This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AllStarMomo View Post
    That the problem here at the forum. (for example in AJ thread)
    Its not only about quality and i am sure Emenike is a guy who gets also a lot of money!
    Its about promotion and contacts. And our iranian players dont have good european agents. Many players in europe go to Golf Leagues, China, Japan and after 1 or 2 years they come back and play in a really good team. But we cant even promote our good players like AJ, Ansarifard, Azmoun and so on. If Azmoun would have been African he would be linked to half of french and english clubs.

Ps also look at our young players. We cant promote our u17 u20 players. Arp (the german striker) is most likely to get a better cintract with HSV and will earn 4 times more than he is earning since summer. Bayern and many other clubs want to buy him. And where are our players?
    Exactly. A good agent makes all the difference.
    They were just talking about this on the Totally Football Show.
    Its why someone like Riyad Mahrez is still playing in Leicester instead of Liverpool or City. Because his agent is waiting to make the most money for himself, but has no idea what to do and ends up costing him and his client alot.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
      Its why someone like Riyad Mahrez is still playing in Leicester instead of Liverpool or City. Because his agent is waiting to make the most money for himself, but has no idea what to do and ends up costing him and his client alot.
      That's why they need to make switches whenever you get a chance. Its not everyday you have City or Liverpool calling (*cough cough Sardar) so its best to take it rather than taking the risk to drive the price up just to make a few millions more

Comment

Exactly!
        There are so many good examples.
        There are players who are changing clubs like their underwear! But they have made themself a name. For example Ememike. Or look at other African Players in France. Some of them are changing every 1.5 year.
        Others like Bebe who are not even talented go to United and noone knows where they came from
        But still... He is using the hype and is playing in a better club than all if our players.
        Kagawa is also a good example. Clubs in germany are still buying unknown japanese players and hope they end like Kagawa. So it just needs one good player to change they way of thinking of many scouts.

I have some friends who work for some austrian clubs and the told me how scouts work and its so amateurish
        sigpic

Comment

Exactly!
          There are so many good examples.
          There are players who are changing clubs like their underwear! But they have made themself a name. For example Ememike. Or look at other African Players in France. Some of them are changing every 1.5 year.
          Others like Bebe who are not even talented go to United and noone knows where they came from
          But still... He is using the hype and is playing in a better club than all if our players.
          Kagawa is also a good example. Clubs in germany are still buying unknown japanese players and hope they end like Kagawa. So it just needs one good player to change they way of thinking of many scouts.

I have some friends who work for some austrian clubs and the told me how scouts work and its so amateurish
          Agents are glorified salesman. They are literally dallals. No respect for them.

Comment

Not all agents are like that though. It’s like the all lawyers are scumbags cliche. There are many lawyers and agents who care dearly for their clients, I would include Mr. Hashemi, Jahanbakhsh’s agent in that list. He treats JB like his son, and I truly believe he wants JB to reach his highest potential. Sometimes, greed can overtake good individuals, but I think that often, agents fail due to the sudden and abrupt nature of their own careers transforming.

Imagine your first client is a young Jahanbakhsh, you get him to NEC through some of your Dutch connections, and five years later, you’re potentially flying to England, Spain, Italy, and other places to negotiate multi-million dollar contracts. It is not easy, which is why many proper agents used to be lawyers. These high stakes negotiations are tough, and often the slimiest rise to the top. The nice ones who treat players as people and not commodities to sell can have a bad time compared to those that will sell any player to the highest bidder.

The top agents won’t sign Iranian players now, because they themselves have scouts to find the next big players, and it is hard to scout in Iran. Hopefully as access to Iran becomes easier, and we get more players making a name for Iranian talent in Europe, the big agents will come for our players. Unfortunately, many of the top agents aren’t the nicest of people. They have to be sharks to make it to that level. Nice guys often don’t make it in tough businesses.

Comment

Originally posted by Afat11 View Post
              Not all agents are like that though. It’s like the all lawyers are scumbags cliche. There are many lawyers and agents who care dearly for their clients, I would include Mr. Hashemi, Jahanbakhsh’s agent in that list. He treats JB like his son, and I truly believe he wants JB to reach his highest potential. Sometimes, greed can overtake good individuals, but I think that often, agents fail due to the sudden and abrupt nature of their own careers transforming.

Imagine your first client is a young Jahanbakhsh, you get him to NEC through some of your Dutch connections, and five years later, you’re potentially flying to England, Spain, Italy, and other places to negotiate multi-million dollar contracts. It is not easy, which is why many proper agents used to be lawyers. These high stakes negotiations are tough, and often the slimiest rise to the top. The nice ones who treat players as people and not commodities to sell can have a bad time compared to those that will sell any player to the highest bidder.

The top agents won’t sign Iranian players now, because they themselves have scouts to find the next big players, and it is hard to scout in Iran. Hopefully as access to Iran becomes easier, and we get more players making a name for Iranian talent in Europe, the big agents will come for our players. Unfortunately, many of the top agents aren’t the nicest of people. They have to be sharks to make it to that level. Nice guys often don’t make it in tough businesses.
              I don't think Mr. Hashemi is an agent. He's an adviser.

Comment

Originally posted by Afat11 View Post

Lets be honest. Most agents are living with that money. So they try to sign big players. For example Mino Raiola. He is the big boss. His players are kings. Cause he tries to get the best deal for himself and for the players!

But lets be honest. If you guys would be agents. Why would you come to iran? Iran is hard to network and its full of politics and instable people. Why instable people? They prefer living an easy life and not to step out of confort zone. If i would work with iranian players i would transfer them to arab coubtries because they are willing to pay a lot for iranian players.

On the other hand there are countries in africa which are perfect for french football. So you wouldnt scout and invest in iran at this period of time. There are better countries than iran at the moment. SK and Japan. Cheap and high workingrate. So this players are most of the time under 500k and u can also promot them very easy.
                sigpic

Comment

That the problem here at the forum. (for example in JB thread)
                  Its not only about quality and I am sure Emenike is a guy who gets also a lot of money!
                  Its about promotion and contacts. And our Iranian players don't have good European agents. Many players in Europe go to Persian Gulf Arab Leagues, China, Japan and after 1 or 2 years they come back and play in a really good team.
                  I agree on this part.
                  But we cant even promote our good players like JB, Ansarifard, Azmoun and so on. If Azmoun would have been African he would be linked to half of french and English clubs.
                  I have a different view here.

JB:
                  JB pulled a great transfer when he went from Damash to NEC. His agent was good for that level and after that he made a wrong decision to stay in NEC when they relegated to second division. He could move to another club such as Heerenveen or Groningen but he stayed with NEC, he scored many goals in that second division year but sustained a nasty knee injury which got worse when he trained with Iran U23 team under MMK and Khakpour. That injury overshadowed his transfer to EPL (Norwich) and English Championship league (Brighton Albion). NEC also wanted a hefty transfer fee for him which resulted in a last moment deal with AZ. To be fair JB was garbage and unfit for more than half of the first season in AZ. After he fully recovered from that knee injury he started to show up results for AZ and by that time they had sold most of their valuable players. Now, JB is again ready for a good transfer to play in higher level and his consistency helps him to do that most likely in next transfer window after WC 2018. AZ made a risky long term investment on signing JB and they will capitalize on that very soon.

Karim:
                  Unfortunately, Karim was a bad luck player. He joined Osasuna when they were in second division and almost got bankrupt. The team barely avoided relegation to third division and they changed manager, coach, staff left and right. Osa was a sinking ship that even Neko could not survive in. They rubbed Neko almost 800K. Spanish tax collection froze Javad's bank account because his club didn't pay his taxes. The guy responsible for money management of the club messed up big time and was on the run. Basically Osasuna was in turmoil when Karim joined the club. Nepotism and favortism also gave him no chance to shine. One awful year in Spanish second division had a bad scar on Karim's confidence in Europe. Kudos to him for staying in Europe and restarting with a decent club in Greek league to prove everyone that he was still a great player. Karim perior Osasuna and Karim after Osasuna are two different people. When he was in Saipa, Persepolis and Tractor Sazi he was a very good young talent with lots of confident and awesome last finishing touches but Karim in Osasuna and early in Panionios was a disaster. He also got an undeserved treatment with that douche bag Albanian coach of Olymbiacos but he worked hard to achieve what he has now. He really deserves a lot of praises. His position is pretty much solidified in Olympiacos now. We will be all happy if he shines on NT match once again. I really liked him back in 2011-2012.

Azmoun or better say Kazmoun:
                  Azmoun is undoubtedly one of the most talented players we have got but he is also stupid like many of our young footballers. He had enough good offers but he turned down most of them to stay in Russia with Papa Berdy so I won't give a ... about him now. He has pissed enough Iranian fans with his childish acts. He cares more about his horse than his career or development. I still like him but whatever happens to him he brought it on himself.
                  Ps also look at our young players. We cant promote our u17 u20 players. Arp (the German striker) is most likely to get a better contract with HSV and will earn 4 times more than he is earning since summer. Bayern and many other clubs want to buy him. And where are our players?
                  We are new in this industry and lack enough professional and decent agents. I think one of the best thing some of our old generation football players can do, is that they start taking sport business management courses and represent Iranian younger talents instead of wasting their time coaching Iranian teams in PGPL and running fast food joints. People like Mansourian could be good agents instead of coaches.
                  Last edited by PersianLegion; 02-01-2018, 04:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
                    I agree on this part.

I have a different view here.

JB:
                    JB pulled a great transfer when he went from Damash to NEC. His agent was good for that level and after that he made a wrong decision to stay in NEC when they relegated to second division. He could move to another club such as Heerenveen or Groningen but he stayed with NEC, he scored many goals in that second division year but got a nasty injury as well which got worse when he was with Iran U23 team under MMK and Khakpour. That injury overshadowed his transfer to English Championship league. NEC also wanted a hefty transfer fee for him which resulted in last moment deal with AZ. To be fair JB was garbage and unfit for more than half of the first season in AZ. After he fully recovered from that knee injury he started to show up results for AZ and by that time they had sold most of their valuable players. Now, JB is again ready for a good transfer to play in higher level and his consistency helps him to do that most likely in next transfer window after WC 2018. AZ made a risky long term investment on signing JB and they will capitalize on that.

Karim:
                    Unfortunately, Karim was a bad luck player. He joined Osasuna when they were in second division and almost bankrupt. The team barely avoid relegation to third division and they changed manager, coach, staff left and right. Osa was a sinking ship that even Neko could not survive in. They rubbed Neko almost 800K. Spanish tax collection froze Javad's bank account because his club didn't pay his taxes. The guy responsible for money management of the club messed up big time and was on the run. Basically Osasuna was in turmoil when Karim joined the club. Nepotism and relations also gave him no chance to shine. That year in Spanish second division had a bad scar on Karim's confidence in Europe. Kodus to him for staying in Europe and restarting with a decent club in Greek to prove everyone that he is a great player. Karim before Osasuna and Karim after Osasuna are two different people. When he was in Saipa, Persepolis and Tractor Sazi he was a very good young talent with lots of confident and awesome last finishing touches but Karim in Osasuna and early in Panionios was a disaster. He also got an undeserved treatment with that douchebag Albanian coach of Olymbiacos but he worked hard and really deserves a lot of praises. He is good where he is now. I hope he shows good result for NT as well. I really like him back in 2011-2012.

Azmoun or better say Kazmoun:
                    Azmoun is undoubtedly one of the most talented players we have got but he also stupid like many of our young footballers. He had enough good offers but he turned down most of them to stay in Russia with Papa Berdy so I won't give a ... about him now. He has pissed enough Iranian fans with his childish acts. He cares more about his horse than his career or development. I still like him but whatever happens to him he brought it on himself.

We are new in this industry and lack enough professional and decent agents. I think one of the best thing some of our old generation football players can do, is that they start taking sport business management courses and represent Iranian younger talents instead of wasting their time coaching Iranian teams in PGPL and running fast food joints. People like Mansourian could be good agents instead of coaches.
                    Why I listed also AJ in the list was because of the other 2 players who are rated better than him. Thats just because they are promoted better than AJ. (i dont remember their names and dont want to look them up)
                    I am sure that AJ can have a good future. He has to be realistic. He doesnt neet to go to Clubs like Real, Barca, City, United, Chelsea. Cause he isnt on that level and he will be replaced so easily but clubs like that. I would like to see him in Clubs like Leipzig, Schalke or Dortmund in Germany. Villareal or Valencia in Spain. But thats something he has to chose.
                    And Karim should stay in greece with his club. He is playing with biggest greek club and can become top scorer and play Champions League next season. So what does he want more? He doesnt have always to change to a better and bigger club.
                    sigpic

Comment

Karim on the upcoming derby vs AEK:

"Ansarifard: "Only goal to win against AEK"

For the derby against AEK, Karim Ansarifard spoke, who stressed that this is a different game against the Cup. "Just aim for victory," commented the Iranian striker.

Winning against AEK wants Olympiacos in Sunday's derby to continue claiming the title, with Karim Ansarifard, winning a one-way victory.

The Iranian striker, spoke at the Novasports Channel and pointed out the difficulties of such a match, and stood in the passion of him and his teammates for the positive result.
                      " It is definitely a match for a different event and the approach will be different. But a derby never stops being a derby. We want to win the battle for the championship and we will fight for it. We are ready, we have passion, we are well prepared and we will do our best to give our fans a joy. The road to the championship is tough, it's long and we want to be champions in the end ... Of course I want to score first goalscorer, but that will give me joy if combined with the championship. This is our goal, "the player said."

http://www.sport-fm.gr/article/podos...in-aek/3496580

Karim on winning MVP for the 18th round of the GSL:

"Ansarifard: "Best champion, first scorer"

The prize of the most valuable player in the 18th game was taken by Karim Ansarifard, by hand Sava Theodoridis. The Iranian striker of Olympiacos stressed with his statements in Nova's webcam:

"I appreciate everyone who voted me and Olympiacos. I am happy about this award, but it is due to teamwork. I did not win it alone, I owe it to my teammates. Everybody helped me and I thank them. I enjoy this club and I am proud to be at Olympiakos ".

If he is aiming for a top scorer, he replies: "Nothing is over yet, but I prefer to go to the World Cup as a champion with Olympiacos, rather than as the first scorer. If I could choose, I would choose to win the championship. It would be great to be the top scorer, but our goal is to take the championship and do the best for the club. I'm working hard for the team, we do not know what's going to happen at the end, but I'm trying hard to get the title. ""

http://www.zougla.gr/sports/podosfer...-protos-skorer
                      http://politis.com.cy/article/den-to...rotathlima-pic

Comment

Ehsan does not believe he will get many chances in olympiacos. He may look to make a move in the summer which would not come as a shock to us
                        Team Meli Iran
                        Perspolis FC
                        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                          Ehsan does not believe he will get many chances in olympiacos. He may look to make a move in the summer which would not come as a shock to us
                          that was a pointless transfer honestly

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                            Often, sticking it out can show a player is driven. Moving teams at the first sign of adversity is not always the right answer. I hope that he will look at Karim overcoming being benched and not moving to lesser teams and emulate that. He should push himself to show the coach that there are no better alternatives in his position. Giving up so quickly means he doesn't have enough belief in himself to rise to that level.

Comment

I really doubt that is true. First of all ehsan started Garcia's first game in charge, a 2-0 win, and played well. He is still settling in to life at a big club, Karim went through a similar phase and is now a far better player. Adversity usually strengthens players, it is iranian players mentality to typically throw in the towel when the going gets tough. Those that do not succumb to this fulfill their potential, or at least become better players from the adversity.

Comment

Looking forward toi the crucial match today for Ansarifard and Shoajei, anyone know of reliable HQ links might show it?

Comment

Working...
                                X