This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The View Post
    Olymiakos's Coach was hit on the head by a toilet paper roll and now needs medical attention, which is why the game is delayed.
    Really? that's a first!

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
      Really? that's a first!
      Yea, not really sure if the game is delayed for an hour, or if it's postponed to another day, or Olympiacos is going to just get the win because of Violence from PAOK fans towards their coach. The chatroom is mostly in greek, so hard to figure out what's going on.

Comment

Yea, not really sure if the game is delayed for an hour, or if it's postponed to another day, or Olympiacos is going to just get the win because of Violence from PAOK fans towards their coach. The chatroom is mostly in greek, so hard to figure out what's going on.
        Thanks.

Comment

Garcia was brought to the hospital. It's very unlikely that the game will be kicked off.

Comment

Olymiakos's Coach was hit on the head by a toilet paper roll and now needs medical attention, which is why the game is delayed.
            I'm sorry

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
              I'm sorry
              The dude was taken to the hospital. I guess he might have gotten concussion from it somehow.

Comment

From a toilet paper roll? May be it was really an Aftabeh!!!
                Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

Match postponed!

Comment

first week a persian player in europe has not scored this season by my count
                    Original Ehsan of IK ISP and PFDC from 1999/2000!

Comment

https://streamable.com/4e64h

Bro this whole thing is funny af and got me messed up loooooooool

https://streamable.com/8w4zs

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post

Damn even the managers are diving these days? Red card for PAOK fan

I mean, come on, a freaking roll of toilet paper???? Is this a joke

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                            Damn even the managers are diving these days? Red card for PAOK fan

I mean, come on, a freaking roll of toilet paper???? Is this a joke
                            Karma for not starting Hajsafi and Ansarifard that often

Comment

Originally posted by AllStarMomo View Post
                              Emenike to Las Palmas until summer. Not so important for the club but still
                              Las Palmas wants to return him back to Olympiacos LOL
                              https://as.com/futbol/2018/02/25/pri...mple&link=link

Comment

Karim Ansarifard and Ehsan Hajsafi @ Olympiacos F.C

Now PAOK will probably be punished and get an automatic 0-3 loss. Dumb move by whoever did this, but one has to understand that Olympiacos is the most hated club in Greece I have been told by Greeks when I was in Thessaloniki, as it’s the club of the “system” and has ties with Golden Dawn (right extremist political party)

Comment

Working...
                                X