Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who do you want to be our NT manager for AC 2019?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This poll i assume is meant to make us laugh so hahahaha, now getting serious, Should CQ decline to renew, I would really like to see IFF offer the job to the current Moroccan NT coach who led his team to the WC much like CQ did with a lot of wins and very few goals conceded. Plus, coaches who work in 3rd world countries tend to accept the BS that comes with it so it would be an ideal match should he want to leave coaching Morocco after the WC ends and likes coaching Iran... guess it depends how we play against Morocco!

Comment

I can’t fathom why Mayeli goh an ‘s name is even mentioned here, he is an absolute disgrace.
      CQ for sure if he gets us to at least 3 rd spot in our WC group by beating Morroco , or to the second round
      Which will be awesome.
      But if we go 0-3 and finish last in our group then I say hell no , it will be time for another coach for sure.

Comment

None of the Above.

I would like an offensive minded, disciplined young coach who has more than one game plan of ultra defensive football, and has no tolerance for clubless players and players who who walk around the pitch complaining like Azmoun.

Comment

if MK wanna be head coach, it might as well be ME! cause i can do as much as him

Comment

Ehsan

I vote for you before I vote for MK ✌️✌️✌️

Comment

I think CQ should definetely stay. Unfortunately I don't think he's going to want to. This leaves us with one choice: Branko Ivankovic. I think they are lining him up an I think one reason Branko didn't take the Croatia job might have been for this reason (complete guess on my part). Let's see I kind of like him as well.

Comment

Originally posted by scuderia View Post
                I think CQ should definetely stay. Unfortunately I don't think he's going to want to. This leaves us with one choice: Branko Ivankovic. I think they are lining him up an I think one reason Branko didn't take the Croatia job might have been for this reason (complete guess on my part). Let's see I kind of like him as well.
                Branko extended his contract today.

Comment

2 more years with Perspolis 👏👍👌❤️

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                    Branko extended his contract today.
                    Yes but in Iran it doesn't mean anything as we know lol!

Comment

Originally posted by Azeem98 View Post
                      Is was of the same thought but Nuri in his right mind wouldn't move towards managing national teams at this point of his managing career. He should stay in club management and bring up his reputation as an manager.
                      He is a disciplined coach with club management experience, and I think he can grow within Team Melli, given that we are moving towards a young wave of assets ourselves. I think anywhere from Europe would be in our best interest than adding a domestic coach.

Comment

Let's wait until the completion of World Cup. I can then list you those who I believe should take the job if CQ does not renew his contract.

Comment

I guess we will have Schäfer

Comment

This is the dumbest poll i have seen on PFDC..
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
                              Is this a joke?
                              Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                              ey baba, sad rahmat be Pollaye DJPedram..!!
                              Originally posted by Leopard View Post
                              This is like choosing between tiger and domestic cat. MK will take the players to Mecca the. SUdis murder them and throw them amongst the stampede victims and you cannot even find them. Any player or any important person should avoid Saudi even for ham. CQ will piss on Saudis.
                              Originally posted by Real Madrid Fan View Post
                              This is the dumbest poll i have seen on PFDC..
                              The purpose of this thread is to make you think about a possible scenario, the other choices on the poll beside the CQ are a joke. Some people have got the dark humor and others not.
                              Last edited by PersianLegion; 01-11-2018, 08:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
                                The purpose of this thread is to make you think about a possible scenario, the other choices on the poll beside the CQ are a joke. Some people have got the dark humor and others not.
                                Well in that case I will vote for Ostad Asaadi.. hahaha or Payane Rafat .. but I have been researching for coaches that will be a good coach for Iran.. I have listed a few below.. I tired to think out side of the box.. We all want a famous coach for sure, but I am going for more of a practical coach.. Do not shoot me lol

1. Julio César Falcioni .. No one really knows about him, but he is one of the best defensive coaches in south america and I think we need to bring someone with CQ mentality. He has coached Banfield and Boca in Argentina.. Last I heard he was coaching a team in Chile

2. Jorge Jesus: He is coaching Sporting right now. I watched done of their Europa games and really enjoyed it. The team was very organized
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X