This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
    Ansarifard said he has Bundesliga offers and will take them seriously!!

Don't be surprised to see him at a mid-table Bundesliga team next year
    link?

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
      He's 28 years old and already in his ideal age. I rather continue seeing him play for one of the top clubs in the Greek league with the chance of playing regularly in the CL. At this age, there is nothing he would gain by going to a mid-table Bundesliga team.
      See, Sly jan, I would normally agree, but remember, Olympiakos didn't win the league this year! That means no Champions League like this year! Masoud on the other hand should stay at AEK for CL.

28 isn't that old btw. Karim's body type and style suggests he will score goals and be impactful until he's about 34-35 years old, which is 6-7 more years of pishraft!

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
        link?
        It was posted a while back. I don't have the link and its obviously not official but its something he has stated

It should be somewhere in this thread though.. Not sure what page

Comment

See, Sly jan, I would normally agree, but remember, Olympiakos didn't win the league this year! That means no Champions League like this year! Masoud on the other hand should stay at AEK for CL.
          28 isn't that old btw. Karim's body type and style suggests he will score goals and be impactful until he's about 34-35 years old, which is 6-7 more years of pishraft!
          From 26-27 on, a football player will not do so much pishraft. He will only gain experience. I know that Olympiacos did not go to the CL this year but they are a team that could go to the CL regularly. If not this year, then maybe next year. In a mid-table Bundesliga team, he will have a hard time reaching any European tournament. Plus he will not be in the media and get as much international attention as he would in one of Greece's top teams.

Bundesliga is good for young players to join up until they're 24. Then they'll have minimum good 2-3 years to pishraft. Torabi, Jahanbakhsh, Ezatollahi, Milad Mohammadi are good for Bundesliga after the WC. Haji Safi, Ansarifard and Masoud should remain where they are unless they get lots of money to join a Bundesliga team (highly unlikely) or if they want to go to Qatar and make money there. That is a choice too. I know both Ansarifard and Haji safi are still too young for playing in Qatar but if they want to make money already from now, I would not criticize them.

Comment

A recent interview with Ehsan:

"Hajisafi: "Proud of Karim"

In an interview with Iran, Ehsan spoke about Olympiakos's Mister Goal, Karim Ansarifard, the target of his friend for the top goalscorer, Olympiacos and his future.

Hajisafi speaking at Varzesh3.com said about:
            The match with Panetoliko: We played really well and we were impressive with good moves towards our opponent. Panetolikos is in the middle of scoring. He is not a weak team. The opposite. But we played one of our best games in the season, we put 4 goals and we missed several phases. If we were even more cautious and focused on the attack we would have scored more goals.
            His assist to Karim Ansarifard: I do not remember the past assists. But I certainly do not forget that. Against Panetoliko and the 29th game.
            The goals of Ansarifard and the top scorer: I wanted to be in the right position to help Karim. In a match before I had a bad estimate and I did not get a good ball to score. I wanted to make good. I thank God for this. I wanted and could get another assistant for Karim but I could not.
            Whether Ansarifard is the Mister Goal and is the top scorer or Priyovic: We are all trying to score our Mister Goal, Karim. We want to give him the ... Gold Shoe in the Greek League. He had a lot of difficulties at the beginning of the season but he did a lot of good work and I think he deserves to be the top scorer. I hope he does it and leave behind Priyovic. I personally am proud of Karim. He is proud of us all from Iran.
            The fact that Keiroz saw them in Olympiakos - Panetolikos: Yes 100% was motivated for us. He saw us doing a very good match. We had talked the day before and told us that he would see us in the training. We were inspired by his presence for a better game. I hope he was happy with us.
            Olympiacos: We had a very good team and I think we could have a good year off. But we had a bad match and lost the title. We will be third but it certainly was not good that we did not win the championship.
            His future: I have a contract for another 2 years at Olympiakos and I continue there.
            National Iran and the matches he has played: I do not know exactly. I think 90. ​I never thought I would reach 100 matches. I hope to do so and be in the National and after the World Cup. As long as I am well and I can perform, I will offer to the National."

http://www.gazzetta.gr/football/supe...ston-olympiako

According to Greek sources quoting Varzesh3, Karim is being monitored by several German and Dutch clubs:

""Interest from Germany and the Netherlands for Ansarifard"

Karim Ansarifard's name has begun to be discussed in many office managers and European panelists. As the Varzesh3 network reported, the Iranian striker of Olympus, apart from German clubs, has been targeted by the big clubs of the Netherlands. Where big clubs in the Netherlands mean Eindhoven, Ajax and Feyenord.

Varzesh3 features Ansarifard's "Mister Goal of Olympiakos". Not unfairly if we consider that the Iranian striker has scored 16 goals in the Greek Championship and shares the top spot on the scorer's table with PAOK's Alexandr Prigovic.

Ansarifard is not in a hurry to make a decision. He has also stated that this will be after the World Cup. Of course he is not in his hand a transcript as he has a contract with Olympiacos. Until now, no suggestion has been made in the Club. It is certain that if granted, this will only happen with a brave offer."

http://www.enwsi.gr/paraskinia/piper...a-ansarifarnt/

Comment

I’m sure Feyenoord wants to sign him as main striker, they also tried to offer him a contract when he was still for Panionios so they are aware of his quality.

It wouldn’t be a bad step IMO if Feyenoord manages to reach the group stage of EL and buy some quality players to compete with the title race next year.

Comment

The stupid albanian denied Karim (the Ace of Kos) the champions league experience.

I really hope he manages to play in a champions league team and show his quality in europe, although Europa league with olympiacos would also be very valuable for him.

Comment

Originally posted by GolfePersique View Post
                  The stupid albanian denied Karim (the Ace of Kos) the champions league experience.

I really hope he manages to play in a champions league team and show his quality in europe, although Europa league with olympiacos would also be very valuable for him.
                  Man everytime I think of that imbecile it gets me angry..

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by persian_pooya View Post
                    Man everytime I think of that imbecile it gets me angry..

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
                    Just attack him on Social Media

Comment

Comment

Kevin Mirallas loan to Olympiakos is terminated by the club after a string of bad performances.

Why they gotta do my man Kevin like that...? I think Perspolis should buy him.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
                          Kevin Mirallas loan to Olympiakos is terminated by the club after a string of bad performances.

Why they gotta do my man Kevin like that...? I think Perspolis should buy him.
                          Lol if Persepolis would land Mirallas there would be a doodool massacre.. He would automatically become the most decorated International footballer in the IPL (thats not Iranian obviously)

Comment

Kevin Mirallas is a very talented player that can not be coached for whatever reason. I called it when he first got to Olympiakos and now this. It's no surprise either the team started to drop when Kevin join the squad. Some players in all sports have that affect. It's some sort of negative energy. For Example Carmelo Anthony of the NBA is that sort of player. They are more cancerous than anything.
                            "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Lol if Persepolis would land Mirallas there would be a doodool massacre.. He would automatically become the most decorated International footballer in the IPL (thats not Iranian obviously)
                              Probably will go after the $$$ in China or something

Comment

Tonight PAOK will play against the last ranked team Platanias. If this serbian guy doesn‘t score a goal, Karim will be top scorer of the league.

Comment

Working...
                                X