No announcement yet.

Spain, Portugal and Morocco's World Cup Preparation matches

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow I kind of expected it given how the Spanish pundits responded yesterday but still it's massive

Comment

Hahahaha this is the greatest news ever, unless Zidane takes over then we are all fucked

Comment

Official, Danish source!: https://www.bold.dk/fodbold/nyheder/...-traeneren-ud/

Comment

So what? Even if Afshin Ghotbi would sit on Spain's bench, they'd most probably still beat every opponent with a few goals difference and make it to the semi-finals.
          I don't think any of this would significantly affect them, at least not in the way we hope it would.
          Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Mobarak mobarak lol

Comment

Nevermind Ghotbi Amin jaan, at the moment they don't have a coach to sit on the bench!

This will definitely affect their match against Portugal... different coaches use different formations, tactics and line-ups so what the nee coach is going to do is not something that has been practiced and perfected in the past two years.

There's no way any coach can adapt in two days and I highly doubt they'll be able to adapt before our match or even before the last match. More than anything though this is very demoralizing for their players and they if they screw up the 1st match against Portugal, a serious morale boost to our players.

We literally needed a miracle to get out of this group and we just got one!

Comment

Originally posted by Bi-honar View Post
                Nevermind Ghotbi Amin jaan, at the moment they don't have a coach to sit on the bench!

This will definitely affect their match against Portugal... different coaches use different formations, tactics and line-ups so what the nee coach is going to do is not something that has been practiced and perfected in the past two years.

There's no way any coach can adapt in two days and I highly doubt they'll be able to adapt before our match or even before the last match. More than anything though this is very demoralizing for the players.
                Sounds like french crash and burn 2010

Comment

Friday temperature 25C, clear Sky, managerless Spain next game. Improving horizon!
                  sigpic
                  Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Originally posted by Zamboor View Post
                    Sounds like french crash and burn 2010
                    Yeah, perfect example bro! And that whole mess started with just Anelka being dismissed, not the coach. if the problem has snowballed this much already in 24 hours for Spain, I think things will just get worse from here because some of the players wanted to keep Lopetegui, so they're not very happy with the federation and that's exactly how things snowballed with France in 2010.

Comment

Originally posted by Bi-honar View Post

There's no way any coach can adapt in two days and I highly doubt they'll be able to adapt before our match or even before the last match. More than anything though this is very demoralizing for their players and they if they screw up the 1st match against Portugal, a serious morale boost to our players.

We literally needed a miracle to get out of this group and we just got one!
                      BH jaan, I think their assistant coach will take over for the time being and that he'll go along the same tactics and formation as Lopetegui. No sane new coach would try to implent a whole new system in 1-2 days.

I hope I'm wrong, but I don't think we will all of a sudden see a total crash of Spain.
                      Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Guys there is a thread for this spanish coach chaos: http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...ust-got-Sacked

Comment

Originally posted by Amin_ View Post
                          BH jaan, I think their assistant coach will take over for the time being and that he'll go along the same tactics and formation as Lopetegui. No sane new coach would try to implent a whole new system in 1-2 days.

I hope I'm wrong, but I don't think we will all of a sudden see a total crash of Spain.
                          Yeah, it's probably not going to be that bad Aminn jaa if the assistant takes over but knowing the Spanish, I doubt they'll let a care-taker lead the team at the WC. For now, the president said they are looking for a replacement, so even confusion for the next 24 hours is something!

P.S. we should probably merge this thread with the other.

Comment

Would be bad for us if Luis Enrique take over the Team.

Comment

Fernando Hierro is the new coach.

Comment

These 3 games are all damn hard. I don't care if there's a coach or not.
                                believe it or not, I always thought the Spain game would be our easiest, because Spain plays exactly the style that we can handle.

Comment

Working...
                                X