Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The only real possible danger is if his eye was hit (even a toilet roll at the right angle could do some damage). From the images, it was not his eye. Surly, anything else from a toilet paper roll injury could have waited till after the game!

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
      Las Palmas wants to return him back to Olympiacos LOL
      https://as.com/futbol/2018/02/25/pri...mple&link=link
      In b4 he transfer to the PGPL, does well, and earns the nickname "black diamond" (first mensha, now baba thiam, next emenike?)

Comment

Must have been something in that roll...

Comment

Just read it wasn't a toilet paper roll but a roll of cash register paper. That's damn hard and certainly would lead to an injury. Stupid people everywhere...

Comment

Originally posted by Martin-Reza View Post
            Just read it wasn't a toilet paper roll but a roll of cash register paper. That's damn hard and certainly would lead to an injury. Stupid people everywhere...
            Yea, that's like baseball hitting you in the face. ouch.

Comment

Match retardé. Les équipes sont rentrées au vestiaire. Oscar #Garcia aurait reçu des projectiles depuis les tribunes et #Mirallas en a profité pour montrer ses parties génitales au public du #PAOK ! #PAOKOLY

It seem that Mirallas showed his shambool too Paok fans 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Comment

Originally posted by Melvino View Post
                Match retardé. Les équipes sont rentrées au vestiaire. Oscar #Garcia aurait reçu des projectiles depuis les tribunes et #Mirallas en a profité pour montrer ses parties génitales au public du #PAOK ! #PAOKOLY

It seem that Mirallas showed his shambool too Paok fans 😂😂😂😂😂😂
                It seems Mirallas is also following the PFDC tradition of the shambool betting! Mashallah

Comment

Good to know Mirallas is also part of DX from WWE

Comment

Riots in the streets of Thessaloniki during and after the postponed game. I was here only last month...crazy fanatics!

http://www.gazzetta.gr/football/supe...ympa-pics-vids

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
                      Good to know Mirallas is also part of DX from WWE
                      Yeah. He was probably like: “I got two words for ya SUCK IT!!”
                      Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things and no good thing ever dies.

Comment

See guys, we always have to be careful when things are translated. I speak perfect french and in fact the text does say he showed his genitals... But as we can see it really wasn't the case. It was just the gesture:
                        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KyP4zFUbz8o

not that it makes it right though lol

Comment

why there was fighting there, this two clubs dont like each other

Comment

Ehsans birthday today:

"Eshan Hatzisafi has a birthday, and Karim Ansarifard chose a photo of the old to combine his wishes with his compatriot."

http://www.sport24.gr/football/omade...i.5094578.html
                            http://www.sport-fm.gr/article/podos...-palia/3502463

Recent interview with Karim:

"Ansarifard: "They said I would not make a career"

According to Karim Ansarifard, many argued that he would not make a career and that he was helped by God and his family. He also noted that his relationship with Oscar Garcia is "father-son".

Karim Ansarifard spoke at Farda News of his home country for his career, Olympiacos, Oscar Garcia, and the World Cup in the summer. The "red-white" striker said some people did not believe him and helped him God, his family and the Greek championship.

For his passage from Spain:

"Many people said that I would not do a career and that they would go to Iran, God and my family helped me, I tried very hard and managed but helped the Greek league too."

For his relationship with Oscar Garcia:

"We have a very good relationship, he understands and he is sure of me, he believes me very much, he is very important, he is like a father for his son, the coach is very trusting me and gives me initiatives and instructions to take the team back everything that tells me I try to do it exactly. "

For his participation in the upcoming World Cup:

"Of course, I really want to go and I'm waiting for it, playing and scoring." It is a dream of life and a major goal of a World Cup with the Iranian National and I'm working for it as well.

For the Iranians in Greece:

"The Greek Championship is a very good way and an intermediate stage for 19 and 20 year olds. There are very good Iranian players here and young children who can come.""

http://www.sport24.gr/football/omade...a.5080511.html

Comment

Karim on the postponed match vs. PAOK:

"Ansarifard: "Imagine what would happen if the game started in Tumba and we scored a goal ..."

What did the Iranian striker of Olympiacos say about what happened at the PAOK stadium and caused the derby to be frustrated with the Reds. His commentary on Panathinaikos.

Analytically, Karim Ansarifard's statements in NOVA:

How the training went: " Everything is fine, we are ready. We were prepared after what was done in Thessaloniki and we are ready for this game . "

For what happened in Toumba and the fact that Olympiacos did not fight: "It was normal, it had to be done and if we do that again we will do the same. Something similar happened last year at Panathinaikos - PAOK. If they started to fly objects before the game even started, we do not know what would happen if we scored or won. Since I have seen, every year we go to Thessaloniki we have a problem. It is not normal, it must stop this. But this match is over for us, we have left it behind us . "

Because Oscar Garcia asked the players to forget Touba: " This match is over for us, we do not think about it. We'll see what happens in court. After what happened last year at Panathinaikos - PAOK, the rules apply to all teams and do not change. They can not complain, they must first of all complain to themselves. Let's see what happened last year. It would be dangerous for us to play on this court. In the first round they came to '' C. Karaiskakis "and nothing happened.

We played, on the pitch somebody wins and someone loses, but nothing happened. We also expected nothing to happen on their stadium. But it's all over and we want Panathinaikos to take advantage of the seat's advantage. We are sad because we lost our fans but we will give them everything to win this game and the next ".

How they approach the derby: "This is the real derby of Greece. Against AEK and PAOK is derby, but the true derby in Greece is Olympiacos-Panathinaikos. It is always a derby and it does not matter if the teams are in good or bad condition. It is a very important match for both the world and the clubs. Panathinaikos will give it all, he wants to win to please his world and we the same. It's a great game. You can not say that Panathinaikos is not in good shape or has lost many opportunities. For me it will be a completely different game and very competitive. We will try to win at our headquarters, without our world of course, but we will try for the best . "

Whether it will affect the absence of the world: "When playing football without spectators is always difficult and strange. You go out on the pitch and you do not hear the world and the atmosphere. But that was the decision of the federation, we have to play like this, but it will be a very competitive match between the two teams. It will be a battle and we hope to get the result. We have to make our world happy to see the match on television . ""

http://www.sport-fm.gr/article/podos...a-gkol/3503645

Comment

good that hes coach has faith in him. Seems he also has faith in hajsafi and seems like a fair manager overall, who recognized his tactical mistakes after he left karim out that one time. I think this is a really good level for both Karim and Ehsan, in a beautiful country, and hopefully participating in champions league regularly.

Comment

Working...
                                X