Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hichi digeh nemifahmam....karim jan akharsar koja mireh?He's married to the mob? Vaveyla!
    Keep calm and believe in Fairies and Footballers Roxanaz

Comment

http://90tv.ir/news/479953/نامهنگاری...صاریفرد
      Galatasaray is reported to have requested the Turkish FF for special permission to sign Ansarifard after the expiry of the transfer window.
      90 quotes a Turkish website.

Comment

It was claimed that Galatasaray planned to add Karim Ansarifard to his post if the TFF took the initiative and opened the additional transfer period. The Iranian striker has terminated his contract with Olympiakos on the last day of the transfer.

- Fanatik.

Well Im not sure how he could get away with backstabbing Olympiakos Chairman but if he did , WOW. He would be playing Champions League football.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
          It was claimed that Galatasaray planned to add Karim Ansarifard to his post if the TFF took the initiative and opened the additional transfer period. The Iranian striker has terminated his contract with Olympiakos on the last day of the transfer.

- Fanatik.

Well Im not sure how he could get away with backstabbing Olympiakos Chairman but if he did , WOW. He would be playing Champions League football.
          CL clubs already sent their list

Comment

Originally posted by GolfePersique View Post
            http://90tv.ir/news/479953/نامهنگاری...صاریفرد
            Galatasaray is reported to have requested the Turkish FF for special permission to sign Ansarifard after the expiry of the transfer window.
            90 quotes a Turkish website.
            I thought they were signing Anthony Modeste???

Comment

I don't trust anything coming from Iranian sources. The article claims Karim's contract expired at the end of august, but he is still under the contract for the next two seasons if i am not wrong and can be only loaned!

کریم انصاری*فرد تا روز پایانی فصل نقل*وانتقالات تابستانی (۲۰۱۸/۸/۳۱) تحت قرارداد باشگاه المپیاکوس یونان قرار داشت و پس از این تاریخ بازیکن آزاد محسوب می*شود.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                I don't trust anything coming from Iranian sources. The article claims Karim's contract expired at the end of august, but he is still under the contract for the next two seasons if i am not wrong and can be only loaned!

کریم انصاری*فرد تا روز پایانی فصل نقل*وانتقالات تابستانی (۲۰۱۸/۸/۳۱) تحت قرارداد باشگاه المپیاکوس یونان قرار داشت و پس از این تاریخ بازیکن آزاد محسوب می*شود.
                He is a free agent, olympiakos set him and Ehsan free on 31.08 the original news was coming from greece where they published official papers from Olympiacos. I think the plan was to get him to Nottingham since the owner is the same.
                sigpic

Comment

If he is really free agent, he should be stupid to accept Forest offer. He can wait until winter break and sign with much better clubs. This probably can be his last important career contract, he needs to really think twice before making a decision! Having said that if Gala offer is reliable he should take it.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                    If he is really free agent, he should be stupid to accept Forest offer. He can wait until winter break and sign with much better clubs. This probably can be his last important career contract, he needs to really think twice before making a decision! Having said that if Gala offer is reliable he should take it.
                    are you serious man? waste half a season just to join a better club? thats madness no half decent footballer sits out half a season that is something unfortunately you only see with dejagah and haghighi not someone who is coming off a season where he finished second in the league in scoring. forrest is at least a big club in a respectable league where if Karim can score the way he did last year he will likely get picked up by a premier league team. but in no way shape or form is at acceptable to pass up on an opportunity to play in a decent league and waste half a season just bc you want a better deal/team!
                    Team Meli Iran
                    Perspolis FC
                    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                      are you serious man? waste half a season just to join a better club? thats madness no half decent footballer sits out half a season that is something unfortunately you only see with dejagah and haghighi not someone who is coming off a season where he finished second in the league in scoring. forrest is at least a big club in a respectable league where if Karim can score the way he did last year he will likely get picked up by a premier league team. but in no way shape or form is at acceptable to pass up on an opportunity to play in a decent league and waste half a season just bc you want a better deal/team!
                      He should then sign a very short contract, he is close to his 30s, you should remember this as well!

Comment

Free Agents Can join teams independently from Transfer periods...

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by FF187 View Post
                          Free Agents Can join teams independently from Transfer periods...

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk
                          but its very unclear if he is truly a free agent, or if Olympiakos have some sort of agreement with him where just for registration reasons, they will list him as a FA, and have Forest then sign him, with same conditions as kos contract.

IF it is possible for karim to fuck them over and just go sign for any team he wants he should do it. These people were horrible to him.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                            but its very unclear if he is truly a free agent, or if Olympiakos have some sort of agreement with him where just for registration reasons, they will list him as a FA, and have Forest then sign him, with same conditions as kos contract.
                            IF it is possible for karim to fuck them over and just go sign for any team he wants he should do it. These people were horrible to him.
                            I agree with you on this , there is no way they are letting a player leave for free they potentially could have got 5 million euros for a few weeks before , unless there is a reason for it.

Comment

... Yet another Saga of our players transfers. The latest report in 90tv.ir is that problems with getting British work visa has forced Karim to pursue Galatasaray and the Turkish giant is asking the Turkish Federation for an exemption to do a transfer i.e. Karim is not a free agent (otherwise why would they ask for an exemption outside the transfer window). Take it with a grain of salt please ...

http://90tv.ir/news/480091/%D9%85%D8...AF%D8%A7%D8%AF

Comment

I’m confused on how he would have a problem getting a British work permit especially after Ezza was just given one. He has played in Europe for four years and has played 64 times for Iran including just playing three times in the World Cup and was the second top scorer in Greece last year.

I just looked at some of the criteria and I can’t see what is going against him, he has played in over 75% of Iranian internationals over the past two years, played in major tournaments and has come another European country. The only thing that could go against him is how good his English is but all you need to do to get over This is take English lessons when you move here.

I’m calling bullshit on these articles.

Comment

Working...
                                X