This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi guys.

I have heard that karim will follow Gucci on sc heerveen.

Comment

Originally posted by padesha View Post
      Hi guys.

I have heard that karim will follow Gucci on sc heerveen.
      there has been interest, but how on earth would they pay the 10 million EU price, or even a 5 million price??? Are you saying this from inside info or just online sources...?

Comment

Tasnim new agency. Karim is linked with sc heerveen.https://t.co/SgyiQbmoqD

Comment

Link is above
          The Dutch football team is going to sign the Olympiacos striker as a replacement for his countryman Reza Ghoochannejhad who joined Apoel in the summer.

Another Dutch football club FC Utrecht has also shown interest in signing the 28-year-old forward.

Ansarifard represented the Iran national football team in the 2018 World Cup in Russia.

He scored a goal against Portugal from the penalty spot in the last match of Gro

Comment

please never trust iranian sources. strictly a rumor

Comment

https://www.feanonline.nl/nieuws/tra...olger-van-reza

This is a dutch source.

Comment

Yeah I know. I saw this so I thought I post it for the people who care. It wil be awesome because then I watch dutch football again now alireza gucci en jahanbakhsh are gone. We will wait and see.

Comment

Originally posted by padesha View Post

The rumors about a transfer from Karim Ansarifard to SC Heerenveen continue to increase. The Iranian news agency Tasnim News Agency reports that Heerenveen will capture the Olympiakos striker as the successor of compatriot Reza Ghoochannejhad.

they quote tasnim. red flag. its just not a possible move financially.

Comment

Do any of you think that Olympiacos is treating our players unfairly due to the conflict that happened before the WC with the friendly that was supposed to be held between TM and Greece? I mean, the IFF have suspended their relations with the Greece FA, maybe Kos doesn't want our players because of this as well?
                    We are currently witnessing a revolution in Iranian football. Team Melli has never been stronger than it is today, and we will only get better.

Comment

Originally posted by Javeed View Post
                      Do any of you think that Olympiacos is treating our players unfairly due to the conflict that happened before the WC with the friendly that was supposed to be held between TM and Greece? I mean, the IFF have suspended their relations with the Greece FA, maybe Kos doesn't want our players because of this as well?
                      I think it’s more a genuine problem with how alotnofbthese Greek clubs are run, there seems to be no player loyalty at all and constant problems with organisation and money etc

Also this was a league where the league leaders owner came on to the pitch with a gun and the match had to be stopped, it’s like the Wild West out there .

Comment

Hopefully, Karim's situations will be clear in the coming days. He was included in the Olympiakos matchday squad for the second leg vs. Burnley:

http://www.in.gr/2018/08/28/sports/f...a-sti-mpernli/

Comment

He can do much much better than Heerenven! This is the move you do when you are +30!

Comment

Karim just posted on his IG saying “off to England” .......
                            Team Meli Iran
                            Perspolis FC
                            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                              Karim just posted on his IG saying “off to England” .......
                              They play against Burnley on Thursday

Comment

Originally posted by dejagah_fan View Post
                                They play against Burnley on Thursday
                                slightly off topic but in the meantime it looks good that AEK will make the Champions League. somehow a pity that masoud is not there anymore...

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X