Should CQ´s contract be renewed?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
    If not Carlos then I can only see the following 3 people become our next coach:

1) Oceano da Cruz
    2) Branko Ivankovic
    3) Alex Nouri
    none of the above, oceano is ok but if CQ is not the coach, we need a big name like him, and no iranian can coach, i am sorry but there is none, and NO brank please, he play favouratism and that ruin tm, sticking with grandpa ali daei for 2006 world cup , ruin the team even though the 2006 team is 10 times better than this team

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
      none of the above, oceano is ok but if CQ is not the coach, we need a big name like him, and no iranian can coach, i am sorry but there is none, and NO brank please, he play favouratism and that ruin tm, sticking with grandpa ali daei for 2006 world cup , ruin the team even though the 2006 team is 10 times better than this team
      LOLOL Ehsan's a savage

Comment

1) Oceano da Cruz
        2) Branko Ivankovic
        3) Alex Nouri
        Please please, no.

Comment

1) Oceano da Cruz
          2) Branko Ivankovic
          3) Alex Nouri
          Oceana isn’t a head coach. This is his only coaching experience. He’s done a bit with sporting Lisbon’s B team. I like Alex Nouri, Oceano could stay as his assistant.

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
            LOLOL Ehsan's a savage
            you know i am right

Comment

Realistic options if CQ does end up leaving/we cant get him to renew.

- Nouri

- Branko

- Berdyev

none of these are good options in my eyes but probably the maximum IFF can do .

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                Realistic options if CQ does end up leaving/we cant get him to renew.

- Nouri

- Branko

- Berdyev

none of these are good options in my eyes but probably the maximum IFF can do .
                your kidding me right?why cant we do better, if we got CQ , i am sure we can get a good south american coach or good european coach, this 3 you mention are all garbage

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
                  your kidding me right?why cant we do better, if we got CQ , i am sure we can get a good south american coach or good european coach, this 3 you mention are all garbage
                  I just cant see another top coach dealing with the bullshit CQ has dealt with

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                    I just cant see another top coach dealing with the bullshit CQ has dealt with
                    that why we have to keep CQ, he know iranian football and nt coach is not like club, the coaching is less, and now CQ know the players and federation, is easier to keep him then to bring another person, we have to keep him till 2019 asian cup at least

Comment

Thanks to all the members that voted.

The conclusion made by this poll is that an overwhelming number of PFDC members (93%) think that CQ´s contract should be extended beyond WC2018. Let's hope that happens.
                      sigpic

Zendeh bad IRAN
                      >-----------------<
                      Marg bar dictator
                      >-----------------<

Comment

can somebody tell me WHY iff dont renew his contract to 2022??

Comment

Originally posted by alijosanoga View Post
                          CQ doesn't' want to be in football much longer. If he does, he wants to be where his family is. His next job will probably be in Portugal or South Africa.

Comment

Originally posted by alijosanoga View Post
                            Watch, if we have a good showing at WC they will extend it till AC 19 and then most likely till WC 22. Imagine the team we will have if he stays for WC 22.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                              CQ doesn't' want to be in football much longer. If he does, he wants to be where his family is. His next job will probably be in Portugal or South Africa.
                              naz mikone faghat I think he will stay but u newer know

Comment

I thought it was clear he is retiring. No way he will stay that long. The most international managers never stay as long as he did, so IFF does get credit in that aspect (despite all the drama inbetween).
                                Original Ehsan of IK ISP and PFDC from 1999/2000!

Comment

Working...
                                X