This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by arkm110 View Post
    He just liked an Instagram post that said olympiakos is setting his price at 10 million
    I feel like that's a bit high, but it's a negotiation and I assume Olympiakos will settle for 7-8 million. Just a guess.

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
      I feel like that's a bit high, but it's a negotiation and I assume Olympiakos will settle for 7-8 million. Just a guess.
      yeah I agree. He’s not considered a young player so teams won’t be buying based on potential anymore. 8 million should be enough

Comment

Karim and Ehsan both playing vs Apollon Smirnis, Karim started and Ehsan came in at minute 13. Currently 1-0 apollon after half an hour, they scored in first minute of match

Comment

Good to see Eshan getting more minutes.

He deserves it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Stats and comparisons of both the GSL top scorers:

"Ansarifard Vs Prigovic

Both of them claim the title of the first scorer in the last three games, starting from the same starting point, that is, the 15 goals.

The end of this season with their clubs will find them in the World Cup of Russia. So, there's still a common point for Karim Ansarifard and Aleksandar Prigovic, who claim the title of the top scorer in this year's Super League.

In the process we will find other common points for two aggressors who are so different. Their origins, from different continents, their relationship with their clubs, but especially their way of play. And yet, in their diversity, they look pretty ...

The key is that both, Iranian and Serb, claim the title of the first scorer in the last three games, starting from the same starting point. That is, the 15 goals. They have done it in a way that looks like the three penalties for everyone, for example, the 23 matches of PAOK's aggressive player against Olympiakos aggressive 22, but also in a way that differs in more points.

1. Priyovic has played 182 minutes more than Ansarifard. That is, two full 90 minutes plus some ... delays. You do not say a little about two players who score about every 1.5 games.

2. On the one hand, we have the aggressor who takes on more final efforts, but the one that is more effective. Ansarifard has a total of 57 finals, two games less, as we said. On the other hand, he has 12 final fewer, 45 Priyovic, but he is more effective. The PAOK player scores every three final, with three less missed opportunities (7 to 10), the one of Olympiacos each 3.8. Which of the two will ultimately count more?

3. Ansarifard has more finals through the area. 44 against 29 of Prioryvic. But the Serb uses more head, with 13 heads, compared to 10 Iranians. As for shooting outside the area, do not look for differences. They have three. That is, very little for both ...

4. Ansarifard tries to get more involved in his team's game. This is confirmed by a series of numbers. He has five assists versus three Priyovic. Also, its fillings are 3/11, compared with only 1/3 of the Serbian. He has ten steals versus four. Prijovic is the best player in the rounds, the pressure on his opponent, with 17 when Karim has only five.

5. The difference is remarkable for the foul. In the win, with 15 of the player of Olympiacos 11 of PAOK, but mostly against. Karim has made 15 goals, as well as his goals. Priyovic has made 31 (!), Twice his goals ...

6. As for their last difference, they no longer play a role, but play in their start. Ansarifard was not counted. Excluding 11th, not a UEFA list, off-plan in a few words. What he won, he won with his sword. Priyovic has been PAOK's base since the start of the season, with a small interruption of questioning, up to now. It also has its importance ...

ANSARIFARD KARIM:
            Games: 22
            Goal: 15
            Home: 9 goals
            Outside: 6 goals
            Two goals in a match (Panionios, Apollon, Xanthi)
            Final Efforts: 57
            Goals per final: 1 / 3.8
            Within the area: 44
            Excluding: 3
            Headers: 10
            Assist: 5
            Accurate Fills: 3/11
            Passes: 50
            Errors: 73
            Steals: 10
            Interventions: 5
            Foul against: 15
            Foul for: 17
            Penalty: 3
            Lost Opportunities: 10
            Yellow cards: 3
            Entry minutes: 1689

PRIJIOVIT ALEXANDAR:
            Matches: 23
            Goal: 15
            Home: 11 goals
            Outside: 4 goals
            Two goals in a match: 3 times (Lamia, Levadiakos, PAS Giannina)
            Final Efforts: 45
            Goals per final: 1/3
            Within the area: 29
            Excluding: 3
            Headers: 13
            Assist: 3
            Accurate Fills: 1/3
            Passes: 61
            Errors: 57
            Steals: 4
            Interventions: 17
            Foul against: 31
            Foul pro: 11
            Penalty: 3
            Lost Opportunities: 7
            Yellow Cards: 5
            Minutes of participation: 1871"

https://to10.gr/podosfero/superleagu...vs-prigiovits/

Comment

"Ansarifard: "Resolutions for my future after the World Cup"

Iranian student news agency (ISNA) spoke to Karim Ansarifard, stressing that he has not taken his decisions for the future, something he will do after joining the World Cup of Russia.

what the Iranian international has stated for this year's presence with Olympiacos, the prospect of the World Cup in Russia and his professional future:

For his good racing person this year and if he can keep it as the World Cup:

"Fortunately, after what happened at the beginning of the season with the previous coach, I found again the opportunity to rejoin the team and with the help of God I found myself in a satisfactory form.

So far I have scored 15 goals and I have 5 assists in the league and one in the Cup and I have the lead for the first goal scorer.

Perhaps my performance in the championship is ultimately good for Iranian football, initially in the World Cup. I always try to be in good shape, so will I do in the last two weeks of the Greek championship. "

For his presence in Olympiacos and his thoughts for the new season:

"The truth is that Olympiacos is a great team and always plays in Europe. Here I have lived things that helped me to improve and evolve into my career.

I have a contract with the team and for the next season but I have not yet decided on my future. I expect to see what will happen at the end of the season and especially after the World Cup. "

For the World Cup perspective:

"The World Cup does not compare to any tournament and the tournament aura begins to affect you long ago. All the world is dealing with it and the teams that are participating for a month.

It is natural to want to play it too, I am no exception. I have a lot of motivation for my second participation in a World Cup. I hope our team will have good results and as always make the world of Iran happy "."

http://www.sport24.gr/football/omade...l.5176024.html
              https://www.newsbeast.gr/sports/arth...-to-mellon-mou

Comment

Queiroz visited Karim and Ehsan in Piraeus:

"THE TECHNIQUE OF NATIONAL IRAN IS IMPRESSED WITH OLYMPIC INSTALLATIONS!

Keiroz, a national Iranian technician, was found in Rendi where he saw the Iranian players of Olympiacos and told them with them while talking to Pedro Martins and people in the club.

The coach of National Iran, was again in Greece. Portuguese Keiroz went to Rendi this week, where he saw the Iranian players of the Piraeus, Ansarifard and Hatzisafi, and told them with Pedro Martins and Karembe.

Keiroz himself was impressed by Olympiakos's facilities and he was carrying it while he counts both Anasriafard and Hatzisafi for the World Cup. Especially for Ansarifard who made this season a very good season."

http://www.gazzetta.gr/football/supe...roz-ston-renti

Comment

prjovic scored. comeon Karim. double

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

Comment

karim scored....yess

Comment

Link?

Comment

Originally posted by greenguy4life View Post
                        Link?
                        looking for one myself. just following live ticker at the moment!

Comment

Ansarifards goal was assisted by ehsan who also started the match. Great to see two guys who have played together since age 10, killing it in a big European club.

Comment

And it seems Ehsan made the assist, haha nice.

Comment

any video of the goal would be appreciated!

Comment

The prijovic guy scores also. Now both have 16 goals. Karim if u are not Mosalmoon, then please score 2 more goals in the 2 half 😆

Comment

Working...
                                X