No announcement yet.

Spain, Portugal and Morocco's World Cup Preparation matches

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The reason we value CQ so high can be seen by just looking at the results TM has achieved under him. Back to back WC qualifications for the first time ever in our history. This time around we crushed our group and we were done with qualification with several games left. Add this all to the fact that we are by far the best side in Asia and that we haven't faced defeat in all competitions for a few years now all objectively show why CQ is so highly valued by Iranians.

Originally posted by Jadou View Post
    i'm surprised you value C.Q so high!, i never seen him as great coach, he is decent coach but not a top coach and i never was fun of his style of playing, i guess he fit in the mold there and understood Iran mentality, he making good job there and tahts what matter for the team..
    anyway he is i think your first advantage against all 3 teams in the group, he is the only one who know enough about all others teams, wish you make it and go to next round, with morocco inshallah, that's wierd, it looks like all Moroccan are confident and believe the Morocco team will go far in the competition!, personally Iran will be the most difficult match then Spain, portugal will be probably the easiest match in that three games.

Comment

Originally posted by Persian-Pride87 View Post
      The reason we value CQ so high can be seen by just looking at the results TM has achieved under him. Back to back WC qualifications for the first time ever in our history. This time around we crushed our group and we were done with qualification with several games left. Add this all to the fact that we are by far the best side in Asia and that we haven't faced defeat in all competitions for a few years now all objectively show why CQ is so highly valued by Iranians.
      yes, no doubt,that's impressive, my wish is... may the best yet to come

Comment

To add one more thing to what PP87 aziz was saying,

Carlos Queiroz has big balls and he says it like it is. Something that our local coaches don’t have when it comes to political matter. Sometimes even foreign coaches cower or are supportive of the i.r. conditions of Iranian sports. I respect Branko but he does kiss i.r’s ass a little too much sometimes.

Carlos is also thick skinned and he has stated with us when he was very close to leaving in 2015. He has influenced our domestic players to forget about the money and really think about the long term results of playing abroad in Europe. Even if it means playing for a 2nd division Norwegian club.

His confidence and 0 filtered personality managed to force our league to drop from 18 to 16 teams to increase the level and speed of competition in Iran. Our clubs use new technology for monitoring our footballers which in return (despite our many shortcomings) has proven to have helped our football. Even something that small.

So all in all, everything PP87 said and what I’m saying and many more We appreciate the guy and we’re very happy to have him.

Comment

Not only fans dream or play virtual matchs on EA-Fifa or PES but french sports magazine FranceFootball too and suprinsignly they "imagine" Morocco eliminate Portugal!

https://translate.google.co.ma/trans...-2018%2F863805

Comment

CQ is much bigger than just a Manager for Iran. He is the voice for our people. What he has done for Iran, no other manager has done so for any other country.
            "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

http://www.bigsoccer.com/threads/wc-...#post-36189779

Statistics wise Portugal is not a top European team.

Comment

put mourinho in as iran NT and he wouldn't be able to do anything with the federations way of getting things done.
                Originally posted by Jadou View Post
                i'm surprised you value C.Q so high!, i never seen him as great coach, he is decent coach but not a top coach and i never was fun of his style of playing, i guess he fit in the mold there and understood Iran mentality, he making good job there and tahts what matter for the team..
                anyway he is i think your first advantage against all 3 teams in the group, he is the only one who know enough about all others teams, wish you make it and go to next round, with morocco inshallah, that's wierd, it looks like all Moroccan are confident and believe the Morocco team will go far in the competition!, personally Iran will be the most difficult match then Spain, portugal will be probably the easiest match in that three games.

Comment

Morocco defeat Cameroon in football friendly
                  By IANS - January 7, 2018

Rabat, Jan 7 (IANS) Morocco defeated Cameroon 3-1 in a football friendly ahead of the African Nations Championship (CHAN).

Morocco will host the African tournament, which features domestic players in the continent from January 13 to Februart 4, reports Xinhua news agency.

In Mohammed V Stadium in Casablanca on Saturday, the Moroccan squad dominated the first half, scoring three goals through Mohamed Nahiri, Ayoub Kaabi, Ismail El Hadad at the 31st, 33rd and 48th minutes respectively.

In the second half, Cameroon scored its sole goal at the 48th minute through Frantz Pangop.

Both Morocco and Cameroon are preparing for CHAN, where Morocco will play in Group A along with Guinea, Sudan and Mauritania. Cameroon will play in Group D with Angola, Burkina Faso, and Congo.

source: https://www.mangalorean.com/morocco-...ball-friendly/

OK people let's see how many players from Morocco League XI will be part of their World Cup Squad.

Comment

Originally posted by rooyintan View Post
                    Morocco defeat Cameroon in football friendly
                    By IANS - January 7, 2018

Rabat, Jan 7 (IANS) Morocco defeated Cameroon 3-1 in a football friendly ahead of the African Nations Championship (CHAN).

Morocco will host the African tournament, which features domestic players in the continent from January 13 to Februart 4, reports Xinhua news agency.

In Mohammed V Stadium in Casablanca on Saturday, the Moroccan squad dominated the first half, scoring three goals through Mohamed Nahiri, Ayoub Kaabi, Ismail El Hadad at the 31st, 33rd and 48th minutes respectively.

In the second half, Cameroon scored its sole goal at the 48th minute through Frantz Pangop.

Both Morocco and Cameroon are preparing for CHAN, where Morocco will play in Group A along with Guinea, Sudan and Mauritania. Cameroon will play in Group D with Angola, Burkina Faso, and Congo.

source: https://www.mangalorean.com/morocco-...ball-friendly/

OK people let's see how many players from Morocco League XI will be part of their World Cup Squad.
                    Not more than 5 and they will be subs

Comment

Hosts Morocco Thrash Mauritania In 2018 CHAN Opener
                      January 13, 2018 11:04 pm

By James Agberebi: Hosts Morocco kicked off their campaign at this year’s Africa Nations Championship (CHAN) with a convincing 4-0 win against Mauritania in Group A in the opening game on Saturday.

Second half goals from Ayoub El Kaabi, who bagged a brace, and a goal each from Ismail El Haddad and Achraf Bencharki gave the North Africans the impressive win.

After holding the hosts to a goalless first half, Mauritania’s resolve was eventually broken in the 66th minute as El Kaabi beat the offside trap before slotting the ball under the keeper to put his side 1-0 up.

In the 72nd minute, Morocco went 2-0 up thanks to El Haddad whose low shot squeezed under the keeper and into the net.

El Kaabi grabbed his second goal and Morocco’s third on 80 minutes as he hit a low left-foot shot into the bottom left hand corner.

And in the 92nd minute, Bencharki completed the rout as he pounced on a long pass, rounded the keeper before poking the ball into an empty net.

Morocco’s next game is against Guinea on Wednesday, while Mauritania will face Sudan also on Wednesday.

Group A’s other game comes up on Sunday between Sudan and Guinea.

https://www.completesportsnigeria.co...8-chan-opener/

Comment

Originally posted by rooyintan View Post
                        January 13, 2018 11:04 pm

By James Agberebi: Hosts Morocco kicked off their campaign at this year’s Africa Nations Championship (CHAN) with a convincing 4-0 win against Mauritania in Group A in the opening game on Saturday.
                        Second half goals from Ayoub El Kaabi, who bagged a brace, and a goal each from Ismail El Haddad and Achraf Bencharki gave the North Africans the impressive win.
                        After holding the hosts to a goalless first half, Mauritania’s resolve was eventually broken in the 66th minute as El Kaabi beat the offside trap before slotting the ball under the keeper to put his side 1-0 up.
                        In the 72nd minute, Morocco went 2-0 up thanks to El Haddad whose low shot squeezed under the keeper and into the net.
                        El Kaabi grabbed his second goal and Morocco’s third on 80 minutes as he hit a low left-foot shot into the bottom left hand corner.
                        And in the 92nd minute, Bencharki completed the rout as he pounced on a long pass, rounded the keeper before poking the ball into an empty net.
                        Morocco’s next game is against Guinea on Wednesday, while Mauritania will face Sudan also on Wednesday.
                        Group A’s other game comes up on Sunday between Sudan and Guinea.

https://www.completesportsnigeria.co...8-chan-opener/
                        here is resume of the match : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNubWmqKonk

those players are subs in team A
                        11 Haddad
                        13 Banoune
                        16 Nahiri
                        17 Bencharki (the star of locals, entred in last 8 minutes ,scored the last goal)
                        10 el Karti (entred last minutes too)
                        5 Yamiq (missed because of cards)

i hope at least 8 players from that team will be in Russia but i don't think so, probably less than 5, hopefully the striker "9- Kaabi"; will confirm next matchs and Hervé Renard will try him on march matchs, it's his first selection ever, he was best striker in 2nd division last year, first year at Moroccan "premier league" (Botola pro 1).
                        Last edited by Jadou; 01-14-2018, 05:34 AM. Reason: add infos

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w4NozNoogak
                          "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

it seems Morocco vs Argentina match is still on table, they almost agreed on everyting agreed on everything according to source from Moroccan federation, it will be at the end of may, it will be also a Match to promote Moroccan bid for the organization of the World Cup 2026.

Comment

btw i heard ronaldo got injured in la liga game, how bad is his injury

Comment

^ I hope Ronaldo is ok. We want the real Portugal team to play against

Comment

Working...
                                X