This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CAGE View Post
    This is the same guy who made a thread of whether Jahanbakhsh is better than Mahdavikia (our veteran , world cup goal scorer, Playing in Bundesliga for over a decade, the guy who was in team with legends like khodadad, Karimi, daei etc) so this thread shouldn't surprise you he has some sort of hard on for Jahanbakhsh.

Next thread who is better 1998 Zinedine Zidane or 2017 Jahanbakhsh?!
    actually i am going to make who is better you or alireza and we can talk about your football skills

Comment

Son is a really good player for Spurs, but he is disappointing in the games that I have seen him for South Korea. Having said that, he isn't helped by the players around him for SK giving him so little to work with.

But the fact is that Son is valued at about 30-35 million and he kinda deserves that as he is that important for Tottenham as a player. The fans and the coaches really value him.

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/heun.../spieler/91845

Jahanbakhsh could potentially reach that level of course, but just like your Jahanbakhsh vs Mahdavikia poll, you are comparing very different things in terms of players at different stages of their careers. My feeling is, leave the polls for a bit, and particularly bichareh Jahanbakhsh who seems to be a favourite poll subject of yours.

Comment

i am not slacking alireza, i think son is better but if you see 20 people think alireza is better, so there is clearly a divided opinion and if there is opinion there is debate, this is a forum for debate, that is what we do, some debates are more conterversation and some are different

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
          I don't rate the Premier League that much. English clubs generally suck in CL and EL, it has been dominated by Spanish teams for many years. Every narekhar type of player can succeed at a club like Stoke City.

La Liga is actually the toughest league at the moment, the tactical awareness and general quality of players is way better than most English clubs.
          5 English teams in the knockout stage of CL ( a record) and a English team winning the Europa league last season.

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
            actually i am going to make who is better you or alireza and we can talk about your football skills
            Jahanbakhsh is better, please don't make another thread! ever..
            You just got Caged
            K.C McElroy's Fan

Comment

Arzjaabi dar haale hazer baraye man kami sakhte. Shayad Ali-Reza bere PL va on moghe mitonam nazar bedam.
              DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by CAGE View Post
                Jahanbakhsh is better, please don't make another thread! ever..
                i was kidding about that

Comment

No chance! Man just exposed Chelsea's back line! Now we can actually compared them though now that they are in the same leauge, and it is without doubt Son is the better player.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                    No chance! Man just exposed Chelsea's back line! Now we can actually compared them though now that they are in the same leauge, and it is without doubt Son is better player.
                    He also plays every game with a top team. That's a very important difference to consider!

Comment

I'm just mad jealous of all these Koreans living it up watching their man tear up the prem whilst I have to travel 2 hours to try and persuade people ARJ really pressed well and had great positioning in his 10 minute cameo.

Meh, the roles will be reversed come 2 months time.

Comment

Originally posted by scuderia View Post
                        He also plays every game with a top team. That's a very important difference to consider!
                        Excuses, excuses, excuses... Did you watch even watch the game? What Son did was a moment individual brilliance, not teamwork. You can't even compare Son to Jahanbakhsh, he's far better than he is. Just look up his stats and teams he's played against.

Here's the clip for any who may have missed it

Comment

Son is definitely better, but other than that, the reason ARJ doesn't shine that much in Brighton imo, is because it's a defensive team. He pretty much has the same problems as he did in TM. He's the kind of winger to thrive in an offensive team. Just watch how he played for TM in our pre WC friendly games when we were playing offensively, vs Turkey for instance.

Comment

If Son was tossed in as a defensive oriented RM in a team with an absent midfield, and Alireza was thrown into a comfortable fluid attacking team where he gets to play as a true winger/forward, the roles could easily have been reversed

Comment

^Ever Thought that there might be a reason why the one plays for a fluid attacking top team and the other for a struggling defensive oriented team?

Comment

I dont think theres any doubting now given sons progression that he is a better player. Even just in terms of talent son is miles ahead.

HOWEVER, alireza isnt as far behind as this whole brighton situation suggests. I think its as simple as he chose the wrong team, hopefully he can make the best of it over time, but the tactics employed make him and other wingers look average. Izquierdo is a plyer like ARJ with real pedigree coming from similar league with similar achievements, he also looks trash this season. No attacking player but murray has shone, so its unfair to expect to ARJ to by some miracle start delivering a boatload of goals and assists.

Comment

Working...
                                X