No announcement yet.

Group B - Iran, Spain, Portugal, Morocco Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks to all who are welcoming me and looking forward to talk about our teams and football in general or anything you can want.

Comment

Originally posted by Jadou View Post
      Salam all here, I’m from Morocco and it was interesting reading all of you here, so i subscribed and it will be pleasure to exchange about football with you if you don't mind.

about El Arabi, Renard the coach and all big majority of Moroccan agree on that, Moroccan who go play in middle-east have no place in National team because they lack rhythm and can't afford play in high rhythm, in deep africa for 90mins or more, the only player who play there but still Renard call him, is Boussoufa because there is no other player actually who can do his job, and he have big experience, with Benatia and Ahmadi, they are the "big brothers for others", there substitutes are good, maybe better but still young and have need little more experience, and no matter how "physically small" is Boussafa,he can fight with stronger African players and have breath for 90mins , because he is very professional player, something many moroccan player are not, they can be good player but destroy themself because of their way of living.

El Arabi had many chances with all coaches we had, including Renard but he missed too much easy goals and last times Renard is looking for efficient striker but Morocco in history didn't have big strikers, we use to say it's in Moroccan DNA to not score and prefer dribbling nonstop, we have high level players but not great forwards, actually in my eyes Hamdallah is probably best striker we have but he wanted secure good life for himself and his family so he gone to Norway, then china and now play in Qatar too, another interesting forward Azaro gone to El Ahli, Egypt, and there is 2-3 in Moroccan league,especially Bencharki, who play for Wydad,team that won African Champions League and will play in clubs world cup on saturday against Pachuca,Mexico and other few young strikers in Holland, 1, 30 y old in Germany, actual post holder who play in turkey is "Boutaib" but we are not confident about him too, so we still not sure about who will be in Russia, maybe El Arabi will have another chance like others again but we trust Renard and it's miracle Moroccan believe in coach, it didn't happen from 1986 i think.

hmmm, i will say, Moroccan team need striker and left defender, in all others "posts" we have good players with many substitutes at similar level.., the real strength of the team is the team, Moroccan team always was producing nice football but no striker make us lose many easy games we were too dominating easy, what coach Renard bring to the team and we missed last years, is the fighting spirit, self-confidence and stop players play individual..., now we have a real team and that's why Moroccan are more confident and think we will have nice world cup and will reach at least 1/4 final... i hope, without dreams there is no life, no? hehehe.

most part of Moroccan wish Iran and Morocco eliminate our neighbors, Spain and Portugal,
      honestly both Morocco and Iran have the ability to beat actual Portugal much easier than Spain but still Spain is not few years ago Spain, and in 1 match, we can beat them, maybe in 10 matches it can be harder and we will lose 6/7/8 times but in 1 match, we can make it, against Portugal, i believe even we are better than them no matter Ronaldo, he is 33 years old after all... with defense we have and i mean all team defending not only defense, i don't think spain can beat us, we can maybe not win but i don't see us lose. for all moroccan the most difficult match and match that will make otehrs be easier, is match against Iran, and confidence will grow and make next matchs easier or it will be much more difficult, even if we lose against Iran, i wo'nt lose confidence by the way but hmmm i don't think we will loose against Iran and god willing, may the best and lucky team win, and if the worse happen for us, i will support Iran and african teams for next rounds...

Our players (iran and Morocco) shouldn't focus on "names" but fight for their chances, 11 against 11, have self-confidence and they will make history, they have to do their best, so no regret, what matter is they get respect from their opponents and the world of football .

El Arabi rate is -40% buts/matchs
      Hamdallah is +60%

sorry for my english and the long post.
      if you have any question about Marrakesh as you say or its football, you are welcome
      Badr.
      Welcome Moroccan brother!! You are always welcome here!!

Those who underestimate both Iran and Morocco are foolish... It will be a very difficult game for both teams.

As for strikers, I actually agree thats probably your weakest position (Its our strongest!) While your strongest position is your midfield (Its our weakest)

That being said, want to give us one of your midfielders and we'll give you one of our many good strikers?

We can give you Rasoul Khatibi! Great striker! One of the best in the world

Just give us Ziyech or Boufal in exchange

Comment

Salam all here, I’m from Morocco and it was interesting reading all of you here, so i subscribed and it will be pleasure to exchange about football with you if you don't mind.

about El Arabi, Renard the coach and all big majority of Moroccan agree on that, Moroccan who go play in middle-east have no place in National team because they lack rhythm and can't afford play in high rhythm, in deep africa for 90mins or more, the only player who play there but still Renard call him, is Boussoufa because there is no other player actually who can do his job, and he have big experience, with Benatia and Ahmadi, they are the "big brothers for others", there substitutes are good, maybe better but still young and have need little more experience, and no matter how "physically small" is Boussafa,he can fight with stronger African players and have breath for 90mins , because he is very professional player, something many moroccan player are not, they can be good player but destroy themself because of their way of living.

El Arabi had many chances with all coaches we had, including Renard but he missed too much easy goals and last times Renard is looking for efficient striker but Morocco in history didn't have big strikers, we use to say it's in Moroccan DNA to not score and prefer dribbling nonstop, we have high level players but not great forwards, actually in my eyes Hamdallah is probably best striker we have but he wanted secure good life for himself and his family so he gone to Norway, then china and now play in Qatar too, another interesting forward Azaro gone to El Ahli, Egypt, and there is 2-3 in Moroccan league,especially Bencharki, who play for Wydad,team that won African Champions League and will play in clubs world cup on saturday against Pachuca,Mexico and other few young strikers in Holland, 1, 30 y old in Germany, actual post holder who play in turkey is "Boutaib" but we are not confident about him too, so we still not sure about who will be in Russia, maybe El Arabi will have another chance like others again but we trust Renard and it's miracle Moroccan believe in coach, it didn't happen from 1986 i think.

hmmm, i will say, Moroccan team need striker and left defender, in all others "posts" we have good players with many substitutes at similar level.., the real strength of the team is the team, Moroccan team always was producing nice football but no striker make us lose many easy games we were too dominating easy, what coach Renard bring to the team and we missed last years, is the fighting spirit, self-confidence and stop players play individual..., now we have a real team and that's why Moroccan are more confident and think we will have nice world cup and will reach at least 1/4 final... i hope, without dreams there is no life, no? hehehe.

most part of Moroccan wish Iran and Morocco eliminate our neighbors, Spain and Portugal,
        honestly both Morocco and Iran have the ability to beat actual Portugal much easier than Spain but still Spain is not few years ago Spain, and in 1 match, we can beat them, maybe in 10 matches it can be harder and we will lose 6/7/8 times but in 1 match, we can make it, against Portugal, i believe even we are better than them no matter Ronaldo, he is 33 years old after all... with defense we have and i mean all team defending not only defense, i don't think spain can beat us, we can maybe not win but i don't see us lose. for all moroccan the most difficult match and match that will make otehrs be easier, is match against Iran, and confidence will grow and make next matchs easier or it will be much more difficult, even if we lose against Iran, i wo'nt lose confidence by the way but hmmm i don't think we will loose against Iran and god willing, may the best and lucky team win, and if the worse happen for us, i will support Iran and african teams for next rounds...

Our players (iran and Morocco) shouldn't focus on "names" but fight for their chances, 11 against 11, have self-confidence and they will make history, they have to do their best, so no regret, what matter is they get respect from their opponents and the world of football .

El Arabi rate is -40% buts/matchs
        Hamdallah is +60%

sorry for my english and the long post.
        if you have any question about Marrakesh as you say or its football, you are welcome
        Badr.
        Oh I really hope all the racists here don't push you out of here lol. But yeah welcome, hope you like it here

Comment

Btw Iran is not in the group guys Only 3 teams in this group

Comment

^ that is the reality of our football. We are the underdogs and the history is against us, but this is our chance to re-write the history.
            As the guy in the clip said the winner of Iran-Morocco could cause problems for Portugal and even Spain.

Comment

I guess 5 World Cup appearances are not enough for the arrogant Westerners to acknowledge our existence, as we are not an ''exotic'' team. I hope to god that there will be one day where we shut them up...

Comment

Moroccan fans think they will beat us 3-0. I am excited now. I want everyone to think of us as a joke. Morocco should just think about the second game and so should Spain and Portugal. Please think of us as light weights.. Can't wait for the round house kick to the face

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                  Welcome Moroccan brother!! You are always welcome here!!

Those who underestimate both Iran and Morocco are foolish... It will be a very difficult game for both teams.

As for strikers, I actually agree thats probably your weakest position (Its our strongest!) While your strongest position is your midfield (Its our weakest)

That being said, want to give us one of your midfielders and we'll give you one of our many good strikers?

We can give you Rasoul Khatibi! Great striker! One of the best in the world

Just give us Ziyech or Boufal in exchange
                  if it was up to me, i will give you both boufal and ziyech for very good striker, we have too many good players in middle and wings, we creat too many situations for easy goals but strikers destroy all of the team work!!

Comment

Originally posted by Gotham View Post
                    Oh I really hope all the racists here don't push you out of here lol. But yeah welcome, hope you like it here
                    racist? ahh about arabs? i see, well, i talk arabic but this don't mean i'm arab, majority of moroccan are not arabs, we are amazigh , that's the natives it's over 60% and even if most of moroccan talk arabic ,it's different, it's "moroccan arabic", not classic arabic and it's a mix of amazigh, arabic, french, spanish.... others arabs don't understand us, we can talk arabic but with amazigh rules,gramar... so they get lost hehehe,in morocco, each region have own "darija", own language, own coooking, own music.... and in general north africa is very different , morocco,algeria and tunisia are diffferent than midlle-east or even egypt, there is some amazigh who refuse islam because they consider it's arabs religion, that is minority, some amazigh don't talk arabic, for example Ziyech is amazigh and don't talk arabic, amrabat learned darija(the moroccan language) in national team, most of moroccan in holland/belgium are amazigh and have difficulty to talk arabic because they use more amazigh language at homes. so don't say to an amazigh,he is an arab,he can take it bad hehehe racism is not only there.. me i consider myself as Moroccan with all the mix that exist, we are amazigh, african, miditeranean, muslim, jewish... as our constitution say, it talk about all natives, influences, mix... languages... throw centuries...
                    anyway racism is everywhere, and have many colours, many ways... i can disagree with racist but still they are free to think what they want..
                    Last edited by Jadou; 12-05-2017, 04:11 PM. Reason: correct mistyping

Comment

Originally posted by MR.ESTESNAII View Post
                      Moroccan fans think they will beat us 3-0. I am excited now. I want everyone to think of us as a joke. Morocco should just think about the second game and so should Spain and Portugal. Please think of us as light weights.. Can't wait for the round house kick to the face
                      i don't think serious guys will say they can win iran 3-0, except what we call "footix", maybe it cana happen ,as it can happen Iran win 5-0 but it will be accident, if iran or morocco win it will be short and difficult win, but i think we can win easier portugal than Iran, Iran are gladiators and i respect that, maybe this generation don't have Ali Daei, Karimi, Bagheri, Mahdavikia... those legends are unforgetable,( where are they by the way? are they still implicated in iranian football or no?) but azmoun and others for sure want make their own history, i wish morocco and iran surprise ex andalus, we will remind spanish and portuguese , there was time they belonged to Morocco hehehe

anyway what matter and who matter is players and coaches and be sure they will never under-estimate Iran, one of coach assitant is Hajji,, ex national team player, "ex african golden ball" , one of his jobs is to keep players feet on ground and the coaches is really great in motivating teams, he won african cup with Zambia and Ivory coast, he changed our "cats" to real lions, so really no way they take iran match easy.
                      Last edited by Jadou; 12-05-2017, 04:09 PM. Reason: want addsomething

Comment

i don't think serious guys will say they can win iran 3-0, except what we call "footix", maybe it cana happen ,as it can happen Iran win 5-0 but it will be accident, if iran or morocco win it will be short and difficult win, but i think we can win easier portugal than Iran, Iran are gladiators and i respect that, maybe this generation don't have Ali Daei, Karimi, Bagheri, Mahdavikia... those legends are unforgetable,( where are they by the way? are they still implicated in iranian football or no?) but azmoun and others for sure want make their own history, i wish morocco and iran surprise ex andalus, we will remind spanish and portuguese , there was time they belonged to Morocco hehehe

anyway what matter and who matter is players and coaches and be sure they will never under-estimate Iran, one of coach assitant is Hajji,, ex national team player, "ex african golden ball" , one of his jobs is to keep players feet on ground and the coaches is really great in motivating teams, he won african cup with Zambia and Ivory coast, he changed our "cats" to real lions, so really no way they take iran match easy.
                        I agree with you...really Morocco and Iran in the same boat ...Portugal and Spain are the teams to beat for both sides...I know I be rooting for Morocco against the two European giants...no one really thinks we both have a chance lol so I think this is going to be a great first match...Iran has goal keeper issues right now...They are strong but have some definite weaknesses that can hurt us ...thank you for your great feedback

Comment

Both Iran and Morocco (one or both) will cause problems for Spain and Portugal, that much is certain. Currently Spain have the world's most in-form footballer (De Gea), and Portugal have C.Ronaldo. If anything happens to either of those before the world cup then I don't think their respective teams will pass the group.

Comment

Just for fun [emoji23][emoji23][emoji24]

Comment

I just learnt more about Morocco and its people in under 5 minutes than I did my entire life.

Shame on me

Comment

Terrible marking by Spain’s Pique.

https://streamable.com/drbr2

I can see Sardar being at the end of that header, only for De Gea to make a triple save! [emoji12]

Comment

Working...
                                X