X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
    Lol, non of the Iranians are starting..
    So disappointing not to see Hajsafi start ahead of Koutris who in my opinion is such a liability sometimes for Olympiacos.

Comment

will watch the first half, and go for as Eupen vs. Charleroi stadium for Belgian league watching kaveh in action..
      World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
      sigpic

And on the 8.Day God created Ali Karimi, and he saw he was good!
      If Defenders were allowed to use their hands to stop Karimi
      -

Comment

I can’t understand why the coach doesn’t start Karim in such a crucial cup game against the rivals.

Comment

Lol, non of the Iranians are starting..
          wtf..! probably the coach knew i'd finally be able to watch a greek league game today ?
          maybe cause its just a Cup game and both sides are lining up their backups for most part and bring in key players on need basis???
          surprised Ehsan is looked over today too..!! figured at least he would get the starting nod..!

Comment

The Hajsafi situation is starting to worry me... he's been there long enough that he should be match-ready.

Comment

Didn’t Karim play 90 minutes this past week? It’s neithrr disappointing nor a shock let’s not exaggerate guys
              Team Meli Iran
              Perspolis FC
              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Today is the first leg of the Cup, 18:30 CET! [emoji119][emoji1112]
                Battle of The Persians in Greece! [emoji123][emoji1130]
                Agha you jinxed dige! LOL JK

I am sure Karim is rested, due to his recent matches. I am sure the coach's intention is to keep his legs fresh and away from possible injuries!

Comment

Are there any links to watch the game?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

So I just checked the line-ups of both teams and none of our boys are starting. Might want to check out the 2nd half if anyone has a link

Comment

Originally posted by persian_pooya View Post
                      So I just checked the line-ups of both teams and none of our boys are starting. Might want to check out the 2nd half if anyone has a link

http://cricfree.sc/iframe/sportsnetwork/st13.php

Comment

massoud in 80 some min
                        is there a second leg to this ? or we have to have a winner today?

Comment

first leg aggregate is 0-0 so I guess it should go to extra time. Olympiacos used all three subs so and no Karim or Ehsan today
                          . I'm gonna watch the Charleroi game!

Comment

Nevermind, this was the first leg. My mistake. The second leg will be played February 7th.

Comment

ehm... guys can someone please explain to me how the league's top scoring player didn't play in a very important cup match because I'ms struggling to make sense of it?

Comment

Originally posted by scuderia View Post
                                ehm... guys can someone please explain to me how the league's top scoring player didn't play in a very important cup match because I'ms struggling to make sense of it?
                                mirallas didnt play either. They play AEK in the league this weekend, then in the second leg a few days after that. Also Karim only recently returned from a knock.

Comment

Working...
                                X