X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Allahyar Sayyedmanesh @ Galatasaray S.K. (TUR) | 2018

https://www.cnnturk.com/spor/futbol/...-galatasarayda

https://www.isna.ir/news/96092111639...A7%D8%B1%D8%AF

His dad says nothing has been finalised yet. He also says Galata is not his best offer in Turkey!
    He has offers from a few top Turkish teams and they are aiming o get the bestoption to facilitate his growth and a future european transfer.
    regardless of the team that he will join in Turkey, his dad will also receive a work permit and his family will move with him to turkey.

Comment

so sad to go to turkie

He shoould stay or go to real Europe

This is just my opinion dont get crazy over my comment and cry plz

Comment

yes better would be NOW real Europe, and school and language, everything for him. I do not see playing time or chances to show himself in Galatasaray.

he is fantastic player. if arp can make the Hamburg one up week for week now, he can do it also in first or second Bundesliga, or wherever else.
        World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
        sigpic

And on the 8.Day God created Ali Karimi, and he saw he was good!
        If Defenders were allowed to use their hands to stop Karimi
        -

Comment

Opening a thread like this without official announcement?!

Comment

Other Turkish offers?

Comment

Guys stop opening up threads unless something has been confirmed... it's seriously underwhelming to see the title just to open the thread and see it's a rumour.

Comment

Galatasaray abandoned Sayyadmanesh's transfer
                The yellow-red management abandoned the transfer of the 16-year-old Iranian player. According to FIFA rules, foreign players can not sign a contract until they reach the age of 18 before they are 18 years old.
                https://www.haberler.com/galatasaray...341231-haberi/

Skorer Special - Galatasaray management, Iran U17 National Team also played in the transfer of Allahyar Sayyadmanesh gave up.

The manager of the 16-year-old player who can serve in the strikers and wings took the decision because the yellow-red club decided to share with the social media "I agree with Galatasaray". Because according to FIFA rules foreign players can not sign a contract until they are 18 years old.

Galatasaray has been reported to give up the transfer to avoid penalty from FIFA. The yellow-red people thought Sayyadmanesh for the U21 Team.

Comment

Working...
                X