No announcement yet.

Spain, Portugal and Morocco's World Cup Preparation matches

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Come on guys, Morocco having their best players injured is only beneficial to us. Let's not pretend otherwise...

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
      Damn what a big blow...

Jadou, does he start for Morocco along side Mehdi Benatia?
      Nope to be honest i don't remember his last selection, he never was one of best in National team, in 5/6 years he played around 10 times for national team and never give satisfaction, Hervé Renard never counted on him, he was not even sub, best he can be is 7/8 position after Benatia ,Saiss, da costa, Yamiq, Bannoun, Agerd, Aberhoun..., there was little possibility H.R try him on march matches since he was doing well with Real Betis latey but now it's over and to be honest i prefer he don't be selected, he used do big mistakes in big matches from olympic team to few selection he had with team A or team A'.
      I'm sorry for him, it's always bad when someone is injuried but it's not big loss for National team.

Comment

Morocco vs Nigeria CHAN Final Live stream french
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U4b2...ature=youtu.be

Comment

iri varzesh is showing it also.
          World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
          sigpic

And on the 8.Day God created Ali Karimi, and he saw he was good!
          If Defenders were allowed to use their hands to stop Karimi
          -

Comment

Morocco 1:0. It is very special to see them play. My own wife is from Rabat Morocco and it makes more special for me.. I see they playimg very fast. Iran we have a chance but we need attacking counter and not play slow the game against Morrocco.
            Is Carlos watching this game?

Comment

It is not working anymore?

Comment

It has finished 4:0 for Morocco.. we played 0:0 against Nigeria, was this other Nigeria team from WC2014

Comment

The rosters for the tournament were made up of players who play in their domestic league
                  SHOW TIME!

Comment

I just hear from one of my brother-in-law understood that this is a youth team not the national team of Morocco. Even the coach from Morocco.

He just said Iran is very strong in Asia and Spain in Europe, Portugal Champions of Europe, Morocco very strong in Africa. Translate by my wife.

Almost 5 months until our first game Iran vs Morocco

Comment

Originally posted by shahabGAOL View Post
                      I just hear from one of my brother-in-law understood that this is a youth team not the national team of Morocco. Even the coach from Morocco.

He just said Iran is very strong in Asia and Spain in Europe, Portugal Champions of Europe, Morocco very strong in Africa. Translate by my wife.

Almost 5 months until our first game Iran vs Morocco
                      Sorry it's not youth team, if youngest 2 are 19y old, most of players are 22-26y old and few are even over 28, it's team made with Local league players and built to win that CHAN CUP (african cup for domestic leagues players),this team was not built for future or olympic games...., it's team created 18months ago for this tournament they won and also to select some local players that can be called to team A, but need be tested first in that A' team since Hervé Renard couldn't call too many from local players to test them in official matchs.
                      that's why H.R was still the supervisor of that team even if he don't sit on bench or follow players all the time, he only had some talks with them few times to boost them do their best to try get chance to be tried in team A or try get the flight to Russia as El Kaabi did actually, i think its the only player who is quiet sure to be in Russia and only 5/6 from all others will have chance to be subs...
                      that team also had some training with first team, so the moroccan coach and that local team have support and formation with Hervé Renard staff, ahh that staff was also beside that local team staff in this tournament, they help in preparing matches, study others teams....

now that team succeed all goals fixed, we will see what the federation will do with that local coach and his team, next CHAN is in 2 years, i think now all will be concentrated on world cup, youth teams already have own staffs... and next locall team can wait next august i think.

Comment

Little intereview with Hervé Renard few days ago.

original french interview : http://www.labeautedufootball.fr/201...avance-autres/

Translated with google translate :
                        https://translate.google.co.ma/trans...ance-autres%2F

Comment

Ok so we are up against best team in Africa and the second best team(fifa rankings) in Europe(Portugal) (Euro champions), and SPAIN who is coming back in form to win it all

Comment

Originally posted by Farhad21 View Post
                            Ok so we are up against best team in Africa and the second best team(fifa rankings) in Europe(Portugal) (Euro champions), and SPAIN who is coming back in form to win it all
                            Yes, pretty daunting. But in the words of CQ, it could not have been a better draw to showcase our talents and maybe, just maybe, pull off an upset that will be remembered for years to come!

Comment

We need to play as well
                              4-3-3/3-4-3 against Morrocco.
                              We saw 4-3-2-1 last World Cup 2014. If I was CQ i will play all on our attack against Morrocco

Comment

Here are the 23 players that will most likely be called to Morocco world cup squad (Based on current form) :

Goal keeper:
                                1- Bouno (Girona - Spain)

subs:
                                Mhamni (Numancia - Spain)
                                Zniti (RAJA - Morocco)

Defenders:
                                2- Mendyl (Lille - France)
                                3- Dirar (Fenerbarce - Turkey)
                                4- Benatia (Juventus - Italia)
                                5- Saiss (Wolverhampton - England)

Subs:
                                Hakimi (Real Madrid - Spain)