Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

should iranian team withdraw from AFC champions league or play thier second team

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

to be honest, we have the world cup which is more important than ACL.

my chronological favorite decision.

1) If saudis do not want to play us (probably also not Qatari teams) than we should try to throw out the Saudi Arabian teams, as we offer security and are ready to play in Iran.

2) If 1) is not going to happen for any reasons, than we should boycott this years ACL as we have the World Cup and we can prepare with semi-friendlies and camps and specially KO16 round is a problem for our WC Preparation.

3) If Iranian teams and IFF are ready, we should play our U-19 teams or U-20 teams (nobody from the general first roster) against alle the clubs, so they gain experience in 6 games, whatever happens. even if we lose all matches and lose points. But for points and AFC CL spots, probably it is better to withdraw.

But I am against playing in arab countries of Persian gulf in the matches. We should be strong, and this time do not do this and held our word.
    World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
    sigpic

And on the 8.Day God created Ali Karimi, and he saw he was good!
    If Defenders were allowed to use their hands to stop Karimi
    -

Comment

Until after the WC, TM players must be excused from partaking in this edition of bs ACL ..!
      simple & sensible solution.

Comment

TM comes first always. At the end of the day, we make the WC being in AFC, not UEFA

Comment

bring Brazil to Foolad stadium...
          World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
          sigpic

-

Comment

Taj has mentioned that they will take their case to FIFA or CAS if AFC channels do not work. I have a feeling AFC will not back Saudis this time. BC Qatar and Iran are in the same situation when it comes to Saudis. They can't say Qatar is OK but Iran not OK. That is such an easy case for Iran to win if it goes to FIFA or CAS.
            sigpic

Comment

another good thing would be, to play every nation which is ready to play us in Iran, and do not play saudis (like not facing Israel = Saudi Arabia)

OR a better idea would be to go to FAR-EAST Asia and just play vs. Japanese, Chinese, Korean and Australian football. let alone west Asia, there football won´t improve without matches against Iranian team. we can improve all together in east Asia, and let west Asia sunk in their football qualities...I am sure, this effect will be positive for Iran, but negative for the west asian teams competition...
              sigpic

-

Comment

My answer to dear friends that think separation from AFC is hard or impossible. Of course if we don't try; nothing will be easy and given. There must be a will and determination behind it. The way things are going; many ppl are finding that will because our nation is tired of these hostile Region. Mark my words
                sigpic
                SUPPORT TEAM MELLI
                IRAN
                - IRAN - ONLY IRAN

IRAN OUT OF AFC NOW!

IRAN WILL ROCK IN ASIA AGAIN IF IRI IS OVERTHROWN... MUBARAK, BIN-ALI, NOW IT IS THE TURN FOR SEID ALI

Comment

Working...
                X