Group B - Iran, Spain, Portugal, Morocco Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
    I guess 5 World Cup appearances are not enough for the arrogant Westerners to acknowledge our existence, as we are not an ''exotic'' team. I hope to god that there will be one day where we shut them up...
    I agree with what you say but the fact is that we have ONE win in 4 appearances at the world cup. Until we beat a strong team and advance from our group we won't be taken seriously. TM staff should be collecting all these videos and show them to the players before every game.

Comment

Originally posted by Jadou View Post
      if it was up to me, i will give you both boufal and ziyech for very good striker, we have too many good players in middle and wings, we creat too many situations for easy goals but strikers destroy all of the team work!!
      I respect how the whole Moroccan squad can smoke Hookah and still play well. I’m assuming it’s ok for them to do so without any trouble judging by pictures?

Comment

Spain is not that GOOD everybody think
        - if you mark them all time and dont give space, iran can make a TIE
        Spain with A team against same russia iran played agaianst

via Imgflip Meme Generator

Comment

Pique and Ramos are not connecting well these days. They’re still a tough duo in the Spanish back, but they’re not the same anymore.

If we can capitalize on our chances, we may cause an upset against Spain. They’re a good team but they have their flaws too.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
            I respect how the whole Moroccan squad can smoke Hookah and still play well. I’m assuming it’s ok for them to do so without any trouble judging by pictures?
            hehehe i dunno what pictures you talk about but the only ones i remember seen on pix about hookah as you said was Chammakh and Taarbat and both are not in the squad long time ago, maybe Taarabt can comes back and i hope not, he is much older now(28y old) and it looks he calm down nad is trying focus on football, eh could be oen of best players in the world but he never was serious and get lost.. he left moroccan team in 2011 and was never called from that time, now he is doing not bad in italy and begging to come back but still coach not call him even if he had little talk with him, it will be hard for him to come back, we have many ^players at his postion and those who fought for qualifications deserve more than him to be in WC.
            about hookah ,it's again, middle-east and egypt things, here? true it can exist in few coffee shops,resto, night clubs... in big cites, most are owned by syrian, egyptian, lebanese... rarely moroccan and it's forbidden in morocco so when cought, the coffee shop/restaurant... is closed and people arrested, have fines....
            many mix north africa with arabs but in reality we are very very different and have nothing to do with them, we share religion and maybe little part of language but not much more, we have different culture, different food, different mind, different way of life...
            maybe because Morocco is only islamic country that ottomans, turks never controlled or enter in, we don't use hookah much, it started lately with some turkish, syrian.. TV shows and with many syrians, turkishs, lebanese... settle down in morocco, running away from the mess in middle-east, looking for peaceful land without troubles, and start have shops and biz... but still hookah is forbidden, illegal..
            for players,if they use that in their private life and not in period of matchs, personnaly i don't care, what matter is they perform well and do their best when they play for the team, else than that, they do whatever they want but when arrested they have to pay no matter if they are national team players. but in other hand if they use that hookah or any bad things, they should do that in private mife, hidden..., they have image to protect and they should be examples for kids...

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
              Pique and Ramos are not connecting well these days. They’re still a tough duo in the Spanish back, but they’re not the same anymore.

If we can capitalize on our chances, we may cause an upset against Spain. They’re a good team but they have their flaws too.
              i also think Iran and Morocco have a chance to go to next level or at least one of them, if we can't stop them both, i believe at least one of us will go throw and the other will be part of elimnating one of spain or portugal but my wish is we eliminate them both.

Comment

Originally posted by aliakbar View Post
                Spain is not that GOOD everybody think
                - if you mark them all time and dont give space, iran can make a TIE
                Spain with A team against same russia iran played agaianst

via Imgflip Meme Generator
                Actually out of the three goals Russians let in TWO were their fault! especially the first one which was amatuerish hand ball(more like shoulder to me)! They actually could have won this game! now having watched this, my hopes for TM upsetting Spain has risen 10 fold!!!

Comment

The Spain game is just 3 days after our first game aginst Marocco, even with good recovery the players fitness must be at a top level so they dont burn out during the second game. For the game against Portugal we have 5 days to rest.

Comment

Originally posted by MR.S View Post
                    The Spain game is just 3 days after our first game aginst Marocco, even with good recovery the players fitness must be at a top level so they dont burn out during the second game. For the game against Portugal we have 5 days to rest.
                    3 days?

• 15 june 2018 17:00 Iran-Morocco
                    • 20 june 2018 20:00 Iran-Spain
                    • 25 june 2018 20:00 Iran-Portugal

It is not 3 days bethween the games. It is good 5 days in each games.

Comment

Moroccan Parodies of group B:

Comment

This Spanish dude doesn't seem to think Iran and Morocco are such special teams:

Minute: 05:25 and 07:55

Comment

In this video the Moroccans have turned Iran into a woman:

Minute 01:04

Comment

I think we will respect Morocco now, but shortly before the match starts the tension is so high that we will trash talk each other till there is no tomorrow - LOL.

Reminds me of the Iranian vs. Bosnian fans.

Comment

Jadou, how would you rank the north-african countries(Egypt, Tunisia, Algeria, Morocco)?
                              Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
                                In this video the Moroccans have turned Iran into a woman:

Minute 01:04

that's egyptian piece of theatre, talking egyptian, nothing moroccan there but maybe moroccan guy use that vid! if you say so!

Comment

Working...
                                X