This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AsOen5 View Post
    Apparently he was set as a free agent on 31.08 (just like Hajsafi) So he can go wherever he wants for free ? Maybe then Nottingham seems like the only plausible solution since some people mentioned that both clubs are owned by the same guy
    Lol this is so shady... Would be awesome if he signs with someone better not owned by that guy, since now he could as a free agent! It's nice to dream at least...

Comment

He’s probably just waiting for this international break to finish with Iran and then he will move somewhere, as I said before wouldn’t be surprised if the dodgy owner made him a free agent so he could go to Forest for free and he wouldn’t lose any money. There is no way in hell they are letting a guy they wanted 10 million for a few weeks before leave for free without something dodgy happening.

Comment

At first I was delighted to have iranians in such big club like Olympiakos. Honestly I think they both improved for playing in such club with such pressure.

But now, I am really disgusted by the way they treat our players. Each time, it has do to with non-greek coach (twice with a portuguse, once with an albanian). Twice Ansarifard is not registred to played CL and EL. What the point to be their best scorer against laviakados and non play against Juventus, Barcelona, Sporting, Milan, Betis?!

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
          At first I was delighted to have iranians in such big club like Olympiakos. Honestly I think they both improved for playing in such club with such pressure.

But now, I am really disgusted by the way they treat our players. Each time, it has do to with non-greek coach (twice with a portuguse, once with an albanian). Twice Ansarifard is not registred to played CL and EL. What the point to be their best scorer against laviakados and non play against Juventus, Barcelona, Sporting, Milan, Betis?!
          Bro they also finessed Mirallas...

Tell me how do you go from being benched in the Greek League to starting for Fiorentina in Serie A? Something fishy going on

Comment

According to recent Greek sources, word is Ansraifard and Tachtsidis will both join Nottingham from Olympiakos:

"In Nottingham Forest Tachtsidis and Ansarifard!

Solution was found with the future of Panayiotis Tachtsidis and Karim Ansarifard, as both will continue their career at Nottingham Forest, as Spread FM 94.6 Kostas Nikolakopoulos told.

Definitely in Nottingham Forest will continue their career Panagiotis Tachtsidis and Karim Ansarifard, as Spor FM 94.6 Kostas Nikolakopoulos.

The Greek central hawk was given that it was not counted from the management of "red-eyed", since they trained from the beginning of preparation with the "cuts" in Rendi, while Iran did not seem to be highly counted by Pedro Martins, and he himself his participation in the World Cup with his national Iran, had transferred to Olympiacos that he would bring a proposal to leave, but that did not happen.

Following these developments, the two players will continue to play a Championship pack with Nottingham Forest (owned by Vangelis Marinakis), helping Aitor Karanga's team to advance to the Premier League."

http://www.sport-fm.gr/article/podos...rifard/3548442

"The announcement of Karim Ansarifard is expected.

Tachtsidis signed a two-year contract with the Championship club and is expected to re-team Karim Ansarifard, who will follow the same road."

https://www.sport24.gr/football/Engl...m.5301447.html

Announced .... six Olympiacos contract solutions
            http://balla.com.cy/2018/09/04/anako...lympiakoy-pic/
            Last edited by aenima_8; 09-05-2018, 10:33 AM.

Comment

http://www.forestforum.co.uk/showthr...91#post2849591

Apparently Karim Ansarifard looks like Officer Crabtree from 'Allo 'Allo!

Edit: They are saying the move is a permanent one?

Comment

Claudio Yacob signs for Nottingham Forest. Maybe Karim is next?

Comment

"Karanka confirms World Cup striker is Reds target

Aitor Karanka has confirmed Nottingham Forest are working on making Karim Ansarifard summer signing number 17 at the City Ground.

And the Reds boss says the Iranian international striker would be their final new addition, following a frantic few months of business.

Ansarifard, 28, is a free agent after being released from his contract at Olympiacos last Friday, shortly before the transfer window closed – and is free to find another club.

Karanka says Forest have not yet agreed terms with the player, who has previously played for Saipa, Persepolis, Tractor Sazi, Osasuna and Panionios – but they are hopeful of doing so and of fending off competition from Dutch clubs SC Heerenveen and FC Utrecht."

https://www.nottinghampost.com/sport...aranka-1978136

Comment

Olympiacos blocked his transfer to Besiktas, Stuttgart and Augsburg for a an impossible transfer fee, now they let him go as a free agent?!

WTF is going on in this club? Only a Mafia organization can function like this. Even SS/PP are far more professional than these idiots.

Comment

Originally posted by GolfePersique View Post
                      Olympiacos blocked his transfer to Besiktas, Stuttgart and Augsburg for a an impossible transfer fee, now they let him go as a free agent?!

WTF is going on in this club? Only a Mafia organization can function like this. Even SS/PP are far more professional than these idiots.
                      Forest are owned by the same guy as Olympiacos and having Karim in their squad does increase their chances of promotion therefore it could be a good deal in the eyes of the owner. Let's hope that he has a good season and there would still be time for him to find a better club next season if they don't get promoted and if they do against all the odds, we could have our first ever EPL striker! Forest are a big club historically with a big fan base and the move is not as disappointing as some make it seem.
                      چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
                      We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Originally posted by GolfePersique View Post
                        That was the deal, it's like the movie Godfather we give Ansarifard a beautiful rich wife now you must do everything we tell you.

Comment

Originally posted by aenima_8 View Post
                          "Karanka confirms World Cup striker is Reds target

Aitor Karanka has confirmed Nottingham Forest are working on making Karim Ansarifard summer signing number 17 at the City Ground.

And the Reds boss says the Iranian international striker would be their final new addition, following a frantic few months of business.

Ansarifard, 28, is a free agent after being released from his contract at Olympiacos last Friday, shortly before the transfer window closed – and is free to find another club.

Karanka says Forest have not yet agreed terms with the player, who has previously played for Saipa, Persepolis, Tractor Sazi, Osasuna and Panionios – but they are hopeful of doing so and of fending off competition from Dutch clubs SC Heerenveen and FC Utrecht."

https://www.nottinghampost.com/sport...aranka-1978136
                          They've released him so he can join Nottingham forest without any problem with it being outside of the transfer period. As much as I want him to come to England, it'd be pretty funny if he went and signed for hereveen now that he's a free agent aha [emoji23]. But I'm sure they've only released him under a condition that he'd join their other club.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by mattigil View Post
                            They've released him so he can join Nottingham forest without any problem with it being outside of the transfer period. As much as I want him to come to England, it'd be pretty funny if he went and signed for hereveen now that he's a free agent aha [emoji23]. But I'm sure they've only released him under a condition that he'd join their other club.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk
                            Heerveen would certainly be the wisest choice, if possible..!
                            His chances to fair well is FAR higher in Eredivisie than in championship

Ps
                            Highly doubt he had concrete offers from Stuttgart & highly doubtful Besiktas were willing to pay even 2mil in transfer fee to attain his services. ..!?

Comment

Looks like the Greek mafia got him by the ballzz
                              "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Originally posted by Salar View Post
                                Forest are owned by the same guy as Olympiacos and having Karim in their squad does increase their chances of promotion therefore it could be a good deal in the eyes of the owner. Let's hope that he has a good season and there would still be time for him to find a better club next season if they don't get promoted and if they do against all the odds, we could have our first ever EPL striker! Forest are a big club historically with a big fan base and the move is not as disappointing as some make it seem.
                                I agree it could be a potentially good move for Karim and I have nothing against it, but the way he(their top scorer) was treated by this club is outrageous, even if there is some shared club ownership. They led everyone to believe that he won’t be transferred for less than 7 million euros and now free agent?!!

Imagine if AZ had stopped all JB transfer offers, and then to declare him a free agent.
                                Anyways, I hope he signs with Nottingham and helps them to promote. Karim is a hustler and has already proven his resilience.

Comment

Working...
                                X