Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can we ever produce a "Salah" level talent ?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

https://youtu.be/OuIrQdXjnCw
    We had Mohamed Zidan before Salah, who was an absolute beast. He ripped it in the Bundesliga and was definitely more 'technically talented' than Salah.

Comment

Originally posted by kastro View Post
      We had Mohamed Zidan before Salah, who was an absolute beast. He ripped it in the Bundesliga and was definitely more 'technically talented' than Salah.
      when he was on the pitch, he was the whole damn show. amazing player

Comment

lol karimi wasnt even close to salah. Salah is Worldclass.

Comment

Originally posted by kastro View Post
          WoW! Thanks for posting this. Never heard of him and he is AMAZING!

Not just an incredibly dribbling/ball control, but also a great finisher, even strong long shots.

Mohamed Zidan, what great footballer!!!

It's always great when non Iranians join this forum and expand our horizons.

Thanks for joining this forum!

Comment

Mehdi Taremi.

Comment

be grateful for what you have!... We were gifted Azmoun and Taremi in the same generation, both showing stunning consistency in european leagues and continental competitions, both playing for big clubs, and complimenting each other on our national as good as any 2 CFs in all of international football.

Think of all the countries who would have either walk into their xi...Germany, Italy, Spain, Netherlands just to name a few.

Comment

Be nazare man yek chizi nabayad nagofte bemanad dar baareye Salah:

Zire KLOPP vaghean yek padideye footbaal ast, AMMA man fekr nemikonam zire morrabbie digari bashaad natone karhaayi ke dar Liverpool mikone tekrar kone.

Manzoram ine ke Salah yek SAAKHTEYE Klopp ast, manande De Bruyne ya Foden ya Sterling ke BIROON az SISTEME Guardiola keifiyateshoon mire paayin.

Vabaste hastand be morrabishoon.

Sepaas bazikonhaayo daarim ke be morrabbi vabaaste nistand va hamchenin satheshoon vaghean balaa ast, manande

Marco Verratti, Mbappé, Benzema, Lewandowski, Messi, Ronaldo, (in do akhar dar yek gozashteye nazdik).

Man fekr mikonam Salah masalan bere Real Madrid amalkardesh oft mikone.
                DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

The more I look at the condition of our top players, the more I believe we need more players at a high level, rather than one at the "Saleh" level. After all, what has that gotten Egypt that we aren't able to achieve as is?

Currently, Team Melli has starters at DM and across the defensive line who are below the status of the contemporaries they will meet at the World Cup. The same can be said for our reserve defenders and midfielders. Only our forwards and goalkeepers are at a reasonable international standard when you consider the level Iran will be playing at.

Comment

Originally posted by ABalls View Post
                    The more I look at the condition of our top players, the more I believe we need more players at a high level, rather than one at the "Saleh" level. After all, what has that gotten Egypt that we aren't able to achieve as is?

Currently, Team Melli has starters at DM and across the defensive line who are below the status of the contemporaries they will meet at the World Cup. The same can be said for our reserve defenders and midfielders. Only our forwards and goalkeepers are at a reasonable international standard when you consider the level Iran will be playing at.
                    Agree, having one superstar doesn't cut it anymore in international football. In fact it rarely did. There have been exceptions like Maradona in 86 (and heroic effortsl like Zidane in 06 and Messi in '14), but you're better off having a well rounded team with great conditioning and form, rather than a superstar you expect to do magical things. Look at Egypt and Salah, Poland and Lewandoski...

Comment

Egyptians can lay a fair claim to having the best player in the world tbf which isn't a team medal but still.

Given the level he's got to, I weep at what could have been had Taremi not been held back by the various unneccesary hurdles in his career. As Ardalan says, this is a purer natural phenomenon than talent reliant on coaching and team dynamics.

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post
                        Egyptians can lay a fair claim to having the best player in the world tbf which isn't a team medal but still.

Given the level he's got to, I weep at what could have been had Taremi not been held back by the various unneccesary hurdles in his career. As Ardalan says, this is a purer natural phenomenon than talent reliant on coaching and team dynamics.
                        He's been coached well. His father basically trained him from childhood on. Sort of a Andre and Mike Agassi situation.
                        He obviously has tons of natural talent, but most guys at that level have talent, its the IQ and experience and football education that's wildly inconsistent.

Comment

I’ve said this here before, we need to strive to be Croatia not Egypt. That can only happen by strengthening our youth system, a country of less 4 million producing top talent every year, reaching the World Cup final is what we should be modeling our football after. Our players have the same physical attributes as Croatians we just need skill building from youth level.

Comment

Originally posted by 026121 View Post
                            I’ve said this here before, we need to strive to be Croatia not Egypt. That can only happen by strengthening our youth system, a country of less 4 million producing top talent every year, reaching the World Cup final is what we should be modeling our football after. Our players have the same physical attributes as Croatians we just need skill building from youth level.
                            I don't know if the youth thing is that important. Sure it plays a role but Croatian or even salah become what he is because good european clubs bought them, develop them and take them at the next level.

Comment

That Arat kid will

Comment

Originally posted by daggerhashimoto View Post
                                That Arat kid will
                                Doubt it. That Arat kids dad is worse then the Ball family basketball dad. Anyways this discussion is pointless. We already had someone at Salah's level and higher...the great jadoogar. Ak8!

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
                                Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Working...
                                X