No announcement yet.

Spain, Portugal and Morocco's World Cup Preparation matches

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

apparently real madrid have a young morroccon RB. Morrocco is stacked! this guy was holding the UCL trophy while PAG was holding a fake cup back in Turkey in his honor.

Comment

Originally posted by toopchi View Post
      apparently real madrid have a young morroccon RB. Morrocco is stacked! this guy was holding the UCL trophy while PAG was holding a fake cup back in Turkey in his honor.
      Yeah, kind of lost some respect for our players because of that. Come on, what was that?! And Ezatolahi disses Barca fans on his Story ...SMH

Comment

Updated first post of this thread with results and upcoming fixtures.

Comment

Kind of cringed when our players took a fake trophy and celebrated for Real Madrid - especially since they will play many of these guys in a few weeks.

Your ambition should be to play in the UCL finals not celebrate with fake trophies. I know i am overreacting but still cringy.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
            Kind of cringed when our players took a fake trophy and celebrated for Real Madrid - especially since they will play many of these guys in a few weeks.

Your ambition should be to play in the UCL finals not celebrate with fake trophies. I know i am overreacting but still cringy.
            interesting that Dejagah and Gucci were on the side (i know ashkan came in for the photo in the end). Either they were pool fans or their european mentality made them realize that it was such a joke lol.

Comment

Spain, Portugal and Morocco's World Cup Preparation matches

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
              GUYS : We thought beiranvand sucks, look at KARIUS. WOW. Long live Beira, million times better than this retard. IF he makes one mistake at WC lets not crucify the guy, even with all this fucking training and hype, this loser karius still makes mistakes that most of us wouldnt make, let alone beira.
              This is SUPER HARSH on Karius. I’m guessing you don’t watch Liverpool’s games lately, but he was in-form and getting a lot of clean sheets coming into this game. He just had a bad game. Those who say he is bad, don’t remember that he has gotten us multiple wins with his spectacular saves earlier in the season.

As a GK, you don’t get to the UCL final with a shit defence like ours without having to produce some top performances.

And just remember, Beiranvand choked in our final WCQ game against “mighty Syria”. What makes you think he won’t make a Karius-like-mistake in games against Spain and Portugal?

Comment

Originally posted by toopchi View Post
                I get it. But let’s also think positively too.

Alireza Jahanbakhsh held a Golden Boot and received offers from top clubs while more than 10 Moroccan players in Eredivisie watched and clapped.

Let’s also focus on the positives. That being said, many players from many clubs (including La Liga) are fans of Madrid and Barca. They still fight for their own clubs but if the opportunity comes lnocking they’ll go. I think that was the case with Morteza.

Comment

Originally posted by littlepersia17 View Post
                  This is SUPER HARSH on Karius. I’m guessing you don’t watch Liverpool’s games lately, but he was in-form and getting a lot of clean sheets coming into this game. He just had a bad game. Those who say he is bad, don’t remember that he has gotten us multiple wins with his spectacular saves earlier in the season.

As a GK, you don’t get to the UCL final with a shit defence like ours without having to produce some top performances.

And just remember, Beiranvand choked in our final WCQ game against “mighty Syria”. What makes you think he won’t make a Karius-like-mistake in games against Spain and Portugal?
                  Yeah, but still, people are always very harsh on Beiranvand or our keepers in general. Just look at the goal he conceded in the last AFC Champions League match, people were calling it a mistake and blunder, but there wasn't anything wrong from him in that scene. And then look at what Navas or Karius frequently do, we really have to stop putni our keepers under the microscope all the time.

Comment

What is the big deal? They are having fun. Professional players can be fans of other teams too. They’re humans after all. Queiroz was in those pics too and as long as they’re in good spirits who cares what they’re doing.

Comment

i just hope they dont fucking go after their shirts like nekounam and pooladi did. my god was so embarassing.

Comment

Originally posted by enikoravesh View Post
                        i just hope they dont fucking go after their shirts like nekounam and pooladi did. my god was so embarassing.
                        Not embarrassing at all. If I was playing against any of those players I would ask for their jersey too. Are you kidding me do you not watch football....it’s an embrassment to you bc it’s an Iranian player doing it but let’s say a morrocan player asks Ronaldo for his jersey it’s not. Come on Man!!!

Comment

Originally posted by mehdiKia15 View Post
                          Not embarrassing at all. If I was playing against any of those players I would ask for their jersey too. Are you kidding me do you not watch football....it’s an embrassment to you bc it’s an Iranian player doing it but let’s say a morrocan player asks Ronaldo for his jersey it’s not. Come on Man!!!
                          Ohh God I can see our players fighting for the shirts...
                          sigpic

Comment

I think the guys "bet" or let´s say give result opinion of the winner team, and the 10,12 who make celebration voted for real madrid victory, they took then some besiktas silverware and also querioz was there too and laughed, so do not interpret too much in this celebration, the other team players left because they lost whatever it is okay. this will motivate them actually more in my eyes to do their best vs. spain and protugal and morocco..
                            World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
                            sigpic

And on the 8.Day God created Ali Karimi, and he saw he was good!
                            If Defenders were allowed to use their hands to stop Karimi
                            -

Comment

Originally posted by enikoravesh View Post
                              actually, i would give 110% in the 90+ minutes for Iran shirt, and after the match i would also go for the shirt of my oponents, specially because our shirt is the most boring in world cup, it is a WIN-LOSE-change in my favour...
                              World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
                              sigpic

And on the 8.Day God created Ali Karimi, and he saw he was good!
                              If Defenders were allowed to use their hands to stop Karimi
                              -

Comment

Some of our TM players are literal "cuckolds" seeing their reaction to the CL final yesterday.

Doesn't fill me with confidence ahead of the WC. Some of them will see being on the same pitch as Ramos/CR as the pinnacle of their career, instead of trying to actually beat those fuckers.

Comment

Working...
                                X