X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dejagah_fan View Post
    Unfortunately, yes.
    very disappointing that one of our world cup starters apparently didn't have better options than PGL. all hope now on Karim to save it. unfortunately I think he'll end up in forest...

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

Comment

ehsan cant handle europe, and the european game

Comment

Anyone know if Ehsan joined tractor on loan or permanently?

Comment

so Tabriz seems to be the station for descending Team Melli players hm?
          TEAM MELLI UNTIL THE END

Comment

Before Tractor was collecting Sarbaz, now they collect all Team Melli captains.

Comment

If being forced outa Kos, Karim better demand a return to Paninions or elsewhere in that league..!
              I don’t think he would fair all that well with Forest in championship..!?

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
                ehsan cant handle europe, and the european game
                He was one of the best Kos players last year and one of our best in the world cup! he can't handle European football?

Comment

It really isn't disappointing that Hajsafi went to Tractor. He had no European offers. What's the point of him risking his place in the national team if he wasn't going to play for Olympiacos. It's a smart move on his part.

Comment

Originally posted by GolfePersique View Post
                    He was one the best Kos players last year and one of our best in the world cup!
                    says who?

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Well tractor now have a great plyer for the LWB role. If they end getting rezaeian to take the RWB role, with the way that Ashkan, Masoud, Stokes, Esmailifar, Sugita are beginning to click on offense, they really would have tremendous quality for PGPL standards. Just wish they didnt waste their time on too many useless foreign players like Erwin and Forrester, rather they promote guys like Pahlevan or their own young striker from TM OMid, Azadi.

Comment

Originally posted by greenguy4life View Post
                        It really isn't disappointing that Hajsafi went to Tractor. He had no European offers. What's the point of him risking his place in the national team if he wasn't going to play for Olympiacos. It's a smart move on his part.
                        It is because of the world cup. He was guilty in the goal we conceived against Portogal. Ramin and many others are being punished for a bad world cup.
                        CQ didn't find any other team to coach too.

Comment

Originally posted by DireStraits View Post
                          It is because of the world cup. He was guilty in the goal we conceived against Portogal. Ramin and many others are being punished for a bad world cup.
                          CQ didn't find any other team to coach too.
                          ramin was excellent in WC, what are you talking about? Legit one of our best players. Hajsafi was very good for first two matches and exposed in last game.

Comment

I think this is a bad move for Hajsafi, however he probably didn't have much of a choice! I think he will slowly start to decline, probably won't be with TM in a couple of years!

Comment

Originally posted by scuderia View Post
                              I think this is a bad move for Hajsafi, however he probably didn't have much of a choice! I think he will slowly start to decline, probably won't be with TM in a couple of years!
                              I dont think so. He isnt that old. I think he will be an important part of TM until the next WC tbh, when he will be 32. Def for Asian cup and WCQ he will be important

Comment

Ehsan gone, and Karim not in the squad for the match tonight. He's definitely also on his way to leave...

Comment

Working...
                                X