• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by persian_pooya View Post
    Where did you watch the game?!
    http://foundationsports.com/aeol/?cn-reloaded=1

Comment

i couldnt watch but a few seconds due to kiri available links ....
      but im glad AEK won...!!
      for some odd reason can't really warm up to the Kos, although 2 of our boys playing for this club..!!
      can't really stand their corrupt mgmt and front office..!
      i hope they loose out the league crown to Massoud and AEK

Comment

Both starting! Finally!

Comment

Originally posted by greenguy4life View Post
          Both starting! Finally!
          fantastic news. It is with the main team too for hajsafi, not the rest of the subs. Lets hope he plays well to maintain starting spot

Comment

please send links. would Love to watch the game!

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

Comment

I just wish Haji Safi would be played as LM or LW rather than LB

Comment

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
                He's been playing good there recently, hopefully he links up well with Mirallas.

Comment

meh. Mirallas is not even comparable to him on the LW. I wish he could play CDM instead of gillet tbh, but left back at olympiakos is very acceptable. Im looking forward to seeing this hajsafi (with a year of greek football, playing at a huge club like olympiakos), in TM. He has improved a lot

Comment

Live stream link: http://cdn.livetvcdn.net/webplayer.p...855&ci=26&si=1

Comment

Olympiakos is playing like butthole hair so far... it's like watching a team coached by mayeli kohan.
                      Sloppy "bezan ziresh" football.

Comment

Honestly at this point I'm just happy he's playing!

They are down 1-0... not doing great these last couple of weeks!

Comment

1-1 Kos are playing well. Karim missed a good chance from a low cross. Hajsafi playing ok.

Comment

Holy shit Karim is playing awful this game. None of his passes are on target and gave the ball away on two counter-attacks.

Comment

agreed. Karim is not playing well. But as a whole Kos look very disjointed. This new manager has single handedly destroyed the stability of this team. Under lemonis their defense became very solid, evidenced by keeping clean sheet vs Barcelona in the CL. Slowly he was building up the offensive, and just had the addition of mirallas. Now the new coach has come and seems to have fucked it all up.

Comment

Karim misses another decent chance. He wont be subbed tho. 2-1 Atromitos with 30 mins left...

Comment

Working...
                                X