Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who do you want to be our NT manager for AC 2019?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's not even a fair/Logical poll.

Comment

if quieroz leaves then herve renard

Comment

If Mayeli Kodan is on the list I'll throw my name in there.
        Would do a better job serious

Comment

Seriously the 6 people that voted for Mayeli Gohan did they do it as a joke or actually vote for him?!

Comment

We have become so emotionally attached to CQ that we can't think of another coach possibly replacing him. It will be a very sad / strange feeling to think of a TM without CQ...

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
              We have become so emotionally attached to CQ that we can't think of another coach possibly replacing him. It will be a very sad / strange feeling to think of a TM without CQ...
              I think the issue is that we know IFF isnt able to hire somebody even close to CQ, in terms of quality of coaching AND ability to deal with federations bullshit, political bullshit, and just typical iranian bullshit. Nouri is probably the most likely if CQ were to leave and I dont think he possesses even 1/100th of the experience of CQ.

Comment

Originally posted by persian_pooya View Post
                Seriously the 6 people that voted for Mayeli Gohan did they do it as a joke or actually vote for him?!
                Read my comment in page 3.

Comment

If CQ leaves we might as well just fold the team
                  WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

CQ has raised the bar so it is impossible to find his equivalent. But since we have to do something when he retires we will have two choices. 1. hire another good foreign coach. 2. something I suggested 4 years ago and that was to put a mihani coach as assistant for CQ. that could have been Hashemian or Mahdavikia. Ali Karimi did not have the patience. The same thing can be done with PP and SS teams. the assistants to Bronko and Shaffer should be the brightest mihani potentials but they are not. I think Bronko and CQ and Shaffer need to have people like hashemi to raise them to become great coaches. Daei should have done it to tweek himself to higher level, but he is too busy with business etc. you have to set FOOTBALL as your priority number one to become a good coach. so far I can see Mahdavikia and Hashemian doing it. Even enayati should quit his job and work for free to learn from CQ. Anyone going to wold cup can learn a lot from the boss. There are many details and quick decisions that you cannnot learn from a book.

Comment

my gut feeling tells me CQ is gone after the WC, unless IFF offers him substantially more money for him to stay for the AC games and who knows, he may get excited about wining Asia with Iran and since it's the following year after the WC, he may extend for one year. but I have serious doubt he'll stay for another 4 years.

Comment

Originally posted by persian_pooya View Post
                        I did it as a joke haha
                        sigpic

Comment

My friends
                          I love CQ as much the rest of you all here , but don’t guys think we need to wait and see what kind of results he will get for Us in the
                          Next WC before wanting him back again as our coach ?????
                          I mean if Iran goes 0-3 in our group , do you think CQ deserves to be back as our TM’s next manager ???
                          I don’t think so

Comment

Originally posted by sarbaz View Post
                            My friends
                            I love CQ as much the rest of you all here , but don’t guys think we need to wait and see what kind of results he will get for Us in the
                            Next WC before wanting him back again as our coach ?????
                            I mean if Iran goes 0-3 in our group , do you think CQ deserves to be back as our TM’s next manager ???
                            I don’t think so

He is by far the best TM manager in the past two decades, and I really don't think we can pull a better manager, should he leave. Even if he goes 0-3 in 2018, the fact is that has taken TM to new heights, made them disciplined, and is generally getting the most out of the limited talent pool (compared to other big footballing nations).

Really man.. who do you think will come to Iran if he gets fired? Mourinho? Guardiola? I truly believe Iran cannot get a manager on that level, and CQ is not far behind those two. He is a miracle-worker.

Comment

Originally posted by Real Madrid Fan View Post
                              I did it as a joke haha
                              That's good, because I was questioning your sanity and also contemplating having you beaten. Lol..

Also, you should have put Enyati on the list. After all, I am sure he would say that he could have his dead body on the sideline, and TM would still win!

Comment

Originally posted by NFL View Post
                                my gut feeling tells me CQ is gone after the WC, unless IFF offers him substantially more money for him to stay for the AC games and who knows, he may get excited about wining Asia with Iran and since it's the following year after the WC, he may extend for one year. but I have serious doubt he'll stay for another 4 years.
                                As far as I am concerned, he should continue as TM manager until he dies, even if that happens on the field! Lol. Really.. I don't want to get political, but I think the more analytical among us understand there are sociopolitical and economic issues that hamper Persian football. It's not easy to be TM manager due to all of the extraneous crap one has to deal with, the poor football infrastructure and insane press, aside.

Comment

Working...
                                X