Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who do you want to be our NT manager for AC 2019?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I disagree

If we don’t at least get 3 points by beating Morroco then he should be replaced with someone else and fresh new ideas and tactics

WC Results are very important

Comment

PFDC members and new members should actually go through an PFDC assessment center....test them ,before you also them to start threads...
      World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
      sigpic

And on the 8.Day God created Ali Karimi, and he saw he was good!
      If Defenders were allowed to use their hands to stop Karimi
      -

Comment

Originally posted by saeed_noro View Post
        PFDC members and new members should actually go through an PFDC assessment center....test them ,before you also them to start threads...
        Yeah and make sure we understand what they write

Comment

faghat CQ!

Comment

Originally posted by sarbaz View Post
            My friends
            I love CQ as much the rest of you all here , but don’t guys think we need to wait and see what kind of results he will get for Us in the
            Next WC before wanting him back again as our coach ?????
            I mean if Iran goes 0-3 in our group , do you think CQ deserves to be back as our TM’s next manager ???
            I don’t think so
            If we are judging him only by his last result then yes. If we are judging him by his overall output over the years that he has been our coach then no.
            I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by sarbaz View Post
              I disagree

If we don’t at least get 3 points by beating Morroco then he should be replaced with someone else and fresh new ideas and tactics

WC Results are very important
              Who? Who is obtainable and could do the same, or better?

Comment

If CQ is not going to coach us for WC2022 then we should try getting a new manager for AC19. AC would give the new manager a chance to adjust to the team and also have one major tournament with the team under his belt. It seems a go getter and a little hot headed coach works best for TM (especially with current situation). My vote would go for someone like Pablo Machin. Young coach who has proven quality and is seeking to grab international stage attention.
                EAT. SLEEP. TM. REPEAT.

Comment

Carlos Queiroz has been Iran’s manager for 7 years and he has been great. He was the manager sense 1989 so he knows what it is like to be a coach for a team. Queiroz was also the coach for Real Madrid for 1 year, think how you would have a responsibility to be a coach for one of the best teams in the world. Queiroz was Manchester United assistant coach 2 times once in 2002 to 2003 and another time in 2004 to 2008. He was Portugal’s coach from 2008 to 2010, think how would it be like if you were the coach for one of the best national team in the world. That is why Queiroz should be coach

Comment

Not CQ if Iran doesn't make it out of the group stage in WC.

Comment

Ali, is that you? I've got your 2006 world cup top, can you sign it for me if I send it to you? PM me your address, please.

Comment

You guys acting like we have so many options lol
                        WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

I think we have 3 good options for after the World Cup:

Carlos Queiroz
                          Oceano Cruz
                          Winfried Schafer

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                            Not CQ if Iran doesn't make it out of the group stage in WC.
                            But harsh! Us making it out of this group will be one of the biggest underdog stories in the history of sport.

Getting us out of that group would be the most daunting task for any world class manager.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Double post

Comment

Originally posted by irani8perspolis View Post
                                I think we have 3 good options for after the World Cup:

Carlos Queiroz
                                Oceano Cruz
                                Winfried Schafer
                                Honestly, if CQ were to leave, we should get Berdyev for Team Melli. He plays defensive tactics like CQ, and this way, Azmoun won't be able to follow him, so his club career would be finally be free

Comment

Working...
                                X