Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are we going to protest the illegal name of A*****Gulf Cup?!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

4 dead and over 80 injured in yesterday's stampede:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arabian_Gulf_Cup_stampede

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

The Islamic Republic's geopolitical and diplomatic strategies are detrimental and sucidial to Iran's long-term goals. The perpetuation of the false name of the Persian Gulf is a direct result of these costly and stupid actions.

The Arab world, particularly countries like Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates, is undergoing significant changes that will leave Iran far behind. IR Iran is already 75 years behind these countries. By 2030, they will be 150 years behind. Iraq is smartly hedging its bets on the rest of the Arab world over a fractured and weak IRI - and it's the right bet.

Once heralded as a "proxy state" - Iraq is openly challenging and mocking Iran and using this wrong term.

The "Shia Crescent" or "Axis of Resistance" is viewed as being motivated by greed and will turn against Iran due to financial difficulties. IR's policies continue to harm the Iranian people with pillaging, plundering, and money laundering.

The indisputable name of the Persian Gulf is just another casualty.

Originally posted by Equalizer View Post
      After the main players have sucked these monkey's oil dry, the West will start referring to the body of water as Persian Gulf again.

A wish by prideful Iranians.

By that time, at the current rate, Iran will not even exist! I mean - the denigrated, usable and infertile land; polluted and unbreathable air; and no water will make it a wasteland. Think about this, Iran has to cut gas and people are freezing and they are the world's second biggest largest reserves of natural gas ... it's beyond fiction.
      "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

The stupidest thing is for an Iranian to trust Iraqis ... they have a deep resentment for us. Forget all this Shia brotherhood b.s. It's the stupidest b.s.

PERSIAN GULF FOREVER. Once we reclaim Iran with a strong and Iran-loving government and prosper immensely - these Arabs will not have the balls to call it any name. We should also name the Arabian Sea to the Persian Sea. Shatt Al-Arab shall be called Shatt Fars too.
        "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post
          The stupidest thing is for an Iranian to trust Iraqis ... they have a deep resentment for us. Forget all this Shia brotherhood b.s. It's the stupidest b.s.

PERSIAN GULF FOREVER. Once we reclaim Iran with a strong and Iran-loving government and prosper immensely - these Arabs will not have the balls to call it any name. We should also name the Arabian Sea to the Persian Sea. Shatt Al-Arab shall be called Shatt Fars too.
          I think Persians call shatt o Arab, ALVAND ROOOOD.

Comment

Originally posted by kateb View Post

I think Persians call shatt o Arab, ALVAND ROOOOD.
            Arvand Rood.

Comment

Rasoul Khadem​

نجوای قمارباز(۱۰۸۳)؛

در چند روز گذشته نخست وزیر عراق دوبار خلیج فارس را خلیج عربی نامید و بر عربی بودن این خلیج تاکید هم کرد! …
              یک نفر مقام رسمی و باصطلاح بلندپایه پیدا نشد ،خارج از اطوارهای بی خاصیت دیپلماتیک و خواستن سفیر عراق به وزارت خارجه و … ، با صدایی بلند ، صریح و محکم نخست وزیر نامرد عراق را که امروز از باب خودشیرینی برای شورای همکاری کشورهای عربی خلیج فارس، خلیج فارس را عربی خواند و فردایش حضور نیروهای امریکایی را برای حفظ امنیت در کشورش ضروری دانست ، مخاطب قرار دهد و بنا بر خواست مردم ، گستاخی اش را به تمامیت ارضی ایران ، بر دهانش بکوبد!…
              چند صد هزار شهید پاکباخته یِ وطن برای دفاع از خاک و ناموس این سرزمین در برابر عراق و متحدانش،
              بهمراه دنیایی از خدمات زیرساختی و جاری که در این سالها به رایگان و یا به ارزانی از ایران ، آن هم در شرایط تحریم ما مردم به این کشور ارسال شده است را ، فراموش نمیکنیم …
              اصرار عراق بر عربی بودن خلیج فارس با موضع گیریهای امارات و عربستان خیلی فرق دارد …
              اگر قرار است این کشور هم بعد از این همه هزینه رویِ دستِ مردم ایران گذاشتن، هر فرصتی که برای خوش رقصی پیدا کرد، اینگونه لگد بزند و هیچکدام از رجال به رویِ مبارک هم نیاورند، آقایان بفرمایند؛ نتیجه دیپلماسی عزت که میگفتند همین است ؟!!!

#خلیج_همیشه_فارس
              #دیپلماسی_عزت
              #دیپلماسی_ذلت
              #شهیدان_وطن
              #قمارباز

In the past few days, the Iraqi Prime Minister twice called the Persian Gulf the Arabian Gulf and emphasized on the Arabic Gulf! ...

No official and so-called high-ranking official was found, except for the useless diplomatic practices and the request of the Iraqi ambassador to the Foreign Ministry and ... With a loud, clear and firm voice, address the dishonest Prime Minister of Iraq who today called the Persian Gulf Arabic for the Cooperation Council of Arab Countries, Persian Gulf, and tomorrow considered the presence of American forces necessary to maintain security in his country. The people's desire to slap his rudeness to the entirety of Iran's territorial integrity!...

A few hundred thousand martyrs of the homeland defending the soil and honor of this land against Iraq and its allies.

Along with the world of infrastructure and current services that have been sent to this country for free or cheaply over the years from Iran, that is in the condition of sanctions by us, the people, we will not forget...

Iraq's insistence on the Persian Gulf being Arabic is very different from the positions of UAE and Saudi Arabia ...

If this country is supposed to put all this money on the hands of the Iranian people, every chance they get to dance well, and no one of the men will come to congratulate each other, then the gentlemen should say: Is this the result of the diplomacy of dignity that they were talking about?

Comment

Seriously as long as IR is in power i cant care about these things.

They already sold the caspian sea, we became a joke of countries like azerbaijan who are 1% of Irans size, they sold us out everywhere so 1 more or less is no difference, caspian sea is maybe the hardest thing ever to accept, how many % do we have 11 ?

Comment

Originally posted by Mahsaa View Post
                  Seriously as long as IR is in power i cant care about these things.

They already sold the caspian sea, we became a joke of countries like azerbaijan who are 1% of Irans size, they sold us out everywhere so 1 more or less is no difference, caspian sea is maybe the hardest thing ever to accept, how many % do we have 11 ?
                  When did it ever really matter to you?

Comment

anyone else not bothered anymore?, stuff like this used to rile me up when i was younger but now the fire has gone. crazy seeing iraq lifting a trophy before iran in my lifetime

Comment

I will always care, not caring is exactly what your enemy wants. These are pieces of our motherland.
                      --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                      --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                      ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                      --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                      ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Rezzy View Post
                        anyone else not bothered anymore?, stuff like this used to rile me up when i was younger but now the fire has gone. crazy seeing iraq lifting a trophy before iran in my lifetime
                        Always. Don't let your principles be weakened because of the regime. That's what they want.

Comment

One thing that help arab countries is that they are a lot different countries (22 I think) with various situations, some are very successful and/or hyped. Despite difference war torn Iraq can use this "brotherhood" and troll.

We are in a bad situation and can't rely on a Persian brotherhood, Afghanistan is in a worse situation and is half pashtu, Tajikistan isn't much better. Central asia is mostly turkish and have no weight anyway. Iranians (celebrities or not) going mad at Persian gulf name trolling aren't heard as we just complain between ourselves and has so weight outside.

Iranian diaspora is well integrated outside and hasn't much nuisance power

Comment

Working...
                          X