This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scuderia View Post
    Looks like Hajsafi hurt his arm. He has some sort of brace!
    it's a men bag

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

Comment

I hope Ehsan doesn’t go to championship. Better to stay with Olympiacos and play in european competition than the English championship which has been an awful place for Iranians in the past.

Comment

Karim and Ehsan, both participated in the most recent Olympiakos training sessions:

"With Karim Ansarifard and Echan Hatzisafi for the first time this season, today's Olympiacos training session was held."

http://www.sdna.gr/podosfairo/superl...xatzisafi-pics

Based on recent unconfirmed sources from Greece, Besiktas are confident of getting Karim and are also interested in obtaining Fortunas for a combined offer of 16mil Euros

"the Iranian aggressor who was yesterday from Turkey that Besiktas is preparing to buy him a "package" with Fortunus for 16m Euros. This is not officially confirmed, of course."

http://www.sport-fm.gr/article/podos...zisafi/3536985

It appears that Championship and Premier League clubs are interested in HajiSafi. Olympiakos is stated to be willing to offload him for around 2 mil Euros:

"According to these scenarios, Eskan Hatzisafi is interested in clubs from both the Championship and the Premier League, while Olympic requirements are not particularly high, as it claims to be close to 2 million euros."

https://www.onsports.gr/podosfairo/s...-gia-xatzisafi

Comment

Karim seems shy yet so focused at the same time.Ehsan is such a hardworking gentleman.mashallah!
          Keep calm and believe in Fairies and Footballers Roxanaz

Comment

Besiktas wants karim for 8 mil only thing okos n besh havent agreed on is his 2 mil bonous if he shines in european competition, mean while ehsan has a suitor for EPL for 2 million pounds but okos wants 4 mil.

Comment

Any news about Ansarifard Transfer to Besiktas

Comment

From the way Karim is talking on his posts on instagram it seems that he's probably staying. Just my own point of view though!

Comment

Originally posted by scuderia View Post
                  From the way Karim is talking on his posts on instagram it seems that he's probably staying. Just my own point of view though!
                  It's not the worst case scenario. At least he has a chance to play in the UEFA League against big teams and impress for the winter transfer window. Doesn't really have much competition in Olympiakos for the starting position.

Comment

"Ansarifard: "We'll be ready for the qualifiers"

Confident that Olympiacos will be presented ready for the Europa League qualifiers, Karim Ansarifard appears, despite the chaotic appearance against Genk.

Olympiakos's face against Genk and the heavy 4-0, Karim Ansarifard reported in the crucial matches that are nearing the goal of "red-white", as well as his presence in the World Cup with Iran.

" Sure, we will be ready as always, we have to be. We will do our best, as you see every day we work hard on the training and I believe we will achieve our goal in the first official game, "said Piraeus party through Nova.

Detailed talk about:

-the game: "I think he was a good and strong friend for us. We were at the start of the preparation, we were not 100% ready but Genk was much more prepared than us because next week he plays in the Juventus league qualifiers. It was a very good friend for us, we must continue our preparation and step by step we will see what will happen".

-If Olympiacos is ready for the first official match on August 9: " Sure, we will be ready as always, we have to be. We will do our best, as you see every day we work hard in the training and I think we will achieve our goal in the first official game . "

-Muddle: " It was a fantastic experience. We were a little unlucky in the last game and I think we deserved to be qualified by a tough club. But it was a good experience for us and our team, our fans were happy, but if we were lucky we would thank them more . "

-if he feels hero of his country: "Never, none of us feel a hero, our country is heroic . "

https://www.newsbeast.gr/sports/arth...moi-opos-panta

Comment

Friendly against PSV starts right now. Both Karim and Ehsan are on the Bench... Not a good sign

Comment

World Cup players typically are not playing in all the friendlies at the moment - this isn't too surprising.

Comment

kos lost 4:0 against PSV...

Comment

Originally posted by FF187 View Post
                            kos lost 4:0 against PSV...

Awful. They lost their last game 4-0 to GENK.

Their coach is shit. A no-name dude who has achieved nothing in his career. I fear for Karim and Ehsan, this might be a very bad season for them.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                              Friendly against PSV starts right now. Both Karim and Ehsan are on the Bench... Not a good sign
                              They are both proven players for Okos. I wouldn't worry too much about that. The coach just testing younger/newer players.

Comment

Originally posted by GolfePersique View Post
                                They are both proven players for Okos. I wouldn't worry too much about that. The coach just testing younger/newer players.
                                Well all the goals were scored after Karim and Ehsan were subbed on.

I'm not even worried that they won't get playing time, I'm just worried that the team won't make it to UEFA League, nor will the team do good enough in the Greek league for our boys to get attention.

Comment

Working...
                                X