X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

But it won’t happen

Sweet dreams

Comment

especially after today, football is the most illogical sport, stop arguing/talking about preparations, tactics, who will be in the roster etc. it really doesnt matter. iran will win the whole thing!

Comment

It’s not illogical. If teams are well prepared, well drilled, organized , all believe in the managers plans, trust each, and execute and have a certain level of quality, then with a bit of luck anything is possible. I think Iran has most of those elements, except possibly quality in deep midfield, and ability to compete at the highest level for a few other players. But if we get lucky, we have a chance. And let’s be honest, we are due some luck. When was the last time we got lucky in a big competition ( Asian cup, wc,acl, best prep matches, etc)

Comment

let me tell you one think, for the first time in my life i started to bet regularly and not just with 5€ etc and ive seen stuff... football is the most illogical of all sports, there is no discussion about that point-blank. this is not about iran and by the way im going to bet a lot on iran to go the next stage as i believe more than ever in destiny and youre right were going to have that extra luck that for example city in the first half didnt have. if you saw the game you would knew that if shouldve been 3-0 (sane and bernardo silva) and about barca, there are no words: no loss in the whole season, already more or less champion in the hardest league and then 3-0 against fucking roma?! ah cmonn: football is by far the most illogical thing!

Comment

Originally posted by Amin_ View Post
            If Iran and Morocco make it out of the group instead of Spain and Portugal, it will be the top 3 biggest upsets in the history of the WC!
            USA reached to the second round of WC 2014 from a similar group (Germany, Portugal, USA, and Ghana) If US can do it I see no reason to not have that dream.

Comment

Originally posted by Amin_ View Post
              If Iran and Morocco make it out of the group instead of Spain and Portugal, it will be the top 3 biggest upsets in the history of the WC!
              I like this part of Saudi Sheikh's comment (One of Saudi Arabian fans in BigSoccer) regard our group in BigSoccer:

Nice finally a sub forum that is semi active. I believe both Morocco and Iran can squeeze through to the next round as this group reminds me of Portugal group in 2014. IMO Germany in 2014 was better than current Spain team and Portugal was more or less the same, I rate morroco higher or at least level with the ghana of 2014 and current Iran team higher than the USA team of 2014, so if USA could go through in that tournament so can Morroco and Iran, all they need to hope for is for either Spain or Portugal to trash the other side in the first game n get a few red cards and injuries while morroco and Iran game produce a winner.

http://www.bigsoccer.com/threads/wc-...2079283/page-6

Comment

Originally posted by Sarbaze-Vatan View Post
                ...all they need to hope for is for either Spain or Portugal to trash the other side in the first game n get a few red cards and injuries ....
                Oh if that's it only than I am fully relaxed. let the show begin

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Portugal and Spain played not very good at the last Euro 2016 in there groups. We just saw that Portugal lost to The Netherlands is by 4:0 and almost lost to Egypt. Even South Korea win one time against Portugal back in the World Cup 2002 by 1:0. We have a chance if we play like a team and attack them. We got this time Sardar Azmoun a very tallented the new Messi and Alireza Jahanbakhsh this are the best players right now for Iran

Comment

I like this part of Saudi Sheikh's comment (One of Saudi Arabian fans in BigSoccer) regard our group in BigSoccer:

Nice finally a sub forum that is semi active. I believe both Morocco and Iran can squeeze through to the next round as this group reminds me of Portugal group in 2014. IMO Germany in 2014 was better than current Spain team and Portugal was more or less the same, I rate morroco higher or at least level with the ghana of 2014 and current Iran team higher than the USA team of 2014, so if USA could go through in that tournament so can Morroco and Iran, all they need to hope for is for either Spain or Portugal to trash the other side in the first game n get a few red cards and injuries while morroco and Iran game produce a winner.

http://www.bigsoccer.com/threads/wc-...2079283/page-6
                    Sure, either one of Iran or Morocco can squeeze through, but I was talking about both Iran + Morocco squeezing through in spite of Spain and Portugal. Realistically, the chances of that happening are very very slim and like I said that would be one of biggest upsets in WC history imo.
                    Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

USA reached to the second round of WC 2014 from a similar group (Germany, Portugal, USA, and Ghana) If US can do it I see no reason to not have that dream.
                      There are dozens examples throughout of WC history of one single team causing an upset and going to the next round.

But again, I was talking about a combination of Iran and Morocco advancing and both Spain and Portugal getting eliminated after 3 games. Realistically a miracle is needed for that to happen.
                      Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

CQ should play the roma-barcelona game for the players over and over again.. what roma did was out of this world, i am a barca fan through and through, i am devastated by this loss, but it was well deserved.. it was the first time i have ever seen a team dominate barcelona like that, romas players are technically weaker than barcelona players in every position, but with intense pressing, heart, pride and believing in themselves they made barcelona look like a third division side, they didnt let barcelona play at all, i think barcas passing accuracy was around 78%, for a team which ussually has a over 90% accuracy that is crazy
                        Bookmark the PFDC Calendar for TM & WCQ games
                        http://sites.google.com/site/pfdccalendar/
                        [Click on a game to see detailed description including time]
                        Villa + Messi =

Comment

Originally posted by shayan_esteghlali View Post
                          CQ should play the roma-barcelona game for the players over and over again.. what roma did was out of this world, i am a barca fan through and through, i am devastated by this loss, but it was well deserved.. it was the first time i have ever seen a team dominate barcelona like that, romas players are technically weaker than barcelona players in every position, but with intense pressing, heart, pride and believing in themselves they made barcelona look like a third division side, they didnt let barcelona play at all, i think barcas passing accuracy was around 78%, for a team which ussually has a over 90% accuracy that is crazy
                          Very well said....plz send me your resume so I can recommend IFF add you to CQ’s staff
                          Team Meli Iran
                          Perspolis FC
                          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by shayan_esteghlali View Post
                            Same can be said about Juve right now. They are dominating Real.
                            "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

USA played Several WC in row, some of them they went to the second round or even in quarter of final. They league welcome some high quality players, their MLS team often play against top team in pre season. Their NT have top friendlies and often play the confed cup.

Not the same situation than Iran

Comment

Medhi Benatia caused last minute penalty!!

wow

Azmoun will get him

Comment

Working...
                                X