Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can we ever produce a "Salah" level talent ?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Salah deserves Ballon to be honest, its him or Ronaldo. Who ever gets the Champions league title that is.

Comment

I never thought I would cheer for Liverpool but Salah has made me do it.
      "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

If I ever hear another Iranian person liken Azmoun or JB to Messi or even mention the fact that such comparsions were made by other people, I WILL LOSE MY ISH!!

You can definitely compare a player like Salah to Messi because he plays like him; same stature, same style, also left-footed and above all else; Salah performs at the highest level and is about to be in the CL FINAL. JB and Azmoun are wonderful but guys please just STOP, it's embrassing and makes us all look like delusional idiots to the rest of the world.

Comment

I think Salah winning the ballon d'or would be good for Iranian players. It would show that there is potential for countries from 2nd/3rd tier footballing nations CAN become the best player in the world, and they don't have to be from Spain, Portugal, France, Germany, Argentina, or Brazil. I really hope he wins the champions league and the ballon d'or.

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
            I never thought I would cheer for Liverpool but Salah has made me do it.
            What's wrong with Liverpool. Is it worst than SS under Mansourian?

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
              What's wrong with Liverpool. Is it worst than SS under Mansourian?
              I was never a fan of Gerard.
              "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Originally posted by Amin_ View Post
                Don't worry, I will not become a PiPi fan even if God himself came down to earth and told me personally that he's a PiPi fan.

And if he'd somehow force me to become one, I'd happily commit suicide :-)
                What do you do if your loved one turn to a Red fan? Does that jeopardize your relationship?

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
                  What do you do if your loved one turn to a Red fan? Does that jeopardize your relationship?
                  The only ones I really care about being an Esteghlali are my sons and luckily so far both of them love Esteghlal. There is no chance in the world that they'd one day become Perspolisi.

My smallest is 4 and he already wears his Esteghlal jersey everytime Esteghlal is playing and wants to drop his toys to join me and watch the match.

True Sarvars are born as one, and he's the truest of all and hopefully one day will play for Esteghlal (and score a few in the derby lol).
                  Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Probably not, but if we do it is gonna be Azmoun when he is like 27 years old

Comment

We allready have a Salah ---> Sardar Azmoun the Suprise of this World Cup 2018

Comment

Originally posted by shahabGAOL View Post
                        We allready have a Salah ---> Sardar Azmoun the Suprise of this World Cup 2018
                        Not even close lol.. Salah has balls and shoots for big clubs while Sardar is under the watch of Papa Berdey

Comment

Salah is simply a world class player with potential to reach or surpass players like Messi, Zidane or Ronaldo, if he keeps his consistency for many years, but I'm afraid, we have no player in this category to date.

Ali Karimi was a good example of a exceptional talent with mentality of a 3 year old boy. On the other hand Daei, who had no exceptional talent, manged to reach +200% of his potential through his work ethics and great professional mentality, but we are yet to see any Iranian player who has both attributes combined.

The only one who gives me a glimpse of hope at the moment is Jahanbakhsh. I am not sure if Azmoun has reached the required level of maturity to decide for himself and have enough confidence in his own abilities. I truly hope he proves me wrong. This WC could be the launching platform for both of them.

Comment

we can have a player, imagine if ali akrimi when he was very young, he would have gone to europe, if ali karimi had the determination of mahdavikia , he would have become minimun european player of the year, or even world player. if he had gone to atletico instead of al-ahli he would have florished alot

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
                              we can have a player, imagine if ali akrimi when he was very young, he would have gone to europe, if ali karimi had the determination of mahdavikia , he would have become minimun european player of the year, or even world player. if he had gone to atletico instead of al-ahli he would have florished alot
                              Did he get an offer from athletico?

Comment

Yes, when he was 19.

Anyway, it'd be ideal if Azmoun was at the same club as ARJ. He could learn some manners, composure and discipline from ARJ.
                                Right, as the world goes, is only in question between equals in power, while the strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must.

Comment

Working...
                                X