• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sarbaz View Post
    you kidding right ??

Iranians in Africa ??

I doubt it very much unless they are related to the embassy staff
    No I am not kidding. Iranians [Jews, Bahai], Political refugees, Merchants/Business Owners/Investors would go anywhere in the World that they can find to live. If Antartica was habitable or Mars/Moon would be open for humans to move there, those places would have had Iranians living there too

Few years ago some small carribbaen nation (which I can't remmeber the name) stopped issuing investor migration visas to Iranians because far too many Iranians applied for that particular visa category.

Iranian doctors, nurses, medics, humanitarians are very active in Somalia and some other african countries, India and some other countries in Asia.

Iranian engineers, construction and manufacturing companies are active in places in west africa like Senegal, Ghana, Nigeria, Gambia, etc and latin america like Venezuela and Bolivia.

Trust me if only Iranians had high population like China and India, they would have been competing with them in who can place more citizens in every country around the globe

Comment

So as I said they are government related people and buisness men works my on contracts right ?

Comment

بازیکن سابق اتلتیکو مادرید درگفت*وگو بافارس:
        ایران و اسپانیا از گروه B صعود می*کنند/ سیستم رئال*مادرید برای کی*روش دردسرساز شدخاویر پووز گومس، بازیکن سابق و معروف تیم فوتبال رئال مادرید که در تهران حضور دارد در مصاحبه اختصاصی به سؤالات خبرنگار فارس پاسخ داد

I was thinking about the World cup and how far TM can go yesterday.
        Now here I see something Gomez has said:

خاویر پووز در مقایسه لیونل مسی و رونالدو اظهار داشت: همیشه وقتی پای مقایسه می رسد می گویم که مقایسه این دو مثل کنار هم قرار دادن سیر و پیاز است، هر کدام ویژگی های خودشان را دارند و نمی شود این دو را با هم مقایسه کرد، باید سالها و سالها بگذرد تا دوباره مثل مسی یا رونالدو وارد دنیای فوتبال حرفه ای شوند. رونالدو را باید در فضای کلی تحلیل کرد و نمی شود به خاطر افت اخیرش، او را متهم به کم کاری کرد، در مجموع رونالدو خیلی به رئال مادرید کمک کرده است.

آلمان و اسپانیا در فینال

وی درباره جام جهانی و قهرمان ان نیز گفت: به عقیده من فوتبال آلمان در این جام جهانی کاملا مدعی است و حق دارد برای خود رقیب پیدا نکند. آلمان همیشه یکی از بهترین های دنیای فوتبال بوده است، البته اسپانیا هم امسال اماده اسا و شاید بشود آلمان و اسپانیا را در فینال ببینیم. به نظر من ایران واقعا می تواند گفتی ساز باشد. ایران شاید تا یک چهارم هم صعود کند. می دانم بسیار سخت است اما فکر می کنم که ایران توان خلق شگفتی را دارد..

Comment

When arabs of former saudi under direction of Omar attacked Persia they took many children and women as slaves. some of them ended up in Africa. so genetically there is blood of the victims in the bodies of some africans.

by the way with the snow in Tehran the games cannot be played perhaps for 2 weeks. incompetence is there regarding the new shahrdar and with his boss.

اگه زمان قالیباف بود، سلبریتی ها خودسوزی میکردن !
          پاسخ
          ناشناس
          ۱۴:۳۴ يکشنبه ۸ بهمن ۱۳۹۶
          اصلاح طلبان همیشه دنبال کنسرت و ورود زنان به ورزشگاه و..بوده اند.. به درد مدیریت و پست های حساس میدانی نمی خورند..
          پاسخ
          یکی از مردم
          ۱۴:۳۵ يکشنبه ۸ بهمن ۱۳۹۶
          پارسال که برف سنگین اومد نه فقط یه لودر کوچک برف روب خیابان جلوی خونه ما رو پاک کرد که بعدش هم با فاصله دوبار نمک وماسه با کامیون اوردند وپاشیدند ،کاملا خیابان قابل رفت وامد شد.امروز هیچ بنی بشری نیومد وماشینه که در برف درجا میزنه ومیلغزه ! اینه مدیریت کسانیکه ششماهه سرکارن وفقط خرید تبلت وماشین برای خودشون +تعطیلی خط هفت مشغول به کار مترو! هنرشون بوده.

Comment

GENEVA, Switzerland — Get ready for a loud night! Ronaldo’s Portugal is set to play against the Clockwork Orange in a football friendly in Geneva prior to this summer’s World Cup.

The Portuguese football association has announced that a seleçao will play two friendlies in Switzerland, one of them in Geneva. It makes sense. The city has the highest number of Portuguese immigrants and Swiss of Portuguese descent in the Confederation and has been a favorite training ground for the lusos.

Portugal will play Egypt on 23 March in Zurich. Then it will match against the Clockwork Orange, Netherlands, on 26 March in Geneva.

Full article link: https://allaboutgeneva.com/2018/01/2...ypt-in-zurich/

Comment

Madrid - Spain will take on fellow former World Cup winners Argentina in a warm-up friendly on Tuesday, March 27 at the Wanda Metropolitano, ahead of this year's finals in Russia.

It will be the first international match staged at Atletico Madrid's new stadium.

The Spanish Football Federation (RFEF) also announced that Julen Lopetegui's side, who are unbeaten since 2016, will play warm-up games in June against Switzerland in Spain and Tunisia in Russia.

Argentina won the last meeting between the two teams 4-1 in 2010, after Spain had won that year's World Cup.

The RFEF had already organised a friendly for March 23 against reigning world champions Germany in Duesseldorf.

Spain kick off their World Cup campaign against European champions Portugal in Sochi on June 15, before further Group B games with Morocco and Iran.

Full article https://www.sport24.co.za/Soccer/Int...endly-20180126

Comment

Please check the first page of this thread, as I do update it with corrections or results. If any info missing, post so can be updated. Thank you all.

Comment

Morocco Vs Libya live on Iranian Varzesh chanel 0-0 min 40

Comment

Its The African nations semifinal second half just started.

Comment

The 1st half of ET is over, 2-1 for Morocco now.
                      El Kaabi scored his 2nd goal. Not sure whether he's going to be a starter in the WC but he looks like a good forward. Our own Kaabi would kick his ass though :-P
                      Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Morocco v Nigeria in the final...anyone who thinks we have it easy are fooling themselves. Do not take anyone lightly. CQ is probably reinforcing this to TM.

Sent from my ME173X using Tapatalk
                        Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
                          Morocco v Nigeria in the final...anyone who thinks we have it easy are fooling themselves. Do not take anyone lightly. CQ is probably reinforcing this to TM.

Sent from my ME173X using Tapatalk
                          who actually thinks we have it easy ? Morocco is the undoubted favorite, and tbh I think they have a much better chance of progressing than us...

Comment

"Moroccan Feddal suffers injury, could miss World Cup

Moroccan defender Zouhair Feddal looks set to miss the World Cup after rupturing his achilles tendon in Real Betis’ 2-1 win over Villarreal on Saturday.

Feddal, who only joined Betis from Alaves in the close season, had to be stretchered off in the 52nd minute.

“We will live six months without you but we’re confident that you’ll come back stronger,” Betis wrote on Twitter.

“I will be away for some time but my strength will always be with my team-mates,” Feddal wrote.

The centre-back last played for Morocco in June of last year but was in contention to be selected for the World Cup in Russia, where the north African country take on Iran on June 15 before further Group B games against Spain and Portugal."

http://worldsoccertalk.com/2018/02/0...iss-world-cup/

Comment

Originally posted by aenima_8 View Post

Moroccan defender Zouhair Feddal looks set to miss the World Cup after rupturing his achilles tendon in Real Betis’ 2-1 win over Villarreal on Saturday.

Feddal, who only joined Betis from Alaves in the close season, had to be stretchered off in the 52nd minute.

“We will live six months without you but we’re confident that you’ll come back stronger,” Betis wrote on Twitter.

“I will be away for some time but my strength will always be with my team-mates,” Feddal wrote.

The centre-back last played for Morocco in June of last year but was in contention to be selected for the World Cup in Russia, where the north African country take on Iran on June 15 before further Group B games against Spain and Portugal."

Damn what a big blow...

Jadou, does he start for Morocco along side Mehdi Benatia?

Comment

Originally posted by aenima_8 View Post

Very unfortunate, you never want players to get injured and miss a chance to play at the World Cup. I hope he heals in time to play, as I want him to achieve his dream to play in Morocco's first world cup in while and also for our group opponents at full strength. It is better for the group if all of the teams are at their highest point. If Ronaldo were to miss the world cup, it would always make me wonder, even if we made it out of the group, if we deserved it.

I wish all of us in the group to avoid injuries and have some good matches. Hope Feddal makes it back in time for the games!

Comment

Working...
                                X