

fckin morons have constantly been wasting time! This game should have at least 7 minutes ET!

And based on the chances we really do not deserve to lose this game! I'm even willing to say that we deserve a win! So many missed opportunities, once again!
                    Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Tabata scored a goal for Esteghlal. Then assisted one for Rayyan and scored another for them. Now is sent off. 😂

Comment

Goal!

Comment

what a fckin joke! Only 4 minutes ET.
                          Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Some EsEs players need to pull their head out of their ass and pass the ball.

Comment

Az koon avordan
                              "If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend."~Bruce Lee

Comment

Esteghlal played very nice and attractive football and hold the ball on the ground instead of bezan Ziresh.

Good to see that aside of Perspolis, Esteghlal, Tractor (and Sepahan) are playing on the ground as well.
                                Last edited by 04041374; 02-13-2018, 10:18 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X