This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
    ... Yet another Saga of our players transfers. The latest report in 90tv.ir is that problems with getting British work visa has forced Karim to pursue Galatasaray and the Turkish giant is asking the Turkish Federation for an exemption to do a transfer i.e. Karim is not a free agent (otherwise why would they ask for an exemption outside the transfer window). Take it with a grain of salt please ...

http://90tv.ir/news/480091/%D9%85%D8...AF%D8%A7%D8%AF
    this is basically relaying the info that fanatik wrote a couple days ago. they were actually the first to break the story, not iranian press.

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
      I’m confused on how he would have a problem getting a British work permit especially after Ezza was just given one. He has played in Europe for four years and has played 64 times for Iran including just playing three times in the World Cup and was the second top scorer in Greece last year.

I just looked at some of the criteria and I can’t see what is going against him, he has played in over 75% of Iranian internationals over the past two years, played in major tournaments and has come another European country. The only thing that could go against him is how good his English is but all you need to do to get over This is take English lessons when you move here.

I’m calling bullshit on these articles.
      Speaking English isn't really a criteria as much to be honest for the football players, agüero has been in England for how many years and still doesn't really speak much English.

I think it might be more to do with the face of how bait it looks that his contract has suddenly ended for him to go to Nottingham specially after his other team mate went via the same route

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

Comment

They basically figured out the mafia bazi

Comment

Originally posted by mattigil View Post
          Speaking English isn't really a criteria as much to be honest for the football players, agüero has been in England for how many years and still doesn't really speak much English.

I think it might be more to do with the face of how bait it looks that his contract has suddenly ended for him to go to Nottingham specially after his other team mate went via the same route

Karims english is actually very good.

Comment

Latest from 90 Interview with Karim:
            He confirmed that he has already signed with Nottingham Forest.
            He will go back to UK after the Uzbekistan friendly game to finalize the work permit.

Comment

Karim said on 90tv tonight (recording from yesterday while he was waiting to board the plane for Tashkent) that he has singed a contract with Nottingham Forest and will be going to Paris after the friendly agains Uzbekistan tomorrow to get his work visa for England.

Comment

Terrible reporting in Iran, Turkey and Greece.
                Ansarifard has said he has signed a contract since transfer deadline day and half these agencies were still writing up rumors.

Comment

Originally posted by Northern-Tiger View Post
                  Latest from 90 Interview with Karim:
                  He confirmed that he has already signed with Nottingham Forest.
                  He will go back to UK after the Uzbekistan friendly game to finalize the work permit.
                  Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
                  Karim said on 90tv tonight (recording from yesterday while he was waiting to board the plane for Tashkent) that he has singed a contract with Nottingham Forest and will be going to Paris after the friendly agains Uzbekistan tomorrow to get his work visa for England.
                  Thank you for the update guys - hope karim doesnt encounter any work permit issues, I think this is a very solid move overall. fingers are crossed until we see some physical evidence!
                  Team Meli Iran
                  Perspolis FC
                  Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Man Iranians never join Leicester but ofc they join our rivals Nottingham Forest

Comment

Originally posted by mattigil View Post

Was just clutching at straws at what the reason would be, I suppose as is always the case until we see him on the pitch wearing the Shirt of a certain team then we will not know who he has signed with.

Comment

Sorry only just saw the update so I kinda retract my statement , still after this summer until we see him play for them.

Comment

CAN SOMEBODY REOPEN MY THREAD PLEASE AND THANK YOU I ALREADY STATED THAT HES ON HIS WAY TO NOTTINGHAM!!!!!!!!!👺👺👺👺👺👺

Comment

Originally posted by JoojehKoobedeh2 View Post
                            CAN SOMEBODY REOPEN MY THREAD PLEASE AND THANK YOU I ALREADY STATED THAT HES ON HIS WAY TO NOTTINGHAM!!!!!!!!!👺👺👺👺👺👺
                            We believe it when we see him holding the shirt and signing, on pictures!

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                              We believe it when we see him holding the shirt and signing, on pictures!
                              I believe it when he is on the pitch playing in an official match.

We all have seen Ghoddos signing and holding the Spanish club’s jersey. It doesn’t mean anything anymore!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
                                I believe it when he is on the pitch playing in an official match.

We all have seen Ghoddos signing and holding the Spanish club’s jersey. It doesn’t mean anything anymore!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                I only believe it after:
                                - The team posts an official pic announcing Karim
                                - Karim plays in an official game for Nottingham
                                - Karim scores a goal, and his name is on the English Championship website
                                - Nottingham names Karim captain
                                - Karim scores the winning goal to send Nottingham to the Prem
                                - Nottingham wins the Prem and UCL

Then it is official.
                                We are currently witnessing a revolution in Iranian football. Team Melli has never been stronger than it is today, and we will only get better.

Comment

Working...
                                X