Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AFC CHAMPION LEAGUE WEEK 1 (LIVE REPORT, NEWS ETC)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
    The Qataris with 1/100 the population of Iran, with 1/1000 the talent Iran has - can play better because they have the infrastructure and planning. While we have IR..
    Root source of the problem.
    yes but that talents are not qataris, the scorers are algerian(2) and tunisian (1), i dunno how many qataris on pitch ,less than 4 i think, i didn't see list of players but all qataris teams are full of north african players and korean, uzbek, egyptian... south american.. some even changed nationality because they have no chance in their country teams

coach is algerian too by the way, he was good player.

Comment

I hate it how Iranian coaches think that copying CQ's tactics will make them look better. It makes our clubs and league look horribly bad against Arab teams, that play on the ground.

On the other side, Zob has by far the lowest budget out of all Iranian teams (12b Toman if I'm not wrong), so we can't expect them to go far in the tournament.

Hope Tractor do better with Saglam.
      Last edited by 04041374; 02-12-2018, 08:34 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jadou View Post
        the pronounciation can be in between of them in real, it's zab, zb but some can say zob or zab, when you say "zabbi" it's another thing, it's mean "my zob" so zbii, zabbi,.. is correct but i never heard zib or used that!
        Yeah thinking about it I guess it sounds more like "Zb" or "Zbi" when we pronounce it, which does come close to "Zib". Never used Zob or Zab before.

But enough with talking about Zbs, I'd much rather talk about "Tabbons"
        Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
          I hate it how Iranian coaches think that copying CQ's tactics will make them look better. It makes our clubs and league look horribly bad against Arab teams, that play on the ground.
          On the other side, Zob has by far the lowest budget out of all Iranian teams (12b Toman if I'm not wrong), so we can't expect them to go far in the tournament.
          Hope Tractor do better with Saglam.
          Tractor chokes in AFC Champions league as always. They don't have a x factor to go beyond group stage. SS has a decent team, if its forwards can score goals and to be honest they are in group of death with Al Hilal and Al Ain. Similar to Persepolis in last year. I don't see them advancing. The only hope of Iran is Persepolis atm.

Comment

People mock lower European leagues, Beitashour gets so much hate in the MLS, Tafazolli gets bashed for playing in a lower English league and now once again an Iranian team gets trashed by a trash team from a trash league 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼 Barikallah

Comment

Originally posted by Amin_ View Post
              Yeah thinking about it I guess it sounds more like "Zb" or "Zbi" when we pronounce it, which does come close to "Zib". Never used Zob or Zab before.

But enough with talking about Zbs, I'd much rather talk about "Tabbons"
              hahhaha it seems you are expert

Comment

good luck for Traktor..." saudi teams are better than Qataris in general, cross fingers, i hope this team better than Zob Ahan

Comment

The Elephant scores!

Comment

Taremi scored for Al-Gharafa

Comment

Rest assured guys

None of the Iranian teams will be able make it out of thier groups or go far into the champions league , not even my beloved Perspolis .

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                        Taremi scored for Al-Gharafa
                        where are you watching this game?

Comment

Originally posted by NFL View Post
                          I don't, I was looking at the score.
                          https://www.flashscore.com/match/xxQ...#match-summary

Comment

Teraktor actually playing decently. Much more of a game plan than Zob.

Comment

Originally posted by NFL View Post
                              here is Moroccan site
                              half time almost :
                              Traktor ---- http://www.fraja-maroc.net/consulterTV-111.html

live channels check bein channels : http://www.fraja-maroc.net/TV.php

Comment

Originally posted by Jadou View Post
                                here is Moroccan site
                                half time almost :
                                Traktor ---- http://www.fraja-maroc.net/consulterTV-111.html
                                live channels check bein channels : http://www.fraja-maroc.net/TV.php
                                That link has malware. I just wanted to let you know that. My anti-virus blocked the attack.

Comment

Working...
                                X